Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 587  Next »
131 to 140 of 5868
User Details are only visible to members.
no time ro read the article but here's the headline flash:

"Out of consideration for students who are sensitive to noise, an elementary school in Australia has banned clapping. Silent cheering will be encouraged instead.

wtf?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12880 posts)
That many kids and she's only 20??? Oh man...that really sucks. I would spend any money and get fixed. Wow..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5142 posts)
yes, if she can't afford to have all those kids, she needs to stop having any more

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2781 posts)
Danesha Couch, 20, first gave birth to twin boys just over two years ago. Then last year she gave birth to twin girls. Then last month she gave birth to another set of twin girls.

Couch says she has not used fertility treatments for any of the pregnancies. {I can tell you what else she's not using}

All six babies have been premature. One from the first set died shortly after birth.

She and her fiance have set up a GoFundMe page to help pay for everything. A GoFundMe for birth control might be something I'd consider donating to.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25281 posts)
heh.

tough to you know...um...long distance.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12880 posts)
I could tell you, NJ, but then I'd have to...um... something...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25281 posts)
VA you have too much time on your hands ,you need to find a hobby LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8256 posts)
*snicker*

where do you find these stories, VA?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12880 posts)
Low-tech chase....

A bicycle thief was stopped on June 10th when the bike's owner and several other people chased him from the Walmart parking lot in Eagle Point, Ore., drawing the attention of a passing rider on horseback, who joined the chase and moments later (according to a report in Portland's The Oregonian) lassoed the man and restrained him until police arrived.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25281 posts)
Whilst around 15% of the world's population has no access to sanitation (and thus poops, more or less, "wherever"), this surprises me. It's kind of sad but also makes me laugh. Not because disease and suffering make me laugh.. you'll see at the end...

In the slums of Nairobi, Kenya, people have adopted a novel approach to dealing with excrement. The "flying toilet". Basically, you shit into a plastic grocery bag, tie it off, and heave it. Away. Wherever - as long as it's "somewhere else". As much as 2/3 of the population of Kibera, a large slum of Nairobi, "identify the flying toilet as the primary mode of excreta disposal available to them."

Piles of bags gather on roofs and attract flies. Some of them burst open upon impact and/or clog drainage systems. People can also be hit by the bags as they are blindly tossed. In 2009 flying toilets accumulated on a rail line and caused a derailment which killed two people. The practice has become so rampant that several nonprofit groups have launched a "Stop Flying Toilets" campaign. They have adopted a winged logo (HA!) and are sponsoring races with well-known Kenyan marathon runners to spread the message.

So what makes me laugh is the idea that there is a part of the world where bags of feces are routinely airborne. Having to maintain a state of "heads-up" because you might be struck by a flying bag of shit just provides an amusing, albeit sad, visual.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25281 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 587  Next »
131 to 140 of 5868
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.