WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 2942   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wtf? i think i'm going to spend a few months trashing certain behaviors while also spending a lot of time and energy trying to convince the fora that my SO never participates in this particular behavior because they are so AWESOMELY AMAZING! then i'm going to start a thread and challenge the unsuspecting to post in this thread about how pathetic they are for participating in said behavior.

L. O. L.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(4629 posts)
our girls are 9 and 11, and luckily have never caught Bieber fever. The youngest loves Taylor Swift, and the older one likes Katy Perry. Mostly because Katy has a cat. lol

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17506 posts)
You know those bullshit calls "You've been approved for (choose one: mortgage, loan, free cruise, etc)"?

Well, we just got one telling us we've been approved for a fentanyl patch. Press 1 to speak to an operator.

Seriously.

Since this is right up our professional alley, we attempted to speak to an operator, but were cut off.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18753 posts)
Thank god! LOL

Schaumburg IL

Username hidden
(343 posts)
My daughter's almost 23 so she doesn't care much for Biebs.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18753 posts)
Bieb is a troublemaker and a diva. I wish he would disappear from the entertainment industry. OK, don't tell your daughters I said that. I don't want them to come after me and throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at my house and cars.

Schaumburg IL

Username hidden
(343 posts)
Total bullshit.

I lived in Canada for the first 29 years of my life. Anyone who tells you that that word means anything different in Canada is either a liar or just making things up.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18753 posts)
Justin Bieber was 15 or so when he said those remarks. He's from Canada which may not have the same racial tension as the US, and Justin now hangs out with more African Americans than Anglos. To top it off, he apologized, owned his remarks, and moved on.

People are more forgiving of a teenager's mistakes over a 2-3 year period than an adult's mistakes over a 20-30 year period of time.

If course, I don't have all the facts, but there it is as I understand it.

Lubbock TX

Username hidden
(204 posts)
WTF Paula Dean and others have the races remarks brought out and their entire lives are destroyed, Justin Bieber does it and all is forgiven.

I keep waiting to see record deals and concerts canceled but nothing not a word, It got one or two days coverage and very little at that. Maybe Paula should have express her racism in the form of a recipe and she would have gotten away with it.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(103 posts)
Went to jack a partially collapsed Deck this morning , that had been previously ok'd By a client and their insurance company. Well today as I was finishing tying in my gussets I received a call from the adjuster telling me to Stop what I was doing , that he had to inspect......

After a brief conversation , ( he wanted me to lower the Deck again ) he relented to accept my pictures .

This guy was serious when he said he wanted me to lower a collapsed deck.... Definitely an insurance company I would never insure with Travelers

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 2942   End
TOPIC: WTF