Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 4839   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I kid you not! While at pool supply store yesterday chatting with tech about proper hot tub chlorine level I happened to whine about not being able to use the tub due to fresh ink on my back. The nice lady asked if she could see it so I pulled up back of my t-shirt. After about 20 seconds I pulled shirt back down a man about my age marched over and informed me that I would NOT be going to heaven because of the images on my back!

After getting over the momentary WTF I resisted my inner evil to give this guy an earful and simply said I was sorry he felt that way.

Anyway, they tested my water and its fine so I must be doing something right, chemically speaking :)

~froggy, hellbound

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(686 posts)
I kid you not, I bought two pairs of booty shorts from Wal-Mart for the grand total of $3. I am wearing them in this new pic from yesterday's beach day.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5702 posts)
...after playing chicken, it sounds like meeting in person oughta be next.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7040 posts)
We still haven't met Fun4 Orlando, but I did play chicken with him on a beach road today.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
There's two seasons here : "summer" and "almost summer " i do short shorts MOST of the year, and don't know how to wear winter clothes anymore. @scandle, that was a finger swipe driven typo. He c wears skulls on his shirts and they never said boo about it

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11102 posts)
that's because you can pretty much wear them 12 months a year there as well. Although I personally do not do shorts in temps below 80, or if I'm going into a grocery store, mall, or eating establishment no matter how hot it is outside.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20347 posts)
I can here, too, as long as I order online!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10227 posts)
I can buy shorts 12 months a year here.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
Fashion industry is always a season ahead.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5702 posts)
There are still shorts to be found here (but we have a longer summer) and they are all on clearance, bonus! I was at New York &Co the other day, trying to find jeans to fit my tush 1 pair, they had 1 pair in my size/length in bootcut. About 10 pair in my size but petite length, my legs haven't been short since I was 2 years old but I digress and they had several racks of shorts on clearance. But of course the front of the store was starting to fill up with sweaters and leather coats.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20347 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 4839   End
TOPIC: WTF