Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 3698   End
User Details are only visible to members.
honestly it makes me just want to walk away completely. Because not only did they manage to see our profile they either didn't read or chose to ignore the tag line that says "on break, maybe forever. If we are not already friends do not email" which is what I put up before deciding it was just easier to block everyone. Now sls has no control over the fact that they couldn't read, or lack of reading comprehension, but they should have been able to read it in the first place.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
For the same reason we get IM messages even with it turned off. SLS has poor control over their systems.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
WTF??????????????? Our profile should be blocked to EVERYONE. Why? Because I didn't want to deal with people who can't read that we are on break. So why the fuck did we just get an email from a couple we have never corresponded with before?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
njny.......you have lil darling to keep you sane and me too lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
*snort*

he must have talked to someone else (read: his friend the atty) and figured out all he has to do is sign right where i put the "sign here" sticker and --- voila --- that's all that is needed.

'cos i've now been the recipient if three additional calls.

sigh.

nah, tigg--i don't wish that on anyone. it's a wonder i am still (debatably) sane. ;P

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3229 posts)
sorry njny...........I should introduce him to my ex........he sounds like the male version of her

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
WTF is so difficult to understand about "return documents to plaintiff within one day of receipt."

but noooooo...it has to be (so far) three separate phone calls berating me at volume and proclaiming how the document has already been sent (improperly signed & notarized both times) and how it is "malicious" and "displays intent to keep this going forrreeeevvvverrr."

dude: just sign where indicated and HAND it to me at the event tomorrow. done!

but no. new conditions and lectures and....sh!t it's so friggin exhausting. i need another drink.

{facepalm}

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3229 posts)
Follow up on that from NBC News:

"The sister of a 14-year-old boy executed in South Carolina in 1944 said Thursday she is ecstatic that a judge has finally tossed out his murder conviction but is still haunted by the injustice that sent him to the electric chair.

George Stinney Jr., a black teen, was convicted of beating to death two young white girls after a three-hour trial and put to death three months later in the segregated South. He was so small he had to sit on a phone book in the electric chair.

Civil rights advocates and Stinney's family spent years trying to get the case reopened, arguing his confession was coerced, before Judge Carmen Mullins vacated the verdict on Wednesday.

"It was like a cloud just moved away," said Stinney's kid sister, Kathrine Robinson, 80, a retired school-teacher from New Jersey.

"When we got the news, we were sitting with friends...I threw my hands up and said, 'Thank you, Jesus!' Someone had to be listening. It's what we wanted for all these years."

Another sister, Amie Ruffner, testified earlier this year that George could not have murdered the girls because he was with her at the time.

The family says police took the teen in for questioning while his parents were out. His defense was put on by a tax lawyer who did not appeal. An all-white jury took 10 minutes to find him guilty."

A tax lawyer? Apparently the IRS wasn't seizing a whole lot of bank accounts back then and he needed a job.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3978 posts)
so much for due process.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3229 posts)
A South Carolina judge on Wednesday vacated the conviction of a black 14-year-old boy, the youngest person sentenced to death in the United States in the past century, saying he did not receive a fair trial in the murders of two white girls. George Stinney Jr. was convicted by an all-white jury after a one-day trial and a 10-minute jury deliberation.

In her ruling, Judge Carmen Tevis Mullen said she was not overturning the case on its merits, but on the failure of the court to grant Stinney a fair trial.

Stinney was executed in 1944. He is now free to go.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 3698   End
TOPIC: WTF