WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 3404   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How old was that author, VA? It sounds like a very immature teenager who hasn't had enough experience to get a clue about how healthy relationships work and is writing narcissistic fantasy.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
More stupid shit from the same author:

Monogamous people are normally rigid towards their sexual life and for that reason they can not enjoy frequent orgasm neither on their own nor with their partner. They are usually trapped with toxic jealousy due to their fear about particular gesture or behavior can end up their relationship. Most of these couples consider that the days of sexual enjoyment had bypassed them after getting married and settling down with their life partner.

*sigh* it's bad enough that "normal" people think we are so fucked up. We've got people like this jackwad telling everyone that THEY are fucked up.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
SLS is pumping this article about "Open Relationships" (as defined by the author, which includes swinging, poly etc) on their Facebook page. Some excerpts which I think are kinda fucked up:

Sexual satisfaction

If you and your partner have different sex drives, you can look for a person who will be able to satisfy you. This can also apply to people who are in a long distance relationship.

Solving differences

Open relationships are great for solving differences, you can use sex with different people as a distraction as you take time to think about your relationship and sort out the differences.

Companionship

Partners sometimes do not fulfill each others need for intellectual companionship, this can be solved with open relationships.

Creating a challenge

Relationships need a pang of jealousy, a sense of attachment or possessiveness so as to challenge partners to work on the problems in their relationship.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
Janay Rice standing by her man Ray:

Now, Palmer has responded to the recent developments on her Instagram account. A CBS Baltimore report shows Palmer thanked the Ravens’ fans and has some strong words for the media’s involvement in this incident.

The full statement reads:

“I woke up this morning feeling like I had a horrible nightmare, feeling like I’m mourning the death of my closest friend. But to have to accept the fact that it’s reality is a nightmare in itself. No one knows the pain that the media and unwanted options from the public has cause my family. To make us relive a moment in our lives that we regret everyday is a horrible thing. To take something away from the man I love that he has worked his [expletive] off for all his life just to gain ratings is a horrific. THIS IS OUR LIFE! What don’t you all get. If your intentions were to hurt us, embarrass us, make us feel alone, take all happiness away, you’ve succeeded on so many levels. Just know we will continue to grow and show the world what real love is!

Ravensnation, we love you!”

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2739 posts)
I'm going to prostitute myself to rich hot women.

Only rich. And hot.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
YD: nope, sorry...time to think up a new one! ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1934 posts)
NJNY: Wait so that isn't a viable retirement plan? Well crap!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(760 posts)
kinda like someone i know who plays the market with money borrowed in someone else's name hoping this time will be different.

yuh huh.

be better off spending the $$ on rehab.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1934 posts)
there's a country song by Brad Paisley about that....Riverbank.

My younger son worked overnights in a gas station once, and he said it was amazing how many people were actually relying on the lottery to solve their money issues.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
I just saw a guy buying 2 $2 lottery tickets, as per what he told the cashier:

1. He needs to get to Newport News (about 40 miles away) and doesn't have enough gas.

2. He needs to win some money, so he's spending his last $4 on lottery tickets.

I'm not sure what he plans to do when his scheme doesn't pan out....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 3404   End
TOPIC: WTF