Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 4841   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been searching for updates on this story and have found very little. Whatever happened here is undoubtedly tragic.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22703 posts)
Went to the funeral a few years back of the infant daughter of an aquaintance (baby sister of one of my kids teammates on there sports teams). Instead of the baby being in the casket at the front of the church, the casket was empty and the mother held her throughout the service. The mother was determined to hold onto her baby as long as she possibly could. The baby was dressed in basically what looked like her baptism dress... As "different" as it was, I completely understood. Not sure what I'd have done if one of my children had been taken away from me way too soon.

Not knowing all of the story here and thus choosing not to assume foul play, I'd can only expect that this mother was only delaying the inevitable of handing over her child to never push her child again in a swing. I'm so thankful that I never been put in that situation and I play every night that I never will be... Children should never leave this earth before their parents. Burying ones child has to be the most unfair hand life can ever deal someone.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(723 posts)
i saw that last night. so sad.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
(Reuters) - A Maryland mother was found early on Friday pushing her dead 3-year-old boy on a park swing, authorities said.

Deputies responded to a call around 7 a.m. to check on a woman who witnesses said had been pushing a child for hours on a swing at Wills Memorial Park in La Plata, about 35 miles (55 km) south of Washington, D.C., said Charles County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Diane Richardson.

One witness told deputies she found it strange that the woman had been pushing the child for an unusually long period of time, possibly since the day before, Richardson said.

When the officers arrived they found the 24-year-old woman still pushing the child in the swing, and they realized immediately that the boy was dead, Richardson said.

The child had no signs of obvious trauma, she said, and had been dead for at least several hours.

The office of the chief medical examiner in Baltimore will perform an autopsy on the boy.

The mother, who was not identified, was transported to a nearby hospital for medical tests, police said.

The investigation is ongoing.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22703 posts)
WTF--couldn't get the site to load last night or this morning. anybody else have trouble?

as for the garbage at 6:30 am--at least it wasn't earlier. it was a week day, and that is unfortunately typical. there really isn't a "good" time for them to do the pick up; much later on a weekday and there'd be an uproar about the traffic delays, believe it or not.

some parts of the city there is a substantial fine for honking--it's annoying and pretty common during busy trafffic times. having been in other countries where the drivers use their horns even more than in nyc (i didn't know *that* was possible!) i came to the conclusion it is really just part of driving in a very overcrowded city.

and yeah once a person moves away from noisy city to quiet burbs--the quiet takes some getting used to. reacclimating to the noises--not so much. ;)

enjoy the big noisy wonderful city.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7087 posts)
From DC through Baltimore, Philly, NJ and NYC - the only way to get in is to shove your way in. Give people a choice between being hit or yielding.

I hated it. I hate driving like an asshole. But it's the only way to not wait all day. The whole "zipper" thing of alternating cars when merging? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22703 posts)
That reminds me... I have a friend that moved out here to PHX from NYC, and he was absolutely amazed at how wonderfully quiet it is. I asked him what he meant, and he told me that there was always sound bouncing off the buildings such as traffic noise, people talking, A/C's, dogs, etc, etc...

It never crossed my mind but it's was very obvious after he told me.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(333 posts)
Another WFT. Why do they honk their horns so much here? It has no effect whatsoever. Hilarious.

And... Some jackass driving a garbage truck emptying dumpsters at 6:30 am. How do they keep people from killing these guys. If someone cranks a mower in our neighborhood before 8am, we'd run their ass out of town. LOL.

Crazy here but good times.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6289 posts)
lol. exactly. it's like, "i know you saw the blinker. why are you still there?"

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6289 posts)
they also drive like that in philly. either they don't even use signals, or they think it's ok to cut you off because they had theirs on.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 4841   End
TOPIC: WTF