Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 555  Next »
181 to 190 of 5542
User Details are only visible to members.
Call me crazy but I actually miss that SF up in here. A guy needs his head exploded...er...expanded, every once in a while.

Now there's also been a lot of silence lately from a certain male poster..... I won't say the B word, but let's just say I'm having fun without him.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(921 posts)
No worries, BT. I reckon she's devoting all her spare time to promoting Kanye's GoFundMe, the worthiest of causes.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(245 posts)
#beetlejuicebeetlejuicebeetlejuice

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
#whosthegolddiggernow?

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7012 posts)
I have to give him credit for nerve at least. He actually came right out and said he can't be throwing away any more of his money on his ideas. That's why he needs other people's money.

How many people do you suppose king douche has been willing to lend to others when he actually had it? I'd live to see those numbers. I don't wish ill on others very often, but I'd love to see that shithead on a corner holding a sign trying to sell that bullshit he calls music.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7012 posts)
BT

Imma gonna let you finish, but Kanye just made the worst loan application of all time.....

....OF ALL TIME!!!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24406 posts)
WTF????

Could y'all stop dissing Mr. Kanye please? Don't you know you're playing with fire? It's been a peaceful few months without the presence of a certain outspoken SF in these parts and now y'all have to start playin' that Beetlejuice game, don't ya??

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10964 posts)
It never hurts to ask someone for money they can always tell him to fuck off. But then he's famous just ask him. But if anyone gives him money I hope that they wearing fire proof under wear as they are sure to be burned. He suggested that he may boycott the gramnie a wards, may they can pay him to stay away.That way it would be a better show.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
WTF

I had to Google this Kayne person.

I sure lead a sheltered life; I had no idea who he is. Now I have to Google another name that popped up while Googling him- Kim Kardashian. That name sounds familiar.

That'll have to wait, the dogs insist we play fetch.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
ha. maybe if he actually was as great a musician as he claims to be, he wouldn't be in so much debt.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2635 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 555  Next »
181 to 190 of 5542
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.