Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 649  Next »
121 to 130 of 6488
User Details are only visible to members.
Two totally different things - RAM and a floppy. RAM is integral to how a computer runs invthat if acts as a holding area for the processor. Floppy is just storage (back in the old days before DVD or even thumb drives).

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1590 posts)
For some reason RAM just sounds better than a floppy disc. Maybe it's a guy thing.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1590 posts)
/all i can say is this garbage Obamacare software is massively increasing the cost of med mal lawsuits. What used to take around eight hours to go through the medical records now takes three or four days. The lab charges around 600 dollars an hour.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3904 posts)
WTF? went to have blood drawn this morning for our yearly insurance thing with T's company. He hates having blood drawn and went first and was like wow I didn't even feel that! Me who doesn't mind having blood drawn, same tech. I swear she put a knitting needle in my arm and it hurt like hell when she pulled it out. Pretty sure it was the most painful blood draw I have ever been through.

at least I get a $25.00 gift card from his company for having it done.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21692 posts)
Thankfully most peripherals do not requires drivers these days, and most are plug and play.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26852 posts)
And now that most hard drives are going to solid state it should make it for faster operation.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1590 posts)
Feels like a "Mr Happy" thought to me ;-)

...or it could just be morning wood...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12564 posts)
I'm so glad right now that floppy disks are a thing of the past!

RAM, on the other hand... {sigh}...is this the hapoy thought thread?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11942 posts)
I just installed FRS - farcical recognition software on my PC.

An alarm sounds every time NCAL posts.

On a more important note... Kibbs, I'd pour you a reconditioned martini in a heartbeat. Maybe we should schedule an upgrade visit; you bring the software and I'll bring the... oh, what? too predictable??...Sorry.

I guess I could practice logging in while you log on ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12564 posts)
Off site back up has to be one of the hardest things to sell. Everyone thinks they can skimp on it. I use the analogy of car insurance. No one likes to pay for it, but you are thankful when you finally have to use it.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1590 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 649  Next »
121 to 130 of 6488
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.