10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 758  Next »
191 to 200 of 7574
User Details are only visible to members.
And as a slight p.s. to the end of that..

I'm often accused by people of holding antisocial sentiments due to my individualistic philosophies. This is a standpoint of mine which is in strong contrast to that assertion. I care quite a lot about people. I do not want people being ripped off and cheated. I do not want them dying of cancer because they took Mr. VA's Jizz Pills instead of chemo. I do not want them wasting their money on "gluten free" fucking LETTUCE because someone has deluded them into thinking that gluten free lettuce is any different than any other lettuce.

Mrs. VA's grandmother spent her last year - and last $60,000 or something like that - on this earth on some stupid ozone therapy, Reike, and an alleged radon cave, desperate to treat her cancer. She really believed it was helping her and even persuaded other cancer patients to abandon their treatment protocols to do what she was doing. Of course she actually felt better because she was off chemo, but that only lasted a few months until she became a walking tumor. The assholes who took her money are, I'm sure, doing just fine. She was beyond any meaningful extension of her life at that point, but she could have spent that money traveling, visiting family, enjoying the finest restaurants, or giving it away. But no. She spent it on a big fat balls of lies. It makes me extremely angry.

I want people to make their own choices, yes, but not make such choices because they were persuaded by such charlatans.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29212 posts)
So here's a little rant of mine..

Some people probably see my raving about this crap and say "you know what VA? Fuck you. If it works for them what business is it of yours?"

-------------

Imagine you have a cold. I have VA's Magic Beans. I promise you they are "used to treat" colds ("used to treat" absolves them from any responsibility, since they aren't claiming it actually works). Look for those words - **WIDESPREAD** in the supplements, essential oils, etc world.

So you take them. $20 please. All natural, organic, non-GMO. Of course. And gluten free. And alkaline. Thank you for your patronage.

In a few days, you feel better, and tell your friends about VA's Magic Beans. They buy them too.

Then you find out they are just some black beans I bought at the grocery store for $1 a pound.

So now you know damn well that they didn't do anything. Are you still happy with me? Do you still feel it "worked for you" even though it was just black beans from the grocery store? Don't you feel cheated? Don't you feel like a fool for shelling out $20 for a lie while I walked away with $19.90 in profit? Of course not. I'm a complete asshole for taking advantage of your naivety and willingness to trust all of my bullshit.

It's even worse for the people pushing others away from actual medicine for serious problems like heart conditions or cancer. I had to deal with some idiot last weekend who was going on and on about how CBD oil cures cancer blah blah blah fucking bullshit blah blah. People like this idiot keep people away from real medicine until it's too late.

So, I don't like thieves. Charlatans. Swindlers. These people are dangerous and they are hurting people, making people increasingly distrusting of medicine and driving them into the realm of coffee enemas, turmeric, anti-vaccination and just plain lies lies lies. It's getting worse. Way worse. It's this unstoppable tide of bullshit and it **ENRAGES** me to no end.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29212 posts)
Holy fuckballs.

NJ probably wishes she were here so she could watch (from a safe distance) my reaction to that ***monstrous*** heap of bullshit.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29212 posts)
Have you ever seen a cat take on a rat? I was thinking about that. people that i know that have cats seem to find dead mice and birds around but not rats.

The proper animal is a dog, dogs love to chase and kill rats;.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8236 posts)
From their website...

"Research shows water has the ability to hold and transfer information. Therefore is important to restructure the molecules of water after the purification process. Ideal water structure is in beautiful hexagonal sacred geometry crystals. There are many ways to Restructured Water, or make Alkaline water, Electrolyte water, Mineral water, Oxygen water, and even water with essential oils added. We are here to provide you with information for you to choose the best water option for your health and wellness."

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23296 posts)
Haha.

Liquid Eden is at 32nd and Adams, an area I know well.

Been a hippie enclave for decades, at least since the 1970s.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23296 posts)
More from a NYT article on this...

Liquid Eden, a water store in San Diego, offers a variety of options, including fluoride-free, chlorine-free and a "mineral electrolyte alkaline" drinking water, that goes for the comparatively sane price of $2.50 a gallon. The shop's sales have doubled each of the last 3 years as the "water consciousness movement" grows.

Traditional bottled spring water is still treated with UV light or ozone gas and passed through filters to remove algae. That, "they" say, kills healthful bacteria - "probiotics" in raw-water parlance.

[I never thought of E. coli, cholera, rotovirus or fecal coliforms as "probiotics", but then again I'm not some dumbass new age hipster]

Zero Mass Water sells a system which collects atmospheric water. It costs $4,500. "Take a deep breath. No matter how wealthy or poor you are, you can take a breath and own the air that you breathe. And yet water - the government brings it to you." "The water from the tap just doesn't taste quite as refreshing. Now is that because I saw it come off the roof, and anything from the roof feels special? Maybe."

----

Of course, we've had such machines for a long time, except we called them "dehumidifiers" or "air conditioners".

Double WTF...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29212 posts)
I'll have to check my local grocers.

Lots of hippies where I live...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23296 posts)
San Francisco deserves nothing less... Drink up!

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(254 posts)
At my local grocery store there are MULTIPLE brands of fucking alkaline water, all with their pH's displayed on the label. One is as high as pH 10.

Please PLEASE stop feeding this gigantic bullshit machine people!!!!!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29212 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 758  Next »
191 to 200 of 7574
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.