Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 4407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF.... or more accurately WHO the fuck brought the huge freaking toad into the house???? And of course Trooper is gone for the night so I had to take it out. Akkkk jumpy things are not my forte.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
preaching to the choir. then again--today, we gotta worry about "good samaritans" who will call child welfare services/CPS if a child is seen **gasp!!** walking home from their friend's house 2 blocks away without a "grown up" to watch over them.

takes a village--indeed. has a whole different meaning these days.

smh.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5196 posts)
I think we are the ones who complicated it. Your child is no more likely to be abducted walking to school now than they were in 1960. In fact, it's actually less. We are churning out a generation of robertians who can't do anything on their own because we are so afraid our precious angels are going to get a boo boo.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21970 posts)
oh and free range parenting: back when i was those kids' age, going to and from the neighborhood park, walking to/from school, taking the bus to a movie 2 towns away...all that and more? just normal every day.

life as we know it today is a helluva complicated and not always in good ways thing.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5196 posts)
@njny: Thank you for the update on that 78 year old man.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4894 posts)
Sorry, CWP = "Cold Weather People". aka, those from beyond the northern wall, wildlings, white walkers, etc. However, in all fairness, I have learned some of them warm up nicely. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5977 posts)
followup to a prior WTF: the 78 year old man was found "not guilty" in the case against him for sexual abuse of his wife (since deceased).

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5196 posts)
Quebec is truly blessed with natural resources and stunning natural beauty, but they have fucked themselves with their language laws. Businesses are forced to change their names (a famous case is when Schwartz's deli had to fight in court to keep the apostrophe) and people sometimes (depending on their jobs) have to apply to written permission to speak English, even in casual conversation. It is illegal for most people to enroll their children in an English school (even if English is their only language). The big companies have moved to Toronto and most English people have left and taken their money with them. I had a job opportunity at Merck in Montreal but turned it down since I would have had the unusual situation where most employees spoke English casually but had to write everything in French to comply with the laws. Fuck that.

They are a "have not" province now, whereas they used to be the richest in the country. They are the most bigoted and unfriendly people I know of. Their consistent mistreatment of Americans, English Canadians, people of any color, and even French Europeans is truly a wonder to behold.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21970 posts)
maybe she was reading playgirl

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7984 posts)
note to self: don't visit quebec. (and i've always wanted to go but that's taking police state a bit too far.)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5196 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 4407   End
TOPIC: WTF