Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 579  Next »
121 to 130 of 5788
User Details are only visible to members.
*rolling eyes*

kinda sick of the beat downs on singles of either gender.

let's see:

single? check

hot? subjective. certainly enough other people seem to think so.

bat shit crazy? subjective certainly there are a few out there who might call me that

female? oh yeah.

can some other SFs *please* chime in?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12051 posts)
Allow the beat-down to begin!

Mrs VA would add the option that some are just plain crazy.

Most hot single females we have met have been cheaters - which makes them off-limits to us.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25116 posts)
Okay so posting this here because I don't know where else to post it. But I was talking with a friend the other day and they mention all the single ladies in the lifestyle. This person was genuinely surprised to learn that most of the so-called single females in the lifestyle, are not actually single at all.

So for anyone else who might be caught behind the 8-ball on this one let me just go ahead and share this with you. Very few of the single females in this lifestyle are genuinely Single Ladies. They typically have husbands or boyfriends who may or may not participate at some level in the lifestyle, but choose to list themselves as single females because they also play alone. Now, you'll kick yourself for not realizing this later on, but think about it for a minute. Seriously hot women are very rarely ever genuinely single. Now obviously there are some who are single, but by and large you will almost always find if she's hot, there is a cock on premises and anytime there's not a cock on premises you'll find a whole group of guys who'd like to be the next cock on premises.

Class dismissed. LOL

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8135 posts)
aww thanks guys :)

I do miss being able to pick a pic that best goes with the post though. This one always was a crowd favorite which is why I changed to this one. If I can only show one picture it should show off my assets...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21201 posts)
We used to have so much fun being able to post any pic from our publuc gallery with any post. Really sucks ass that they took that away.

@Tramp. The Piratey Wench has been flashing that sweet little ass around here for many years. And you're right, just as with Kibbies "Ass From Above" pic (appropriately named) , no one ever gets tired of it.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8135 posts)
We were in the tanning salon when we heard quite a commotion. A mommy brought her 20 something year old daughter to yell at the clerk for messing around with the daughter's boyfriend. The were both screaming at her and calling her a slut.

Good job mommy!

How about teaching your daughter to keep her dignity and dump dishonest losers?

Irving TX
Username hidden
(886 posts)
@tNp: While I do think it would be fun to have that option, I still think you're in luck. I don't see any of us getting tired of the pic you're using any time soon. :-/

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
Now we have seen every thing. Sitting on the lanai having coffee and looked down and both od us said what kind of dog is that woman walking. After taking a closer and longer look it was a turtle about 2 foot wide on a lease. We knew that it couldn't be a dog as slow as it was moving. Different pets for different folks I guess.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(242 posts)
back once upon a time when we could attach any of our public view pictures to a fora post without making it our main pic quite a few of us had an interesting array of photo's. We haven't added any new pictures in a long time because unless I make it our default no one is going to see it.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21201 posts)
Lol. I sort of figured that it was supposed to be a joke, but...

Ms Kibbles, I will tell you this, you pulled it off *exceedingly* over the image that appeared on my screen!!!

I just can't describe things further without reliving the horror, but an old saying does come to mind...

"You can't be homely and play hard to get....you're already hard to want. Lol

In your case Kibbles, I looked at the pic four times before I even noticed the toilet. :^)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 579  Next »
121 to 130 of 5788
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.