Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 712  Next »
2 to 11 of 7117
User Details are only visible to members.
@SEtX,

Welcome to the forums.

The lifestyle contains a pretty broad spectrum of people as far as what they're into. To each their own. You'll be able to filter out those who are and aren't serious pretty quickly.

One tip on your profile. The male half may want to clarify that he is hoping to "experience participating in DPing a woman". Otherwise he should probably change his status to bi or bi curious. ;)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1883 posts)
I love jelly beans, and a couple of years ago while training for marathons, I was always looking for new alternatives to gels for long runs. I tried the jelly belly sport beans and found them to be OK. They are suppose to contain electrolytes as well. I disnt see any difference from the gels as for as keeping energy levels up over a 15-20 mile run. Personally I preferred the gels better for quick absorption and ease of use. Trying to run and grab some of the beans and then trying to chew on them was kind of tricky. My opinion that woman was and is an idiot.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2143 posts)
"We got on SLS to seek couples but are frustrated. "

Welcome to the fora.

As I told the guy yesterday, there are thousands of posts on the fora on this very topic.

You have been here two weeks. These things take time. You are fishing, not big game hunting.

Don't start your profile with the negative. Don't end it that way either.

Ease yourself in. There are thousands of people here that might meet your specifications.

Sometimes the journey is the joy...

Happy hunting...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21693 posts)
See, tort reform. Ie, punishments/fines for dumbasses and their lawyers for nonsense suits like this.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(591 posts)
A woman is reported to be suing Jelly Belly because their jelly bean sweets contain sugar and, she alleges, this fact is not made obvious to the consumer.

The lawsuit is focused on the product line Jelly Belly Sports, which are pitched towards athletes as an exercise supplement.

California resident Jessica Gomez alleges that Jelly Belly have misrepresented the contents of the beans by referring to sugar as "evaporated cane juice" in the ingredients list, according to Forbes. Gomez maintains that the product is a violation of California's Consumer Legal Remedies Act, Unfair Business Practices Law and False Advertising. She is seeking a trial by jury, damages, restitution, attorneys fees and injunctive relief, according to Forbes. The US Department of Health recommended that the somewhat euphemistic phrase be dropped from packaging in a non-binding guidance document published in May 2016.

However, Jelly Belly describe Gomez's claim as "nonsense" and point out that an explicit reference to sugar is made elsewhere on the packaging. "No reasonable consumer could have been deceived by Sport Beans' labeling – Gomez could not have seen 'evaporated cane juice' without also seeing the product's sugar content on its nutrition facts panel."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28022 posts)
So we are fairly new here and fairly new to the LS having only had one experience each and none together yet. We got on SLS to seek couples but are frustrated. Why do people join and not post pics? Or post pics that show nothing? And why do some people only want soft swap or to watch. I feel like if you're in this LS and don't want full swap you're just a tourist. Lol. But the no pic thing is frustrating and/or there's no pics of the male. I don't you're a couple looking for a couple both of you should be in your profile. Anyone's thoughts?

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
They were bangin' on the bayou....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2143 posts)
Awwww she looks so cute in her wedding pictures. At 4'7 she's about 18 inches shorter than her husband. Boobtastic closeup too.

While of course this would not likely be grounds for divorce among us miscreants here, I suspect her new husband is not impressed.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28022 posts)
Lol. I just looked up the story. The 19-year old had just gotten married a couple of weeks before this incident. The 26-year old looks like she already has a lot of miles, based on her mug shot.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13967 posts)
I gotta admit, when I saw the ages of the two females I was sure the male was going to be in his 50s and was heard screaming "Fun_Ahoy " as the police approached.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5459 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 712  Next »
2 to 11 of 7117
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.