Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 649  Next »
111 to 120 of 6488
User Details are only visible to members.
Sounds like "Is it Fact or Florida"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6836 posts)
I guess.. if you just GOTTA go nuts...

Jacob Martin Geels, 22, was angry that he did not get his chicken nuggets at McDonald's that he jumped on the counter, shouted at everyone and then fired two toy Nerf guns at a staff member before spraying foam bullets around the fast food outlet. He then left.

"When he was spoken to by police later on he said he thought it was funny and didn't think anyone would care," police prosecutor Lisa Thomson told the court.

Lawyer Doug Taffs said the gun was bright fluorescent orange and yellow, and fired "foam wriggly things," not 'bullets'.

"They are toys which are for children aged four to six. They are clearly toys and when the thing pops out it goes about as far away as my learned friend is (about 1m)," Mr Taffs addressed the court.

Judge Robert Murfitt told Geels he may have thought it was funny, but he agreed it may have been scary to others in store at the time. "You also yelled and screamed and used abusive language."

Judge Murfitt said while the guns were toys for four-year-olds, "that was the level of maturity you displayed".

"It is important for you to think more carefully about the way you behave, particularly with what is happening in the world at the moment. There have been some outrageous events of random violence and harm."

Judge Murfitt said he accepted there was no malice intended and that it was a prank. Geels was convicted of disorderly conduct and fined $100.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26850 posts)
LOL you mean Fokkers that a computer is more complex then its programing?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3885 posts)
Current--- I know and I was doing so damn good in not replying to his shit.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1571 posts)
Yes but....

The program that generates his bullshit contains an infinite loop error.

You're tilting at windmills my friend

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1589 posts)
(Breaking my self imposed not relying to 'he who shall not be named')

You are an idiot, you have no clue how anything works. I even question whether or not you are even real and not just a troll. I can't honestly see any woman in her right mind even allowing you to touch her with all the vile crap you spew, and don't even get me started with all the inaccurately bullshit you like to 'speak' as an expert. For someone as 'intelligent' as you are, it doesn't show at all.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1571 posts)
Computers are simple machines that you tell what to do and the machine does it. The difficulty is in telling the computer what to do. Those that can do this can create the most beautiful computer models with pretty graphs and all kinds of bells and whistles. These computer models are the new snake oil of the 21st century. Only by looking at the raw data and the actual code can you tell if a computer model is a fraud or not. The hardest type of programing is the old punch cards, the precision needed to place those holes just right.. I am always impressed by people who can black screen program, and amazed the one time i saw punch card programing. Now there are programs that do the programing of computers.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3885 posts)
Especially not one of those Trojan horses...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1589 posts)
It sucks that we need to use antivirus protection.

Careful not to accidentally install a trojan in a way that allows back door entry....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26850 posts)
I don't know much about computers, but I do know you can't RAM with a Floppy... just sayin'

-CD-

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(749 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 649  Next »
111 to 120 of 6488
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.