Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 726  Next »
171 to 180 of 7252
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL..I remember having some really good teachers too. There was this math teacher who wore the tightest pants. You could see the outline of her lace panties and when she erased the board she had my undivided attention. ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8372 posts)
There is nothing illegal about this site. First Amendment rights. There is more sex and swinging in schools. Even more then in Hospitals with Doctors and Nurses. Pilots and flight attendants are UP there too.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"IF" I were a teacher....which I am not...because...well teachers could get fired over being on this site....

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(717 posts)
Teachers cannot be held to any sort of standard for discipline as long as parents refuse to do their jobs. Sending a note home with a student requesting the parent take care of discipline problems in the school nowadays invariably leads to parental blindness, a sense of injustice done the child and a social media campaign that will invariably lead to the teacher being suspended or fired. So Fuck your brats, if you cant teach them manners, I am not losing my job over it.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(717 posts)
Discipline in the classroom even Catholic style is so much better then the complete lack of discipline that is in the public schools today. When my daughter went for a private school with strict discipline to a public high school she was shocked at how students would talk in class while the teacher was talking and make a racket during tests. The kids that where trying to get grades had a really hard time because of all the distractions by the other kids in the class who never shut up.

Only in the advanced placement classes where the kids under control and paying attention to the teacher.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5568 posts)
Rockdale County? They had an outbreak of syphilis in the 90s. Huge. News documentary huge. Some as young as 12. The fuck flow chart was pretty interesting. Just bizarre.

I'm really really bad with names. *really bad*. My sophomore year, my math teacher was Mr. Musetelli.

Musellini... Musetelli... Same thing in my math hating brain. I didn't stand a chance in hell with a name like that! He could have been the bigger person, nope. I kinda don't blame him but still, I was pretty mortified and the look on my face, it was obviously a mistake. Could have reminded him of his own childhood bully!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(216 posts)
" I got in trouble plenty of times where I deserved it."

I know ..I know. . just getting even.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8372 posts)
I'm a bit of an oddball because (well, ok here's one reason) narcoleptics have rather outstanding long-term memories. I remember many things from ages 5-8, whereas most people don't remember much.

I can think of at least 5 specific incidences that Bitch From Hell dragged me around by my ear, and at least 3 where she hit me with "The Strap" (that leather belt-thing). She'd purse her lips together like Church Lady when she was angry.

I was also given a week's detention for breaking her rear windshield, even though there were like 100 kids around and some teachers, and everyone saw it just spontaneously shatter on a very cold day. I even had one teacher stand up for me and insist that nobody was anywhere near her car. But I took the fall anyway.

She also had a problem with anything fun. Our school was the first solar heated school in North America (built in 1978), so much of the school was halfway underground. This created some awesome sledding hills around the building. We'd just slide on our asses down the hill before school, at recess, etc.

She wouldn't have any of it and salted the shit out of the paths to ruin them for us. Just because.

I don't mean to imply that I was a perfect kid. I got in trouble plenty of times where I deserved it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28447 posts)
You didn't have much of chance with her that's for sure.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8372 posts)
My second grade teacher was awful. I moved from Cypress, California to the Midwest.

She yelled as soon as she saw me because there were too many kids in the classroom and she didn't even have a place for me to sit. I said don't worry about me, I'll just stand here. Then she asked me where I was from. Then she yelled because there was no such place.

When it was time to read I told her that I had already read book 2 and I was on book 8. She yelled again and said that I was a liar because book 8 was for 8th graders. (She never apologized but eventually had my reading tested and recommended that I be moved to 4th grade because I did indeed read at an 8th grade level.)

She tied me hands because I read too quickly and would read or work ahead. I remember feeling lucky because she would tie and gag a little boy who was hyperactive.

That year I developed asthma, shingles, and an ulcer. Hm. I wonder why?

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1136 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 726  Next »
171 to 180 of 7252
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.