Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 734  Next »
121 to 130 of 7337
User Details are only visible to members.
....just as long as ya don't age "backwards" like some o' the folks 'round here.

:-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17238 posts)
Haha whoops. I was 40 my last year in Virginia.

Still a few weeks till 44.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
"and my last year at age 48"

"Him: Straight ,43"

Keep track of your age, dude...

;-)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22344 posts)
"she commented about how naughty the presumably vanilla folks thought they were being at a fun but fairly tame burlesque show"

I remember a girl at work hearing "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry and thinking it was the most shocking and scandalous thing in the world.

Also, when in Virginia I played in a Sunday baseball league. It was 18 and over, and my last year at age 48, I was definitely the oldest guy on the team. Most were 19-28. Typical Sunday conversation was bragging like "dude I kissed two girls last night!"

I so badly wanted to say "I fucked four women at the same time last night. Top that, chump." just to see the looks on their faces.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
"she commented about how naughty the presumably vanilla folks thought they were being at a fun but fairly tame burlesque show"

I remember a girl at work hearing "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry and thinking it was the most shocking and scandalous thing in the world.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
"Dead unfortunately".

Yes very sadly so. The container ship apparently rammed a berthing area.Terrible reporting on this story. There is some mention that the cargo ship did a 180 degree turn and is being investigated for negligence. Still, the presumption would be that a ship in a crossing situation has to give way to another ship to starboard. We'll see what the inquiry says.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2170 posts)
"I sometimes use the word "muggles" to describe vanilla people."

Funny you should mention that. I just said that to my GF when she commented about how naughty the presumably vanilla folks thought they were being at a fun but fairly tame burlesque show we went to last night. The emcee got a laugh when he found out it was her birthday and teased her about being on a date with me and the guy to her left. That guy was the husband of one of two lifestyle couples we were out with and was BTW spending the night in our hotel room. He and I just looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

Do we really want to wake up the muggles?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2170 posts)
FUCK!!!!!!

I just replaced the nonfunctioning flower bed with black plastic covered in WHITE ROCKS and then put container herbs randomly on the new rockbed.....Now everyone will know....

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(764 posts)
Isn't that what tramp stamps are for?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
As to anklets......I suspect that this trope goes back at least as far as Barbara Stanwyck in Double Indemnity, where it's used to imply that she's a "loose" woman.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1045 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 734  Next »
121 to 130 of 7337
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.