Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 736  Next »
2 to 11 of 7359
User Details are only visible to members.
@VA,

My GF and I went to a street fair last summer with some lifestyle friends. Seeing I had my dog along, a lady asked if she could offer her a gluten free dog biscuit. Now my dog is not above turning her nose up at the occasional substandard treat but she dutifully munched this one down...only to cough it up seconds later with a sound like a cat coughing up a hairball. We were all trying so hard not to laugh I was afraid one of us was going to piss our pants.

"My dog looked at me as if to say "Uh, could I get some water please?"

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2248 posts)
My daughter has somehow convinced herself that her dog needs to eat gluten free, because gluten makes him "go crazy".

I... I just...

GACK!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28791 posts)
Asshat villains?

Meh. Could be worse. Could have been the ROUSs. You know, the Rodents Of Unusual Size. Then again, I don't believe they really exis.......

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1126 posts)
Asshat villains??

Inconceivable!

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5933 posts)
Oh my...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(2132 posts)
I had a nightmare last night.

...And it starred the asshats as its villains. Hm.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1196 posts)
This person is an Grade-A asshole!!!

----

A man was caught on camera stealing the belongings of a pedestrian in the road who had been struck and killed by a car, according to the Orlando Police Department.

Police released surveillance footage of the alleged theft, which happened after a pedestrian was fatally struck in the 600 block of South Semoran Boulevard just after 9 p.m. Sunday. “The impact of the crash caused several of his belongings to be catapulted off his body and onto the sidewalk of South Semoran Boulevard,” the police department said.

The footage — released Thursday — showed a car stopping in the middle of the road before a man got out of the passenger seat to walk to the curb. There, he picked up an object — which police believe was either a wallet or phone — and returned to the car to leave the scene.

Police spokeswoman Michelle Guido said the theft made it more difficult for investigators to immediately identify the victim’s body. She called the suspect’s act “horrific.” “It’s very upsetting to see someone with such blatant disregard for the suffering of others,” she said. “This person went out of his way to take something that didn’t belong to him as others were stopping to render aid to a dying man.”

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28791 posts)
Sorillo,

I submit that it's all about who the other nine to ten bodies are as far as the memories go...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2248 posts)
BREAKING NEWS: King Salman of Saudi Arabia announces women will get right to drive as Muslim kingdom becomes last country on earth to allow female drivers on the roads King Salman issued decree which will allow women to drive for the first time Ministerial body told to implement the decree by June 2018, state media says Saudi Arabia is the only country to forbid women from holding driving licences

Read m

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2823 posts)
A woman in Florida tried to run over her daughter's 33-year-old boyfriend after he exposed his affair with her to her daughter. Kathleen Regina Davis, 58, told police she wanted to kill her daughter's boyfriend after his admission of their indiscretions ruined their mother-daughter relationship. According to police, the Jupiter mother drove to her paramour's home on September 20, where she threw eggs at his house and cars. When police arrived they saw her driving in circles in his front yard and was trying to hit him with her Mercedes.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2823 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 736  Next »
2 to 11 of 7359
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.