Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 570  Next »
2 to 11 of 5695
User Details are only visible to members.
Smooth, please don't ever perv my pics while sitting on the shitter.

Because....ew

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3495 posts)
Ever notice how often you will be out somewhere and have perfectly good signal for your cellphone, but just go into the restroom, sit down and check your signal again. Poof.

A couple of things here. First, ladies, we don't take our cell phones to the restroom with because we're afraid you will be going thru them. We take them with us to check out SLS. Or sometimes naked girls kissing on Google images. (Aside. Think about this next time you ask to use our phones.)

Second, I believe stores, restraunts, etc. are purposely killing our signal in restrooms to get us out of them quicker. Let's get to the bottom of this bullshit and get it stopped immediately. It's the perfect multi tasking opportunity and they are robbing us of it. If you don't stand up for your right to surf and poop, who will?

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7627 posts)
i was actually able to approve photos today w/o errors.

::::boggle:::::

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10319 posts)
People in Michigan have no concept of Summer. Its the end of June, and I'm looking around for something with sleeves this morning. I'm from Florida. I barely own anything with sleeves.

Typically just leave these guns swingin' around on "weapons free" status.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7627 posts)
Maybe we could find out how really dirty you could be LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6577 posts)
Inez, I'm only as dirty as you like me to be. ;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1655 posts)
888 Now really that is disgusting , Hill Billy LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6577 posts)
Remember Chia Pets? Now I have seen it all, Chia Trump or Chia Clinton heads. Anything to make a buck.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(168 posts)
888, The rest stop at issue is the last one in W V on Route #70 heading west. The driveway was concrete and the pot hole was 6 inches deep, 2 feet long and 18 inches wide at center. It was in the center of the driveway. I don't know how any employee could miss it for so long. don't they cut the grass and do other things. 888, don't feel bad about W V. The interstates all over out Country, SOME of them are pot hole full, I think of Ohio.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2534 posts)
Rest stops have curb drains for us "on the go people" to empty our pee bottle in. I've not had been afforded an opportunity to to divulge in rating my pee experience inside firsthand.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1655 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 570  Next »
2 to 11 of 5695
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.