Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 736  Next »
191 to 200 of 7352
User Details are only visible to members.
It's nice to cater to an appreciative crowd ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13629 posts)
You boys are terrible! Keep up the good work. ;)

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
BT: i actually was trying to work that in and couldn't get it to read right, so I chose not too.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2517 posts)
...And the flooding?? Well, it's really pee...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13629 posts)
"Snakes don't eat the berries and nuts, my guess is a gopher/groundhog.". -Fok

"Check me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key... "

Oh my, all this innuendo! Twigs and berries. The filling of holes... Stuff your hose down the hole....

Oh my sweet hayzoose! I'm feeling a little growth in the lower pasture...

Please continue...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13629 posts)
@Mag I tried the planting of something or other two years ago - they all died, too much sun. To be sure I am NOT a flower type gal. More an ornamental grass, rock garden type. Thanks for the thoughts, I appreciate all the help I can get - I've got another 16 feet of trenches to dig up. It's good exercise.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4940 posts)
BT the hole does need pluggin' so I may be in touch. Once may not be enough, that's what I was told.

FK yep same thing the extension (teehee) guy said, snakes don't care about twigs n berries (don't know what they're missin) so based on everything we're guessing chipmunks. Oh, thank goodness. I believe I now deserve a glass of vino or two or three and I understand there is a certain SM playing old-timey rock n roll just down the street from me. Y'all come

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4940 posts)
Eradicate the system by flooding it. Shove a hose down to the closest hole. Do this for a few days. Wait about a week and then do it again. Try planting some vegetation that has a strong root system. If it's super shady, go with Hostas. If it gets decent sun, lily's procreate pretty quickly. Don't. Ever. Plant. Morning glories. Now, if you want a more permanent fix, dig a deep layer, lay down 2 layers of chicken wire, cover with 3 inches of soil, and double layer of chicken wire, and then the rest of the soil. This will make it really hard for them to stick around. The flooding is a better place to start, though.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
Snakes don't eat the berries and nuts, my guess is a gopher/groundhog.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2517 posts)
Dem snakes be good eatin'. I ain't too shure aboutin dem vols. They from Tenneessee, I thinks. Carefull doh wid them snakes. Da bitin' kine ain't neers'fun er tastie as dem toofless ones. Becha someone down Carolina way got dem a whizz banger uva snake cookin' recipe. Surenuf.

GivaHolla if you wants me to bring sums my boys by'n hep fill in yer hole ;-). Why, no troubleTall. Be hour pleasure...mebee two ...tree...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13629 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 736  Next »
191 to 200 of 7352
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.