Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 4689   End
User Details are only visible to members.
rabbit. I hear ya but the money would get sidetracked or stolen by all the crooked politions

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9135 posts)
"Bitch stole my complex."

you really need to start locking your shit up a little better.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6192 posts)
"Just tell us what percentage we have to pay in taxes to eliminate poverty. "

I don't know of a tax percentage but about $30 billion per year is needed to end world hunger

$737 billion per year is the amount Congress spends on Defense

World hunger can be eradicated.

"A price has been set and estimated by the United Nations to solve this crisis – $30 billion a year. It may seem like a large sum of money, but when compared to the U.S. defense budget – $737 billion in 2012 – $30 billion seems more attainable. The $30 billion expense is manageable, especially when the U.S. would be joined by other investors in global poverty, but the U.S. has the capacity to be the leader on this issue." borgenproject. org/the-cost-to-end-world-hunger/

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1984 posts)
Less than what it is if it were to eliminate my poverty. Unfortunately, I don't see taxes going down any.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11012 posts)
Just tell us what percentage we have to pay in taxes to eliminate poverty.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18197 posts)
Coupla quick comments...

Welfare system - this is a particular pet peeve of mine. Every single conservative idea about limiting welfare has been implemented. Every one. There is abuse in the system, just like there is in any system. But really very little.

Education - I do educational research for a living. The most effective way to get students at any level to persist is to get them to buy into what you are selling.

For example, I did a recent study at my institution on the effect of changing majors on 4 year degree attainment. Most people think that changing majors would increase time to degree. We found that changing majors increased degree attainment by as much as 20%. Why? Because student who change their majors are using into their education.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18089 posts)
You and rabbit each stated an opinion and I stated mine, which I stand by. You ARE out of touch with reality in a "let hem eat cake" kinda way. Was it Mitt Romney who said kids should borrow money from their parents to start a business or go to college?

Kudos to you that your parents could afford to send you to private schools and nice of you to acknowledge the poor student whose father had to work a second job but when private schools cost more than some people earn per year, prioritizing would involve living out of their car and eating scraps from trash cans.

And yes, I will always defend my lady when she is insulted or disparaged. Get used to it.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1984 posts)
Perhaps not as safe for Morons as originally labeled...

A controversial ex-Greenpeace campaigner who years later turned against the environmental group's program walked out of an interview in March for a French documentary in which he assured viewers that Monsanto's Roundup weed killer was safe for humans. "You can drink a whole quart of it, and it won't hurt you," Patrick Moore told the interviewer for Canal Plus. The interviewer then offered Moore a swig of Roundup he had on hand. "I'd be happy to, actually," Moore reportedly said on camera, but then quickly changed his mind. "No, I'm not an idiot." At that point, Moore declared, the interview was "finished."

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
For sale: Used suit of armor. Impervious to poorly thought-out forum posts, but not bullets. Slightly tarnished. Best offer. Please, no low ballers...or ballers in general.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10183 posts)
@Fred, you went from snore to boor in seconds flat. Sorry if it's not the way you meant it, sweetie, that's just the way you came across.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11012 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 4689   End
TOPIC: WTF