Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 736  Next »
151 to 160 of 7359
User Details are only visible to members.
Isn't that what tramp stamps are for?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28796 posts)
As to anklets......I suspect that this trope goes back at least as far as Barbara Stanwyck in Double Indemnity, where it's used to imply that she's a "loose" woman.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1132 posts)
...and.. garden gnomes?

Seriously we don't have ANY of this shit going on and I don't think we know anyone who does. Where do they get this crap from? This must be what Dumbledore feels like if he reads a muggle newspaper article about ghosts and magic.

One thing I sometimes enjoy about the lifestyle is this sort of "double life" we lead. Like we all have this dirty secret that the public is largely oblivious (or at least hugely misinformed) of.

I sometimes use the word "muggles" to describe vanilla people. They've heard of us, vary in degree with respect to their degree of belief about our existence, and are for the most part hilariously ignorant of us. I like it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28796 posts)
I've always understood that a woman who switches her wedding ring to her right hand was a widow?

WAY to be disrespectful tabloid rag.

I wonder if all the years I wore anklets I was somehow subliminally Influencing myself? Sneaky!

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3933 posts)
"And where did the seven sailors go that are missing?"

Dead, unfortunately.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28796 posts)
So the Sun (a UK tabloid) ran an article : " Is YOUR neighbour a swinger? These are the secret signs to watch out for!"

So, apparently swingers use the following to communicate to each other:

- having pampas grass in your landscaping

- a black ring on the right hand “If someone wearing a black ring on their right hand approaches you, start a conversation with them, ‘I see you’re wearing a black ring on your right hand. Maybe we are in the same club’.”

- a woman wearing an anklet, toe rings, thumb rings and switching their wedding ring to the right hand

You're also a swinger if you have some of the following outside:

- white landscaping rocks

- pineapple door knockers

- garden gnomes

Another sign is that your neighbor will never open their garage door until they’re in the car with the doors closed, according to a Reddit thread. (????)

---------------------

This is where it gets really funny...

According to the website Swinger Code, people who are up for swapping sexual partners often wear a wristband brandishing a special “sign”. The subtle symbol was created to help swingers recognize each other and help them to find potential partners.

According to the website the sign is “unobstrusive and respects the privacy of the ones who wear it”.

* I went to this ridiculous website. There's nothing "discreet" about it and if you ask me it looks like it's saying you're trans. It's also based in Hungary and their English is terrible.

Who writes this dumb shit??

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28796 posts)
How in hell does a 500 foot US destroyer manage to get itself tee boned by a 700 foot container ship? And on the starboard side no less. D'oh!

And where did the seven sailors go that are missing? Overboard or trapped in the wreckage? And on that subject, WTF was that dude doing hiding in the engine room on that other ship while US and Japanese ships searched the ocean for him for days? WTF is the navy putting in sailors grog these days?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2251 posts)
De nada. ;)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1132 posts)
Thanks for the recommendation!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1196 posts)
Too-shay my friend, too-shay.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1132 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 736  Next »
151 to 160 of 7359
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.