WTF : Swingers Discussion 212776102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 2620   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A student was expelled for possession of a weapon - a rubber band.

A science teacher was suspended a few weeks ago for "supervision of the development of weapons" by allowing a science project based on air pressure to go forward. Another teacher thought the object looked "sort of like a tiny cannon".

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17652 posts)
You know sometimes the stupidity of the government bureaucracy just makes you go WTF. Too lazy to actually look this up, but I heard of a 6 yo got suspended for having a bubble gun at school -- you know soap, pump it up and pull the trigger and bubbles come out.

Also about 3-4 years ago I was going to the mayors office in Louisville and they tried to confiscate my multi-tool, it has a knife on it. You think a mayor somewhere got assassinated with a pocket knife?

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(674 posts)
At a Virginia Beach middle school, 12-year old Adrionna Harris took a razor from a student who was cutting himself and threw it away, convincing him to stop and get help. She then told the guidance counselor what happened.

As further proof that no good deed goes unpunished, she was suspended with recommendation for expulsion due to her having been, however briefly, in possession of a prohibited weapon. After 4 days, and involvement from local news media, the school dropped the remainder of the suspension.

The family is continuing to fight the suspension remaining on her record.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17652 posts)
How can one be a swinger but not be sexual? Definitely made me go WTF when I heard that!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17582 posts)
I speak from the heart. Unless I'm hungry. Then I speak from the stomach.

Time for a sammich.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
Mr. T is not known for pulling his punches, is he?

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3781 posts)
I hate stories about kids/babies dying. But in this case, I'm also relieved. If video games were a bigger priority than his own son, then the kid was going to probably grow up and be a waste of space just like his idiot dad. Not the kid's fault he had the bad luck of being born into a shitty family, but at least now he gets to escape what was likely going to be a terrible childhood.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
Turn his ass into a bitch!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2191 posts)
BLT, my feeling is that they should be put in general population in prison, with the worst and most violent inmates. Let "natural selection" be the final earthly judge.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2925 posts)
This is how far our society has fallen? Crazy. He should be put under the jail.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2191 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 2620   End
TOPIC: WTF