WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 3400   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF??? How can I purchase 3 pairs of workout capri's all the same size and style. Trying them on its like I purchased them for the 3 bears...one pair is too tight, one is too loose, and one pair fits just right.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
while we were on vaca out of the country we saw the add on tv for the "knee defender". i remember thinking, omg if they ever try this in the u.s. the shit is going to hit the fan. why anyone would buy this device actually thinking the airlines would allow it to be used is comical.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5114 posts)
TooMuch: The last time I went to New York, my son, God bless him, sent me a ticket and because of his perks for all the flying he does, he arranged for me to have that TSA clearance so I didn't have to take my shoes off, open up my laptop, etc. I didn't know I had it until the agent told me to walk over. I understand you can get that by paying yet another fee of some kind. For a frequent flyer, I think it's a great thing.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3228 posts)
@BLT I think you are right about the perfect storm. Everyone has a breaking point, for all we know those people could have already been through the TSA royal treatment. I haven't been on a plane in a while but the last time was not exactly comfortable, I'm not fat but I'm fairly wide and I got to sit by a stinky 280lb lady for an hour an a half and the AC wasn't working well.

It wouldn't have taken much to set me off like a nuke by the time that was over. I could imagine being one of those people on the next connection lol

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2291 posts)
Not only are the airlines greedy, this is also a health hazard for the passengers in that those cramped quarters can cause blood to clot causing thrombosis I think it's called. When my gf and I went to Greece years before this situation got crazy, those seats were cramped as well so all you saw were especially the older people walking the aisles all night to keep from cramping. I am happy I did a lot of my travels before all this. Now, I love to load up my car and be on my way. I rather deal with the traffic and high ass gas prices.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3228 posts)
In the time that I worked for the airlines I have seen legroom in couch seats go from just enough legroom to your knees are stuck in the seat in front of you as soon as you sit down. Last time I flew I had to sit with my knees on each side of the seat and this was before the seat was reclined. After a 6hour flight I believe that I was walking bull legged for a short time. It doesn't do any good to complain to the upper management as they all ride first class and have lots of legroom there.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(95 posts)
Oh man he was a cycling tourist - like we do.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
NK: What was overlooked is that people, Americans in particular, have gotten and continue to get bigger as the leg room has declined and the airlines pack people in like cattle cars. Couple that with the BS with TSA, a very necessary evil and it's the perfect storm.

*********************************** In Vero Beach, FL, a man was killed by a homeless man in the parking lot of a McDonald's on US-1. I had an incident at that very same McDonald's about a year ago and complained to their management that they allow homeless people to stay in the restaurant w/o purchasing anything and intimidate the customers. They sent me tons of apologies and said they were going to address the situation. I never went back. A year later, this happens. So sad. The young man was on his way to Miami to propose to his fiance.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3228 posts)
Friendly Skies? Not anymore...

Three U.S. flights made unscheduled landings in the past eight days after passengers got into fights over the ability to recline their seats. Disputes over a tiny bit of personal space might seem petty, but for passengers whose knees are already banging into tray tables, every inch counts.

"Seats are getting closer together," says Sara Nelson, president of the Association of Flight Attendants, which represents 60,000 flight attendants at 19 airlines. "We have to de-escalate conflict all the time."

t's getting to the point where the pre-flight safety videos need an additional warning: Be nice to your neighbor.

The latest spate of passenger problems started Aug. 24, when a man on a United flight prevented the woman in front of him from reclining thanks to a $21.95 gadget called the Knee Defender. It attaches to a passenger's tray table and prevents the person in front from reclining. A flight attendant told the man to remove the device. He refused, and the passenger one row forward dumped a cup of water on him.

Three days later, on an American flight from Miami to Paris, two passengers got into a fight, again over a reclining seat, and the plane was diverted to Boston.

Then on Monday night, on a Delta flight from New York to West Palm Beach, Florida, a woman resting her head on a tray table got upset when the passenger in front of her reclined his seat, hitting her in the head. That plane was diverted to Jacksonville, Florida.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2730 posts)
Ryan Mullins, 22, was arrested in Swansboro, N.C., in August when he came to an officer’s attention at 5:30 a.m. Police said he had broken into a pharmacy, had stolen the 100-lb. safe, and was dragging it behind his car when the officer routinely pulled in front of him. Nonetheless, Mullins decided to try and pass the officer.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 3400   End
TOPIC: WTF