Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 607  Next »
151 to 160 of 6064
User Details are only visible to members.
From WSJ...

"The Justice Department said that a search of his home and his automobile uncovered “thousands of pages of documents and dozens of computers and other storage devices and media containing, conservatively, fifty terabytes of information.”'

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20557 posts)
Makes sense if you're gonna steal a lot of documents.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
I heard this story on NPR last weekend.

The story I heard was that a lot of it was electronic, which would reduce the space considerably...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20557 posts)
Could have stored it electronically... Roughly a 5 Terabyte drive could store it all and all would fit neatly in a desk drawer.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
"A former National Security Agency contractor amassed at least 500 million pages of government records, including top-secret information about military operations, by stealing documents bit by bit over two decades, the Justice Department alleged in a court filing submitted Thursday."

Mr VA never saw a math challenge he didn't like, so he had to work this shit out.

500 million pages. A standard 10 ream box holds 5,000 pages. So that's 100,000 boxes - MINIMUM - of paper.

These boxes are about 3 cubic feet in size. So this guy has at least 300,000 cubic feet of paper going on. If his house has 10 foot ceilings, under perfect floor-to-ceiling packing conditions, his house would need to be at least 30,000 square feet. In practice his paper probably occupies at least double that.

Where the fuck is this guy stockpiling all of this? A warehouse? An abandoned school?

Also - it said "over the last 2 decades". So if he worked for 250 days a year for 20 years that's 5,000 days. He would have to be removing 20 10-ream boxes of paper EACH AND EVERY DAY for 20 years. I don't know if I could fit that much in my X3. How the hell did nobody notice what he was doing?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
It was Saturday, do it may be temple or a wedding. The boobs and "hooker" heels were a surprise though.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(955 posts)
Being Texas....church?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
While driving we stopped at a fast food joint. There was a big beautiful buxom big-haired bleached-blonde woman wearing a clingy dress with her boobs spilling out and 6 inch black heels. She appeared to be with her husband and baby. Where on earth was she going? Her makeup looked too fresh for her to be rolling in from a night out.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(955 posts)
"Amon Bundy and his asshole friends were just acquitted"

Ammon Bundy and his brother Ryan remain in federal custody to face charges with respect to their 2014 standoff.

I never really followed this case very closely. It didn't interest me. I'm all for defending the little guy when the government is bullying him, but this clown went about it all wrong.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
Unfortunately only one.

We have a few of these County supremacists where I live. Sort of like the crazy dudes in the big city shouting profanity at garbage cans. Only these guys show up at county commissioner's meetings with AR 15s slung over their shoulders.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 607  Next »
151 to 160 of 6064
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.