Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 555  Next »
141 to 150 of 5542
User Details are only visible to members.
I am totally fucking jinxed since I posted about typos. I even had to fix one just before I posted this.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
Shute! Bitch damn near stole my line!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10961 posts)
(i was sitting on my hands, B_T)

--tongue totally in cheek: VA, you've never been to a laundry shoot? you *must* try it sometime. SO much fun!

:-*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9658 posts)
"you"

...figure while you're at it...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10961 posts)
"of".

Grrrrr

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
"There must be SOMETHING we can do to make America fascinated with our family again.... THINK of something Bruce!"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
The Kardashians PR people are masters of spin and always working overtime to present the "image" the family wants to maintain. However, there is no way in hell you will convince me that Kim is actually "fully supporting" or "proud" of Kanye's behavior as od late, which is what yoi read on almost a daily basis in the online news feeds You know damn well she and that whole family are embarrassed as fuck. LOL.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
Yaaaa,,, wtf .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
Flint residents paid the highest water rates in America even as their water was tainted with lead, according to a national study released Tuesday by the public interest group Food and Water Watch.

A survey of the 500 largest water systems in the country, conducted last year, found that on average, Flint residents paid about $864 a year for water service, nearly double the national average and about three-and-a-half times as much as Detroiters pay. The figure is based on an annual household consumption of 60,000 gallons.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
When Chelsea Handler refers to you as "delusional", you're fucked up. LOL.

And how funny is it that Taylor Swift is handing over $250,000 to Kesha, (super props to TS) when Kanye is begging everyone with a bank account for money. I would be willing to bet that his recent rants about her stem from him asking her for money, and her turning him down. I don't think she would put that out there, but it definitely would not surprise me.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 555  Next »
141 to 150 of 5542
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.