Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 4662   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perhaps not as safe for Morons as originally labeled...

A controversial ex-Greenpeace campaigner who years later turned against the environmental group's program walked out of an interview in March for a French documentary in which he assured viewers that Monsanto's Roundup weed killer was safe for humans. "You can drink a whole quart of it, and it won't hurt you," Patrick Moore told the interviewer for Canal Plus. The interviewer then offered Moore a swig of Roundup he had on hand. "I'd be happy to, actually," Moore reportedly said on camera, but then quickly changed his mind. "No, I'm not an idiot." At that point, Moore declared, the interview was "finished."

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(374 posts)
For sale: Used suit of armor. Impervious to poorly thought-out forum posts, but not bullets. Slightly tarnished. Best offer. Please, no low ballers...or ballers in general.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10020 posts)
@Fred, you went from snore to boor in seconds flat. Sorry if it's not the way you meant it, sweetie, that's just the way you came across.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10902 posts)
"your knight in shining armor complex"

Bitch stole my complex.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11761 posts)
@ scamp- I was stating a opinion and giving examples. Read the last sentence of my quote. She addresses me with her opinion and I address her with mine. Never once calling her out. And as far as your knight in shining armor complex. Which is not the first time you have done it to people or the rest of the forum mafia that follows you. I could see her coming back and saying something about my tag line, but for you to jump in and call me out is not only pathetic, but sad.

New York NY
Username hidden
(468 posts)
Yes , I agree that this cycle of people misusing the welfare system must be corrected . The first step in correcting this is feeding our children and teaching them how to eat healthy . Some how along the way a generation has misused the system & neglected the kids , it is like everyone owes them something . feeding the kids and teaching them how to eat properly will help brake the chain of obesity and teach them how to be responsible for their own well being . In my kids school there is a program where they bring in different fruits and veggies for the kids to try and to introduce them to the healthier foods . Our parents grew up with fresh foods but the next generation grew up with the processed and fast food . Now we see how harmful all of that is and need to correct it . TEACH THE KIDS HOW TO BE BETTER & THEY WILL SUCCEED !!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(779 posts)
@Fred

You should stick with your tagline ("Nothing interesting to say at this time") before you insult people. How presumptuous of you to think that rabbit didn't have her priorities straight when she decided private schools were too expensive and chose to home school instead. You are out of touch with reality if you think everyone could afford private schools with a little sacrifice.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1740 posts)
I have mixed feelings about the free lunch program. Once more than 80% of the students qualify, the entire school gets free lunch. While I don't want any kids to go hungry, we are teaching them to get things for free and to waste.

Every child must get everything that is provided. They are free to throw away anything that they don't want. Often kids just drink the chocolate milk for breakfast and throw everything else away. My son was appalled by this and took the food that was to be thrown away and distributed it to the male athletes so that they could double-up on breakfast. At 6'1" and 140 lbs. he could afford the calories. His teacher sent him to the principal's office for theft. That food was supposed to go into the trash. My mother often said that wasting food was a sin. Although I never told him that, he still got that message. That food get at least go to the food bank where scraps are fed to the pigs which then go to slaughter a couple of times per year providing meat to food bank recipients. I'm not a huge carnivore but providing meat a couple of times per year does not seem excessive to me.

When I was a kid my mom didn't provide a lunch or money for me. They noticed at school and let me work for my lunch by helping out in the cafeteria. I thought it was fantastic. 10 minutes of work at lunch or before or after school would teach kids to work for what they have and the school could use it. It might lead to more self-efficacy and pride in the school. Almost every night the school cleans graffiti in our bathrooms for two hours. If students cleaned it up, it might stem the graffiti. Everyone hates to see their hard work ruined.

I've been told that we can't have kids work because it will set them apart and stigmatize them. It's sad that a little hard work can lead to embarrassment rather than pride.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(406 posts)
And yes, I wholeheartedly intended that tone. Call me cold, cruel, whatever. Feed the need and the need grows. It's always the way.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22180 posts)
Meanwhile, the number of people who can afford corn flakes for their kids approaches 100%.

Maybe if social services knocked on a few doors to inquire to lazy ass parents about their hungry kids instead of sending me a nasty note saying my lunches are too nice we wouldn't be teaching 400 kids that if you're too fucking lazy to feed your kids breakfast that's cool - someone else will do it.

I personally knew people with nice cars and electronics and full liquor cabinets who "couldn't afford" breakfast for their kids. We are all going to have to live with generations of useless Roberts.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22180 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 4662   End
TOPIC: WTF