WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 2620   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess I don't see why SLS cares HOW we use the site, so long as it is not abusive or harassing.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17660 posts)
Wayne,

What if, they are only associating and meeting only those that theyve met thus far on SLS. What if SLS is the only way for them to connect with these swingers. I hope that you know, that there are swingers who only connect via sls who do not devulge their personal email or phone numbers. They may not be meeting new people, but it seems like they are using the website.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Thank you Wayne, but you need to talk to customer service then, they don't like the lines in our profile that say " Currently not seeking new playmates, Pirate Girl will be out of action for awhile" when I told them WHY it says that they emailed me again twice telling me to make my profile invisible.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17069 posts)
Our definition of "taking a break" is: "I am not using the SLS site".

Isn't that why profiles dormant more than 30 days do not show up on searches?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17660 posts)
I'm so glad that SLS is out there hunting down the people on break and keeping them from cluttering up my searches.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17660 posts)
and I just fucked an SLS member about 3 hours ago. I'm just trying to keep people from being disappointed that I can't play. This shouldn't be a freaking big deal. I paid for a lifetime membership. Not a membership based on only being able to use it when life was fucking perfect.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17069 posts)
I use this site EVERY FUCKING DAY almost. Just because I'm not looking for a new dick doesn't mean I'm not using it. I use the forums. I use the groups. I use the emails.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17069 posts)

"Since Wayne is currently on here can he come in an explain why couples on breaks are not allowed to use the full abilities of a website for the use of which they have paid?"

Because if they are taking a break, then they are not using the site, and if they are not using the site, then there is no reason for their profile to show up in searches and waste other people's time. And since they are not using the site, then flagging the profile should not cause them any problems. When they come back, they can have the profile reappoved.

And yes, people report these things to us.

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
Yes I would say someone reported it.

anyway, if your one who enjoys perving our pics, perv while you can.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17069 posts)
I'm with oters on this being absolute shit. What difference does it make "no means no" and there are reasons people take breaks.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(678 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 2620   End
TOPIC: WTF