Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... More 
Start   1051 to 1060 of 4691   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Because men drink and some drink too much and make very bad choices. The ones who drink all the time BLT, are the guys who will never say no to any pussy...You know, the kind of guys you were claiming that every man in these parts were like when you laid down that Find Me 20 challenge.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10184 posts)
I will be going to NYC after the holidays and a friend wants me to have a threesome with him and some chick so I already told him not skinny but definitely not a fat chick so he sends me the pic of some chick's ass! I told him I am not a man -- face please....WTF! I am sorry, I don't fuck ugly bitches......A friend told me this sort of joke about something similar to that. He said all the men claim they only fuck bad bitches. If that's true, how come so many ugly bitches are pregnant!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5254 posts)
On Dec. 1, officers responded to the store for a report of a shoplifting, Sgt. (NAME WITHELD) of the Police Department said. They were told that a person had left the store with three Media Freestyle Breast Pumps that had not been paid for. Once exiting the store, the suspect fled on foot and left the items behind.

The items had an approximate value of $1,000. The person fled on foot northbound. A white SUV also is believed to have been involved in this incident.

WTF! did he need 3, one for each tit?

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
Interesting. Funny how all this government budget bullshit is always being tossed around. That guy must be a real ball breaker to get things done in the bureaucracy.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
Update on that tent prison The county sheriff has taken over the animal control dept which was broke and risking closure of the shelter. he has brought the dogs and cats to the jail. prisoners with good behavior can become dog trainers and animal handlers. They get paid 1.25 an hr out of the profits from the adoption of the animals and the place is self supporting. I read this all on utube if you want the whole story

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(635 posts)
Haven't seen that show but I saw a news article about a jail in OK or TX where they stayed in tents and had to work for sandwiches and water. The crime rate in that county was the lowest in the country. I suppose NO ONE wanted a repeat of that.

You would think someone would get a clue from that. But shit common sense is a rare thing now days.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
Spring Creek prison in Alaska is the best place to do time in case you're interested. Like a fucking resort....WTF....this is what is shown on MSNBC's Lockup. And we wonder why the world is so fucked up. Well, one good thing, the employment rate for the correction officer's must be great....WTF

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5254 posts)
I am watching MSNBC's Lockup. What a crock! These people are making romantic connections during their stays like it's a country club....our tax dollars at work. Well, I guess it's better than having them out here knocking me in the head.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5254 posts)
It's nothing to be sad about BLT.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10184 posts)
@BT: Sadly, I am not a squirter!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5254 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... More 
Start   1051 to 1060 of 4691   End
TOPIC: WTF