Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 528  Next »
171 to 180 of 5280
User Details are only visible to members.
"Did this comment strike any of you as being out of the usual category of presidential campaign political freak show theater?"

Yes, and for these types of comments directly from Trump I am appalled that people support him.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10764 posts)
The Clock. Try getting that "Clock" through airport security. Duh.... Then again the TSA probably wouldn't even find it.....Duh again...

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Here's another one post on the subject of asinine that strays a bit too close to the political...which I sincerely try to avoid here in the forums:

Did anyone else think Donald Trump crossed a serious line when he tweeted that the protester who his supporters beat the shit out of "...should probably have been roughed up" ? I mean all Presidential candidates make stupid comments and Trump seems to have no filter between his brain and mouth, but condoning violence by his supporters in suppressing criticism of him creeped me out in a "brown shirt" sort of way that a hundred comments like the one about the non-existent Muslims that he saw celebrating 911 could never do.

Did this comment strike any of you as being out of the usual category of presidential campaign political freak show theater?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(822 posts)
@TBR

"What I meant to say (and this might come out wrong too) ...."

Yep. You got that right. To suggest that a woman is even partly "responsible" for being raped because of how she's dressed is 100% asinine.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(822 posts)
Winner. lol.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6730 posts)
turdclockin

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5807 posts)
Mostly turd.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Shes, the defence for the School and Police is to SUBRIGATE, 3rd Party law suit agaist the parents. That mean if the School and or the Police are at fault it is only because of the actions of the parents. Then the parents have to defent themselves and pay any awards. NO JURY IS GOING TO GIVE THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT A CENT. THE FATHER IS A HUSTLER, SO DID HE SET UP THE WHOLE THING TO SUE FOR MONEY??????????

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1878 posts)
Like one weird-ass turducken?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10704 posts)
The "clock" kid wants 15 million! LOL

What I want makes much more sense. I say shove that "clock" up his ass, and then shove him and his clock up his father's ass. And then shove all that up Obama's ass since he had to get his big fat fucking nose in it.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6730 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 528  Next »
171 to 180 of 5280
TOPIC: WTF

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy