Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... More 
Start   1051 to 1060 of 4841   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sounds like the guy was getting so high he didn't need a ladder to do his job.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(606 posts)
I've heard the name before. Basically where they remove diseased or dangerous limbs on large trees, or clears some that are obstructing something like a power line.

A little more involved than "landscaper".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22702 posts)
tree surgeon?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18309 posts)
A dad from southeast England has been sentenced to four years in prison for sending his son to nursery school with a Tupperware container full of cocaine instead of his lunch.

Lee Webb, a 23-year-old tree surgeon, was arrested after staff at Smarty Pants nursery alerted police about the drug kit, which contained cocaine and banned stimulant mephedrone, as well as drug paraphernalia such as scales and a spoon. Cops also confiscated two knives.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22702 posts)
"But to the Islamic State, the group formerly known as ISIS,...."

I hate the fact that the press continues to buy into these A-holes' grandiose self selected brand. I think we should downgrade them. How about : Douchebag Islamist County on a Killing Spree" or "DICKS"?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
A street magician in Syria beloved by children was beheaded by militants with the Islamic State group after his performances were deemed to be insulting to God.

"The magician was a popular man who entertained people with little tricks on the street like making coins or [a] phone disappear,” the activist told the British tabloid. "He was just called Sorcerer by people and children loved him. He was doing nothing anti-Islamic but he paid for it with his life.”

But to the Islamic State, the group formerly known as ISIS, the street magician’s tricks were anti-Islamic because they were performed through “illusions and falsehood". They also said the Koran forbid the tricks because the time people spent captivated by them could have been better used by going to a mosque, the tabloid added.

The street magician was a staple in Raqqa, the Syrian city where ISIS has its base of operations. He was performing in the eastern Syrian city when he was whisked away by ISIS militants and later beheaded in a public square.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22702 posts)
SLS's blog - I haven't looked in a while. But it says that college women should engage in group sex to make them more popular. I'm totally serious.

"For college students who live in a dormitory, hearing stories from wild weekends during a Sunday morning is quite normal. Thus, there’s no better way to amaze your peers by telling them you’ve engaged in group sex. For college-aged women, stories about drinking, parties, and sex are part of their currency and being involved in that makes them more popular."

"Having group sex, or swinging would definitely bump up your experience points when it comes to sexual adventures. It doesn’t matter if you’re awkward or immature, after having participated in group sex, you’ll feel more confident about yourself and walk out of the room as a whole new person."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22702 posts)
WTF?? Scrolling my FB feed is like scrolling through SLS, squirting articles everywhere!!!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20363 posts)
WTF. That was supposed to be one of these: :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
I forgot to say that it's nice to see my favorite bits are back. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... More 
Start   1051 to 1060 of 4841   End
TOPIC: WTF