Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 4734   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If I were her parents, I would want the story out there. It would be painful but the officer escalated the situation in an unreasonable manner. It was ridiculous if not criminal. The dash cam didn't show everything. Perhaps this tragedy can lead to better training and body cams.

PS. One reason that they show it continually is that they don't expect people to watch the news all day long. Most people watch for 30-60 minutes and then move on with their busy day.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(529 posts)
@VA: Idk.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
Sandra Bland is the hottest news out. This is typical & I'm pretty sure the parents want their daughters story to be heard. They want justice.

Palos Verdes Estates CA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
Reprimanded by whom?

If it were your daughter, what do you think you could do to stop them from running the story all day long for 20 years?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22614 posts)
CNN needs to be reprimanded for the way they continue to sensationalize stories. This poor woman who "allegedly" committed suicide while in policy custody is tragic to be sure but for them to exploit the story, were she my daughter, I would not allow them to do that. Yes, you want to keep the story from being covered up so you can get answers but over and over....WTF is wrong with the news outlets.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
I really can't blame Rush for that. At least 80% of the population thinks we are all incredibly fucked up.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22614 posts)
A LS member called into the show and got through a little too late as it was about to end. I wanted to see where he was headed.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
all the kardasians suck !!!

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9524 posts)
Rush Limbaugh outdid himself today. He read a portion of an article that supposedly is in New York Magazine where a stay at home husband says he's home while his wife is out with another man which she has done on several occasions and will come home and tell him the details of the date which turns him on. He considers himself a feminist....WTF. I don't have the magazine.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
i knew it was spelled wrong but didn't care enough to spell check it lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2424 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 4734   End
TOPIC: WTF