Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 610  Next »
141 to 150 of 6094
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe. I have no other hypotheses. I can only guess that at some point a human intervened and somehow knew where to send it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
Maybe it did and was removed, either by getting stuck to other mail or by the postal carrier.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
We just got a piece of mail for our old address in Virginia.

We cancelled the mail forwarding 18 months ago.

It had no forwarding labels or any markings on it at all. It was just a piece of mail for that old address, in our mailbox here.

How... did... that.. happen...

I can speculate that a carrier who remembers that we moved sent it our way, but shouldn't it have that yellow forwarding sticker on it??????

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
It has become quite clear to me that there are maybe four or five people in this lifestyle who neither are cops, nor have ever been cops.

But I have to be honest and say that this has significantly changed my way of thinking since coming into this lifestyle. Initially, it bothered me to go to meet and greets where I knew that pretty much everyone there fell into one of three categories. Those who are cops, those who were once cops, and those of us with wives cops are always trying to fuck, which in my estimation would be pretty much every married guy in the lifestyle who isn't a cop and has never been a cop. That basically leaves a handful of SF's, and come to find out, that's right . Some if them are cops as well. I know, just when you thought SF's couldn't get any nuttier, now you have a visual of them walking around with guns. And badges. And handcuffs. And Lithium. (Present company excluded, of course.) I especially love hearing thier stories about stuff like "Trucker Fucker School". Good shit right there.

So, the real growth for me here is in accepting that at least now as they are trying to get into my woman's panties, I'm doing the same with theirs, and at this point I know for absolute certainty I can say I am up in the count by at least 3. Which is awesome because that's what this is all about, right?

And that is exactly what I was thinking about a couple of weeks ago as a DOT cop was writing me a ticket. "Make it a good one officer, because sooner or later every single one of you assholes, and your lovely ladies, end up on my side of the playground. And when you do, I will be right there waiting to do some fucking of my own."

Thanks for caring, officer! See you soon.

Motherfucker.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
KJ, you should also check out John Valby, who's really the crown prince of rowdy, dirty songs.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(644 posts)
I'm not aware of what "Indian guides" are.

I do know that every Canadian I know has been well-trained to call them "native Americans" or better yet "First Nations".

Except the native Americans (which includes Mrs VA), who refer to themselves almost universally as "Indians".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
@Sorillo, I'd never heard of that comedian before, now I'll never forget him.

WTF - just learned they changed "Indian-Guides" to "Adventure-Guides" back in 2003. Gee wiz is nothing sacred, not even childhood memories? No, I get the whole PC thang, please don't jump on me (but if you feel you must, please be a well-hung ploughboy).

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4131 posts)
Heh. That immediately brings to mind "Well-Hung Ploughboy" by Rodney Rude. Look it up on youtube, it's hilarious.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(644 posts)
Hahaha.

Some of you older folks may remember Joan Embry. She had a long standing gig for the San Diego Zoo, and used to show up frequently on Johnny Carson and similar shows.

She lives in the same town I used to live in. She had trouble for years with a guy that used to sneak on her property and fuck her horses. He was put in jail multiple times for it, but it seems that he just couldn't resist the siren song of a well formed haunch...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20606 posts)
In the years of pic approving I've seen some pretty nasty ones. Some have been reported as "Illegal", but none have ever been truly "illegal" - for instance, family pictures, people in public and identifiable children are around, etc. In no case have I ever thought any were actually ill-intentioned - they just can't be on here.

Until just a few moments ago. Single female profile. She's clearly sucking off a horse.

Reported.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 610  Next »
141 to 150 of 6094
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.