Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 587  Next »
12 to 21 of 5868
User Details are only visible to members.
I have looked around at profiles from Kate's SF profile. So I know for a fact, it is nowhere near the same for SF's as it is for SM's. Granted there are profiles that are close to SF's but nowhere near as many. Not even close.

"Patience much?" When 70% of the couple's profiles are closed to me? Nope. I'm spoiled, I can admit that. When I click on a couple's profile, I want to see the profile, not a message telling me they have chosen to block their profile from single males.

Like I said, my hat is off to them. I do not know how they do it.

Titusville FL
Username hidden
(180 posts)
rolls eyes.

dood. patience much?

;)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12839 posts)
Okay, so I can already see that my day as a SM profile are numbered. It's going to be time to go back to a couple's profile very soon. I have heard other SM's talk about it but never knew really how bad it was until I became one. I honestly do not know how you guys do it.

If I had to take a guess, I would say maybe 60 to 70% of couples profiles appear to be closed to SM's. Not saying I don't understand, because I do. In fact, most of the time we had a couples profile, it was closed to SM's unless we were specifically looking for one. And the same will most likely be true for my next couples profile, simply because it just gets to be too much.

But it is particularly frustrating when I, for the most part when I am back home in Florida, I'm not even looking to play as a SM, but typically prefer couple/couple.

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Well, mostly fun. ( I know, I know. I gave it a whole week. LOL.)

Titusville FL
Username hidden
(180 posts)
it was the box of "color catcher" thingies--fell in to the open washer (cause i hate leaving the lid closed, machine gets a yicky smell).

looked like cardboard & cloth exploded all over the pantry/laundry room/kitchen before i vacuumed it all up.

tomorrow's another day. sleep meditation, best i can do to wind down tonight.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12839 posts)
decide to get a jump on laundry. throw a load in while i finish my workout. simple, right?

except....WTF????

looks like baby wipes and cardboard somehow wound up in my washing machine.

and shaking the clothes out, cleaning out the inside of the washing machine, and now i have to RE Wash the clothes (which are cold water clothes) in warm water and PRAY all the frickin frackin residue comes off.

banging.

head.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12839 posts)
"The subject basically told us he got intoxicated... that alcohol causes him to do things that he generally wouldn't do," police said.

Well no shit.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
Man drank 18 wine coolers, hot wired an 18-wheeler, and took it on a 9-hour joyride, with no memory of the event. I only read the story cuz it sounded like something one of my friends might have done.

fox13memphis. com/news/police-man-drinks-18-wine-coolers-hot-wires-18-wheeler-goes-on-joyride/448086045

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
NJ you play with the notes settings. They aren't lost, you just aren't seeing them. If they were Exchange notes, you will still see them on your regular computer. Same thing should apply to gMail.

I thought I had lost my notes once but they were just under a new heading in notes. iOS separates the notes by email account.

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(516 posts)
Njny: it's cool. Fortunately we weren't that far into anything yet (& learned this before it could happen again) and it was only in the first actual chat was the info discovered. I am all about personal body choices as I got my 1st tatt years & years before they went mainstream and had some people react negatively- to each their own. The couple was very gracious.

Very glad your phone wasn't hacked but hate that you still lost some stuff.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(421 posts)
Annie, just put yourself in the other lady's shoes for a few moments and ask yourself how you'd feel if you were on a planned and anticipated date, and...the other couple (either of them) had an obvious negative reaction to (a tattoo, a piercing, whatever optional body decoration).

sorry you felt smacked on the nose--ask yourself how that other lady must have felt?

onT: follow up to my WTF post about my e mails: iPhone glitch. i deleted *one* message and the phone crashed. it apparently deleted everything in my inbox. *and* all of my "notes," too. can't figure out how to recover the notes but i did recover the "lost" e mails.

*PHEW* not a hack. at least not that i know of. :P

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12839 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 587  Next »
12 to 21 of 5868
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.