WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 3221   End
User Details are only visible to members.
<----- misses PG already

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19160 posts)
So while PG is hidden if a couple or SM has ever exchanged emails with them. Please complete the test and drop her a line from your mailbox.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
PG, It may be possible still for another profile to email you from their mailbox by using the "reply" button if you have corresponded with them in past....and they want to dig through the emails.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3353 posts)
Thanks Shelly, BLT, that is what I was afraid of, if I "hide" then my sls friends can't email me here either which is the main reason for keeping the profile up right now. Although most have other ways of reaching me, there are a few that do not that I don't want to shut off from contact.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17727 posts)
I was gonna say that from what I remembered of the profile, Trooper/PG don't really seek out Single Females anyway....but if PG is testing, couples are blocked too. {even ones you exchanged email with}

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3353 posts)
Trooper: Your profile is hidden from SF's.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2982 posts)
Pretty sure if I hide everyone they can't email me. Just did it as a test so I will see what happens.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17727 posts)
Maybe I used the wrong feature and wording. How about **hide ***in the tools section. If you pick hide for all 4 selections no one will see you as online active/interested. You will show up as this user has chosen to block views or something like that and if they are interested they will contact you. So strangers can't contact you. Which is most often used to hide from SM or free members.

**C&P** Selecting these will hide your username and remove links to your profile/mail/etc from search results and whosonline. Currently, you will not be hidden when posting in the forums, chatting and in the mails you send. This tool is meant to help keep certain member types from finding you.

........Now I see it says emails "you send. Funny thing tho I thought we had new emails from people we have ex changed mail with over the years even when I have all 4 hidden buttons clicked.

So that doesn't work anymore ?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
Wayne explained it was because free members get only a certain number of profile views a day, and when they view a profile that tells them they are on a break, it's a waste of their precious clicks.

Which seems on the surface to make a *bit* of sense, except that any number of things on a profile would also be a waste of clicks. If I read:

- we are cheaters - we only play bareback - singles males/females only - into pain/blood/poop

Also age, kilt, ethnicity, height/weight requirements, or any number of interests/disinterests would result in a "waste" of a click.

Whatever. The compromise was that a tag line containing something to the effect of "on a break" would prevent wasted views, which is not unreasonable.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19160 posts)
Interesting I did not know that had changed. Why they would change that I don't get it. Other then discourage lifetime members from going off the radar. So as to have as many active accounts showing as possible to help generate interest from free members to get a paid account.

Oh well I tried and learned something new. It's not a total wash :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 3221   End
TOPIC: WTF