WTF : Swingers Discussion 212776101051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... More 
Start   1051 to 1060 of 2981   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Trooper, sorry. I blame Microsoft. :)

BTW, Skyline, yes or no?

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
hummm upside down....interesting

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
lol but oddly on the flyover I'm right side up! I mean upside down. Fuck this is confusing :/

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
AmeriAsian- have tried that many times, editing it doesn't work. I'm still upside down. Or right side up as the case may be.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
why would anyone think that would be a good idea?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2020 posts)
New York.

It's very old, btw. 1987. But it still struck me as hilarious.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18795 posts)
Just curious, VA - where did this happen?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
Case Report:

A 20-year-old man presented to the emergency room complaining of rectal pain. A well-nourished, well-developed man without signs of intoxication was admitted in no apparent distress. Digital examination of the rectum revealed a stony hard mass. Abdominal plain films showed a vertically oriented, low-lying radiopaque object in the rectum. A spherical radiolucency was noted in the upper pole of the mass. A blood alcohol level was negative. No other drug testing was performed.

Upon further questioning, the patient said that approximately 4 hrs earlier he and his boyfriend had been "fooling around." After stirring a batch of concrete mix, the patient laid on his back with his feet against the wall at a 45-degree angle while his boyfriend poured the mixture through a funnel into his rectum. After the concrete mass hardened, it became so painful that he sought medical care.

Under general anesthesia, the anus was dilated and two Foley catheters were inserted alongside the rectal mass to relieve suction. A concrete case of the rectum was delivered without incident. The rectal mucosa was intact with a hyperemic and edematous appearance.

The patient was kept overnight and discharged uneventfully the following morning. The attending physician recommended a psychiatric consultation, but the patient declined.

Examination of the specimen revealed a perfect concrete cast of the rectum, measuring 12 X 7 X 5 cm and weighing 275 g (Fig. 2). A thin layer of feces coated the surface and crevices. Grooves in the mass were consistent with rectal mucosal folds. A layer of concrete was chipped off the upper part of the specimen and revealed a white plastic ping-pong ball. This corresponded to the radiolucency observed in the abdominal x-ray.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18795 posts)
Va: I know you jest when you say the boob study was shocking. I concur with the study from my perspective as well. What is always shocking to me is that men like my small breast!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
To everyone that has trouble with your pictures (i.e. rotated or flipped). You don't have to delete and re-upload them to correct it. I don't know why this happens but here's how to correct it.

1) Click on Tools

2) Click on Edit Pictures

3) Click on the picture to be edited

4) A little more than half way down, there are buttons to rotate right and rotate left.

Now you can post more sexy pictures. :)

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... More 
Start   1051 to 1060 of 2981   End
TOPIC: WTF