Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 3889   End
User Details are only visible to members.
***expired on those mean they are only good for one ride. You know that right. When you buy a express pass its only good for one ride per day using the express pass to cut line. You can ride the ride as many times as you want but only once using the express pass.....its in the fine print.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4338 posts)
WTF? Grown ups aren't supposed to ride roller coasters. They're supposed to fuck...like trapeze artists. Carl Fucking Wallenda with a boner, if you will.

Mr. LT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(488 posts)
Wtf that they would hand out expired passes. How does this even happen??

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21022 posts)
@Va that reads more like a bitch then a wtf....just saying....wtf

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4338 posts)
Yesterday I was stuck on a roller coaster near the top for 15 minutes while they dealt with...whatever...and when we got off and got a big "sorry" we all got "Express Passes" which gave us one free bypass of a line. Basically we could hop on any ride we wanted immediately. Ok.

Expect that the passes given out were expired. When I went to redeem it I was made to feel like a liar for saying I got it just a few hours ago. Assholes!!!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21022 posts)
Painless dentistry is awesome.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(488 posts)
While sunning on the beach this morning, I completely forgot that I had a dental cleaning...WTF

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
I guess you can't fix stupid.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1665 posts)
On November 30th, an allegedly intoxicated Dwayne Fenlason, 48, drove his pickup truck into a ditch in Pomfret, Vt., bringing a DUI citation--and then subsequently drove an SUV to the scene to pull the truck out (earning a second DUI), and then an all-terrain vehicle to the scene (and a third DUI).

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21022 posts)
This is a "feature" sls instituted a few years ago. When one person blocks another, that creates a reverse block. This came about because some people would block an "enemy" but unblock them to read posts or see their profile or send an email, then re-block before that person could respond. So now you have to reach out through a mutual friend to have them unblock you once you have unblocked them.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12721 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 3889   End
TOPIC: WTF