WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 3467   End
User Details are only visible to members.
haha!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17112 posts)
and nothing in my post had anything to do with Perf's post.

sayin'.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
@E, it's definitely different in some ways. humor in here isn't what it used to be. so many here now are hung up on whatever "issues" they've had with anyone else over the years that it permeates everything and creates this weird tension.

in other ways, it's the same old stupidity. someone doesn't like you so they look for any and every reason to pounce on anything you post just to try to stir shit up. whatever. i use this place as i always have, for my personal entertainment. it gets a little ridiculous sometimes, but i really enjoy a lot of the regulars, so you take the nonsense with the fun until it isn't fun anymore i suppose.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
E

That's me mocking Fun Ahoy. I think he's a two-faced douchebag. There are those in here who are fond of him, including a couple of bro-mances.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17112 posts)
'some dumbass'. Which one? Perfect was right. It's so damn nice in here I don't know who WE'RE mocking and ridiculing. Am I allowed to call people by their screen names? Lol

Username hidden
(113 posts)
"posted by somebody who never missed..."

LOL. Prolly some dumbass.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Vabeach wrote: I'm going to prostitute myself to rich hot women. Only rich. And hot. When you get a little older, you will narrow it down to just rich

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
C$P - posted by somebody who never missed an opportunity to mock and ridicule Frank.

It's a trap to get Frank to post intel on the giants for Fun a Hoe's gambling book.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
"Frank hasn't posted or even logged on in quite awhile; I'm worried about the big fella. Can someone who has his off-site contact info check on him to make sure he's okay? "

- posted by somebody who never missed an opportunity to mock and ridicule Frank.

WTF????

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17112 posts)
The whole tone of the article you quoted reminded me of something that happened one time when we were at Rooftop Resort in Florida. In one of their group rooms I was in the swing and being delightfully attended to by Mr. Scandle and a new male friend. One of the other hotel guests brought in a couple from outside to give them a tour of the place, stopping for a few minutes to watch our fun. As they left, the tour guide told the visitors, apparently in an effort to explain why we were having sex in public, that women who have had 4 or 5 kids like to engage in this kind of activity to rekindle their sexuality (or something - I really wasn't listening). ;^D

In any case, he came across as a pompous, ill-informed, self-important ass, just like the writer you quoted, VA.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9057 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 3467   End
TOPIC: WTF