Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 689  Next »
141 to 150 of 6882
User Details are only visible to members.
The Apenheul primate park in Apeldoorn, Netherlands, is engaged in a four-year experiment, offering female orangutans an iPad loaded with photos of male orangutans now housed at zoos around the world, with the females able to express interest or disinterest (similar to swiping right or left on the human dating app Tinder). Researchers admit results have been mixed, that some males have to be returned home (and once, a female handed the iPad with a potential suitor showing, merely crushed the tablet).

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27662 posts)
WTF

My facebook messenger sent the Charlie Murphy story to 11 of my contacts without me knowing about it. It also sent them all the letter "S".

I didn't even click on or read the story. I have no idea how that happened.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27662 posts)
Scamp i have three kids and i care about their future and the future of all the kids in this country. If the liberal victim welfare state and the SEIJU corruption that is our govement is not changed then these kids have no future in our once great country.

These kids become nothing but slaves paying massive amounts of taxes to give people like you your free govemrent check for half your life.

I would rather be fishing then blogging on here, but the word gets around and look who just won most of the elections in America.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4813 posts)
LOL Current you are so full of shit all the time. first you say you are buying life insurance and now its commercial property insurance.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4813 posts)
"Careful with that policy. The life insurance companies are in such trouble that they are not going to take blood or get your medical records. Instead if you die within the first two years they are going to deny the policy payout claiming that you lied on the application. This is how they are staying alive, but so many have died because of Obama."

Um, it's a commercial mortgage, not a policy. Is Obama still going to kill me?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1766 posts)
"Unlike liberals we do things the right way and carefully so we dont become victims and bitch and complain all day about how we got screwed."

Listen snowflake, you are the biggest whiney bitching complainer who had ever graced the fora. All you talk about is how you got screwed when it is clear it is your own stupidity and incompetence that caused your failure.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5318 posts)
1. Australia is considered to be free of rabies.

2. The virus is widespread animals in Australia, with 3 human cases (all fatal) in the last 20 years.

?????

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27662 posts)
Ncal, you wrote that they'd closed their doors. They didn't. Go back and read your excretion.

As for bitching and complaining, while you may not be doing so on the topic of renting vs owning, you most certainly spew more than your fair share throughout these hallowed halls on just about every other topic.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12892 posts)
Bridge go try to buy life insurance from Genworth,come on try it. They closed their life insurance and now are just keeping their long term care insurance. Government rules require that each type of insurance is a different company even though it has the same name.

For example there is a company Allstate life, then another company Allstate property and causality and so on.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4813 posts)
We are renting for a year to make sure we like Vegas before we buy. Unlike liberals we do things the right way and carefully so we dont become victims and bitch and complain all day about how we got screwed.

Not only to make sure that we like Vegas but the neighborhood and the ease of getting to the airport and around town,. Then we will buy.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4813 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 689  Next »
141 to 150 of 6882
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.