Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 4841   End
User Details are only visible to members.
S_A, for reals?

i am *so* glad i don't have to deal with the political editainment stories all.day.long.every.day. anymore.

i swear, the amping up during "election" cycles was nuthin but agita and stress.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7081 posts)
WTF, Scott Walker is suggesting building a wall on the Canadian/US border. Gotta love crazy for its entertainment value!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8227 posts)
@NJNY: Brian Williams was a joke. Apparently, it didn't go over well. I totally agree as I am a news junkie.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5722 posts)
*lol @ "editainment"*

exactly! they just show us what they want to, and to try to slant our opinions

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
nope...i am talking about all supposed "news" shows

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7081 posts)
@NJNY: Are you talking about Brian Williams....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5722 posts)
i think "news" is the wrong word nowadays and for quite some time.

it's more "editainment" (a combination of infotainment and editorializing)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7081 posts)
You must have one of those grandfathered plans. The ACA makes it illegal for employers to offer plans with lifetime limits.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18206 posts)
i agree about the news only telling us what they want us to hear

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
You are so right that there are two sides to every story and until we get news editors that want to post the whole story not just what they believe or want the public to believe will we get the complete story. A majority of the public has become a herd of sheep that believe what ever they are told. We don't know if you have had to deal with the medical cost of cancer but I had to have two pet scans during my treatment and each one cost $6500.00 that is not to mention the cost the chemo. or daily radiation sessions. so you can see that cost adds up fast and in our case a life time benefit of $10,000 can be used up in a hurry. guess what we are trying to say is for the news people to treat us like adults and give us the whole story and not the slanted story that they post. In the AP story that we read there wasn't anything said about was found with him when he was arrested so $1300 cash and high end clothes mean that he must have robbed someone else to sell for the money. We aren't saying that he is an angel or anything but some people go off the deep end when their child can't get the medical treatment that they need because of the cost. Lets just get the whole story out not just one persons view point.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(201 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 4841   End
TOPIC: WTF