WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 3393   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Drives me crazy!!! Like Levi's. I like to buy just basic bootcut Levi's for out in the stable. Dark colors are sized different then the lighter washes, a full size different most of the time.

The capri's were Danskins. I figure I now have "fat day" capri's, everyday capri's, and skinny day capri's lol!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
PG, that happens and it is definitely a total WTF.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1847 posts)
Target sells some by Mossimo Supply Company. They are true to size, fit well and most importantly, hold up to repeated washing.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3208 posts)
WTF??? How can I purchase 3 pairs of workout capri's all the same size and style. Trying them on its like I purchased them for the 3 bears...one pair is too tight, one is too loose, and one pair fits just right.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
while we were on vaca out of the country we saw the add on tv for the "knee defender". i remember thinking, omg if they ever try this in the u.s. the shit is going to hit the fan. why anyone would buy this device actually thinking the airlines would allow it to be used is comical.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5109 posts)
TooMuch: The last time I went to New York, my son, God bless him, sent me a ticket and because of his perks for all the flying he does, he arranged for me to have that TSA clearance so I didn't have to take my shoes off, open up my laptop, etc. I didn't know I had it until the agent told me to walk over. I understand you can get that by paying yet another fee of some kind. For a frequent flyer, I think it's a great thing.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3208 posts)
@BLT I think you are right about the perfect storm. Everyone has a breaking point, for all we know those people could have already been through the TSA royal treatment. I haven't been on a plane in a while but the last time was not exactly comfortable, I'm not fat but I'm fairly wide and I got to sit by a stinky 280lb lady for an hour an a half and the AC wasn't working well.

It wouldn't have taken much to set me off like a nuke by the time that was over. I could imagine being one of those people on the next connection lol

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2286 posts)
Not only are the airlines greedy, this is also a health hazard for the passengers in that those cramped quarters can cause blood to clot causing thrombosis I think it's called. When my gf and I went to Greece years before this situation got crazy, those seats were cramped as well so all you saw were especially the older people walking the aisles all night to keep from cramping. I am happy I did a lot of my travels before all this. Now, I love to load up my car and be on my way. I rather deal with the traffic and high ass gas prices.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3208 posts)
In the time that I worked for the airlines I have seen legroom in couch seats go from just enough legroom to your knees are stuck in the seat in front of you as soon as you sit down. Last time I flew I had to sit with my knees on each side of the seat and this was before the seat was reclined. After a 6hour flight I believe that I was walking bull legged for a short time. It doesn't do any good to complain to the upper management as they all ride first class and have lots of legroom there.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(95 posts)
Oh man he was a cycling tourist - like we do.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19434 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 3393   End
TOPIC: WTF