Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 736  Next »
131 to 140 of 7359
User Details are only visible to members.
The cake is a lie......

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1132 posts)
for $15 each (if you're a couple)

or $60 (if you're a single dude)

or free (if you're a single female)

hope the quality of the cake is better, the more a paying guest pays....

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17694 posts)
Hey, at least you get cake...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22801 posts)
Ahhh got it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28796 posts)
It says couples only and then has prices for single men and women. Yes, I had to read it twice.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1196 posts)
I'm missing what they are confused about....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28796 posts)
As seen on Hot Date...

I think these guys are a bit confused...

******* Birthday Couples only Swingers Party 9pm to 4am BYOB City of Bellflower. Couples: free before 10pm after 30 Donation Ladies: Free Men: 60 Donation XXX-XXX-XXXX RSVP cake for everyone.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22801 posts)
The tour group "Young Pioneers" that took that kid to north Korea a few years back have decided not to take any more students there. Gee what a good idea. Fucking Morons. I have to say I'm I am struggling a bit with this with this kids death. I mean, on the one hand, it's terribly sad. And I could forgive him for the monumentally stupid act of stealing a propaganda banner with the psycho dwarf's picture on it because...well he's a kid and kids do monumentally stupid shit. But WTF were his parents thinking letting an immature kid go to North Korea? In fact WTF is anyone thinking who goes there period? Unless they're Han's friggin' Blix.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2251 posts)
I identify as 32.

If you criticize me for that then you must be some kind of heartless ageist bigot.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1132 posts)
"I so badly wanted to say "I fucked four women at the same time last night. Top that, chump." just to see the looks on their faces."

I sometimes find myself smiling and biting my tongue wanting to tell the young lads how hot older women are and what they have to look forward to. Like an old time preacher wanting to shout "Brothers, I have good news to share with you!"

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2251 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 736  Next »
131 to 140 of 7359
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.