WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 2573   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's fair enough.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17545 posts)
THAT makes sense. A lot more sense that what you were saying yesterday. I don't want to waste anyone's time, but I also don't want to ever feel obligated to entertain someone I would rather not or when I would rather not.

{PS can anyone see the way the logo was cleverly arranged in the nonpareils?}

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9934 posts)

This issue has been corrected with all of the Customer Service team so that everyone knows the correct policy.

The policy is that you can place "Taking a break" in your tag line as long as you leave the rest of your profile filled out (you can't blank out all your profile text).

One of the reasons for this is that free members on this site can only view a limited number of profiles per day, so the "taking a break" message needs to be in the tag line so they can see that before opening a profile and wasting a view.

This is the policy we have had for at least the 10+ years that I have been here and I appologize for the mix-up.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
Doll, I'm sure we would all agree that all you need to do is wear the logo painted on you somewhere for us to find.......WEG

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2887 posts)
Start attending. Grrrrr!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9934 posts)
Oh CRAP! So now I have to stay attending their parties?!? What next, I wonder? Start wearing their tee shirt to all swing-related events?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9934 posts)
Somewhat related to how "customer service" is treating PG and, presumably, other paid profile owners who are taking a break, is that a few months ago we received an email from SLS asking if we were real swingers since we have never signed up for one of their sponsored parties. I ignored it for the trash talk it was, thinking I'll do what I damn well please with my paid lifetime membership, but PG's experience makes me wonder what will pop up in the mailbox next. :-/

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Mrs. VA, in her 4th ever forum posting:

"WTF my husband counts my forum posts"

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17545 posts)
Pg I am sickened by what was done to you. We all have life issues occasionally. We are currently out of the Playing loop too as Mr Sav is gravely ill. "We 're chasing the good health fairy" Until such time he is mended or things change we are here to keep in touch with friends we have met through this site, enjoy the forums when the mood strikes and use the email system. How dare SLS try to decide if anyone is using the site properly based on how many playmates they fucked this week or last week or are open to meeting tonight. Shame on the pathetic asshat who would even bother to complain...what next if we reject more then 2 consecutive email inquires we won't be considered "serious" players ??? Someone should be ashamed for treating lifetime members that way.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Then your cert's will need verification...

Don't push it or you'll be in timeout....without a reach around!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7870 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 2573   End
TOPIC: WTF