Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 570  Next »
181 to 190 of 5695
User Details are only visible to members.
hold my beer and watch this

Walton County, Georgia: Man Loses Leg After Shooting Lawn Mower Filled With Explosives David Pressley was being filmed by his friends when he shot at a lawnmower packed with three pounds of Tannerite. The vehicle exploded and resulted in Pressley losing his leg below the knee.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2669 posts)
"The ATF doesn't even exist anymore"

Are you sure about that?

Fun fact: ATF agents came to our 2014 Halloween party. Talk about a buzz kill...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24807 posts)
It was a bit over the top all right. The ATF doesn't even exist anymore. Kind of miss them.

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. Who's bringing the chips?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
Axl Rose fronting AC/DC is the worst idea I ever heard of.

Mrs Scandle: that Jared Laughner story is a hoax. Many news outlets got punk'd over that one.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24807 posts)
How about those that break in your business from a roof job, fall in the business.. then sue the business and win damages.. sort of like hot coffee law suits, suing gun manufacturers for ones actions. etc etc.. we have lost all sense of common sense and I am no Gabby fan.. but feel sorry for her and the crazy ass that shot her... should be put under the jail and his case dismissed immediately.. frivolous law suits and crap that is allowed to be filed like this is just plain asinine!

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(1113 posts)
ROCHESTER, M.N. - The man serving a life sentence in the January 2011 shooting in Tucson that killed six and injured many others, including then-Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, has filed a $25 million lawsuit against her.

Jared Loughner seeks $25 million in punitive damages against Giffords for "causing me emotion and psychological distress," according to the March 18 filing .

"My incarceration is illegal. I am actually innocent. I was Framed. I am a victim of project mk-ultra the govt. put a chip in my head to control my mind," Loughner claims.

Note: Capitalizations, abbreviations, spelling and grammatical errors are reflective of the documents filed.

Among Loughner's more outlandish claims:

Giffords is part of the Illuminati She "never got shot, it was all an act," she learned from watching Ronald Reagan movies He's become "sick and delusional" from chemtrails in the sky He was "handpicked illegally to be a sleeper assassin" He's waterboarded everyday by the NSA, CIA, ATF on Gifford's orders She set up "poor man" Cliven Bundy and "infiltrated" the ranch She financed the shooters in the deadly San Bernardino shooting His attorney framed Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the man convicted in the Boston Marathon bombings He does not get access to NPR or CSPAN The convicted killer sent the filing from Rochester, Minnesota where he is serving his sentence.

Giffords suffered a gunshot wound to the head and underwent months of treatment because of the shooting.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11110 posts)
Axl Rose is going to front AC/DC? I predict this may be the end for Axl. Those guys will not put up with his bullshit. Unless he has changed a lot, I see this ending with Axl disappearing mysteriously. lol. On the other hand, if he has grown up, it could actually be half way decent. Feel bad for Brad Johnson though. His hearing loss issue sounds pretty serious.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7617 posts)
Considering it's the internet I think Boaty McBoatface is pretty tame. You'd think it would be The Anal Fisting or Two Girls One Cup.

Perhaps there was some moderation for nominees i.e. if a non-g rated suggestion was entered it was removed.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24807 posts)
I think Boaty McShipfaced would have been better.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3488 posts)
with all the serious and depressing crap in the world i find boaty mcboatface humourous.

but that's just me. i have an odd sense of humour at times.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10297 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 570  Next »
181 to 190 of 5695
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.