WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 3571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
did they call it a french fry salad? kinda wow on mixing it all together like that but hey learn somethin new every day!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2866 posts)
During a very quick trip to the Pittsburgh area this week, we were introduced to what is considered a signature dish - lettuce salad with all the fixin's plus French fries. When I ordered my salad and saw that it came with fries, I figured these would be 2 separate dishes. My WTF moment came when the dish arrived - fries mounded up on top of the salad, within the same bowl, to the point where I couldn't even seen the salad below without transferring this monstrosity to a different plate. They weren't even very good, though the salad made up for it.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Charged in August with growing marijuana at their home in Corvallis, Mont.: Rodney Stoner, 57, and his son, Adam Stoner, 24.

Arrested for performing “sexually lewd acts” in front of drivers at a truck stop in Kirkwood, N.Y., in September: 56-year-old Calvin Wank.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
Three terrified people screaming out of an upper-story window at a house in Dothan, Ala., on August 24th drew police in a hurry. They were trapped, they yelled--unable to escape because intruders were still inside, shooting at them. One “victim” said she had been stabbed--and the blade broken off inside her. With their own shotgun, the three had blown out several windows and walls defending themselves. They had even ripped out an upstairs toilet and sink and dropped it on an intruder, outside. Police calmed the situation and later told reporters that there never were intruders--that the “hostages” had imagined the whole thing (except for the estimated $10,000 damage and the woman’s superficial, “defensive” stab wounds).

The home’s methamphetamine lab apparently remained intact.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
In September, the Seattle-based Mars Hill "megachurch" announced it would close several branches as founding preacher Mark Driscoll takes personal leave to contemplate over-the-top messages in past sermons about women. Among the most striking statements (as gathered by the "Wenatchee the Hatchet" blog in Wenatchee, Wash.) were those expressing certainty that women exist solely to support men. A man's "penis is not your [personal] penis,” he told men. “Ultimately, God created you, and it is his penis.” “Knowing that his penis would need a home . . . God created a woman [who] makes a very nice home." Driscoll added, helpfully, "But, though you may believe your hand is shaped like a home, it is not."

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
Sherwin Shayegan, 27 was arrested in Tualtin, Oregon for indulging himself in his unusual kink. From time to time (allegedly dating to at least 2006), he befriends high-school male athletes, questions them in the locker room as a reporter would, and then, after distracting them with the inquiries, jumps on the athletes’ backs and demands piggyback rides. No other overtures are made, and no injuries have been reported, and the principal complaint about Shayegan is his obnoxiousness.

LOL... freakin' weirdo....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
Glad you like them.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
*snort!* bahahahaha!

VA i tip my hat to you dood, dunno where you find these stories but this one just made me LOL.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2866 posts)
This might be the best form of protection yet -- because nobody will have sex with you if you wear it.

The Scroguard is essentially underwear made of latex that, when paired with a condom, "reduces skin-to-skin contact" over the entire genital region. It's a well-meaning product with a big caveat: It's not FDA-approved and isn't officially designed to protect against STDs like herpes. Officially, it's for "couples and individuals who love to swing".

"When we started developing this product, we thought, there's gotta be a need for people out there who want an extra layer of security or peace of mind," Scroguard co-founder Addison Sears-Collins told HuffPost Weird News. "People who are using it say it's brilliant. Phenomenal."

Sears-Collins said that people in the herpes and HPV communities would use Scroguard, which launched last week. He reiterated several times, though, that it's "not a medical device" and won't necessarily protect you from anything.

According to the Scroguard website FAQ:

What is the weird noise that is made when I use Scroguard™?

This Whoopee cushion-like noise that might occur when wearing this product is due to air pockets between your skin and Scroguard™. Fasten other buttons to see what tightness level is best for you based on your body shape and size.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
pitbulls are nasty.........they should eliminate the breed

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6852 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 3571   End
TOPIC: WTF