Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 4406   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yeah nic, there's no "access suspended" any more. but everything else looks exactly the same as if you actually still have posting privileges. you also now actually get a courtesy letter from that ridiculously hot customer service chic letting you know you're fucked. I think they should start sending her out to personally discipline those who have been naughty. I have a very hard time being submissive, but I'd damn sure let her spank my ass.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5974 posts)
I've never been suspended, but when I was having issues before my surgery where some of the powers that be decided because we were on break our account should be deactivated (thank you Wayne for fixing that for me) I could read, but not post. AND I couldn't email anyone via the site.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19425 posts)
When on vaca previously I could always read the forums and see what was posted but the "Post Reply" button was replaced with "Access Suspended" in red.

~scamp/nic

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1473 posts)
Well, I don't have a post reply on the sports thread.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4882 posts)
Just because I don't where the hell else to post this. I've been to the other side and lived to tell the tale. Here's the deal, for whom it may concern. In days of yore, pre-upgrade, when you got put in time out, you could go to the forums, but you would not know who was posting what. Geniuses that we are, we figured out how to log out and sneek a peek. Now that we have entered into the age of modern pervert enlightenment, things look different.

So now, if you're on vaca, you can open the forums and everything looks perfectly normal except for the fact that the little "post reply" icon is missing. Don't ask how I know. You wouldn't believe me if I told you. :/

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5974 posts)
Just like sometimes humans get sick for a few days and then get better, so do other animals. Usually nothing to worry about.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21967 posts)
Possibly, although she wouldn't have been the one to bring it in, she is an indoor only cat. We have one cat that goes in and out, in theory he is a barn cat. Then the Jack Russell Terrorists. If it was in the house, they wouldn't have left the darn thing alone, they are what alerted me it was in the house. I didn't touch it....scooped it up with two big cups.

BTW the kitty who wasn't feeling well is fine now, we wonder if she was pissed at me for leaving for the night on Saturday? The animals are all used to Trooper being gone, but since we got the kitties I have only not been here one other night.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19425 posts)
It could be that the toad has been in the house for a few days and he's the reason your kitty wasn't feeling well. Many Toads secrete a toxin through their skin to deter predators. If the cat caught the toad and brought it into the house he/she could have mildly poisoned him/herself. Don't worry the toxin isn't absorbed through skin contact so you are safe.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1473 posts)
WTF.... or more accurately WHO the fuck brought the huge freaking toad into the house???? And of course Trooper is gone for the night so I had to take it out. Akkkk jumpy things are not my forte.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19425 posts)
preaching to the choir. then again--today, we gotta worry about "good samaritans" who will call child welfare services/CPS if a child is seen **gasp!!** walking home from their friend's house 2 blocks away without a "grown up" to watch over them.

takes a village--indeed. has a whole different meaning these days.

smh.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5192 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 4406   End
TOPIC: WTF