WTF : Swingers Discussion 212776101051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... More 
Start   1051 to 1060 of 3467   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I use this site EVERY FUCKING DAY almost. Just because I'm not looking for a new dick doesn't mean I'm not using it. I use the forums. I use the groups. I use the emails.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)

"Since Wayne is currently on here can he come in an explain why couples on breaks are not allowed to use the full abilities of a website for the use of which they have paid?"

Because if they are taking a break, then they are not using the site, and if they are not using the site, then there is no reason for their profile to show up in searches and waste other people's time. And since they are not using the site, then flagging the profile should not cause them any problems. When they come back, they can have the profile reappoved.

And yes, people report these things to us.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Yes I would say someone reported it.

anyway, if your one who enjoys perving our pics, perv while you can.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I'm with oters on this being absolute shit. What difference does it make "no means no" and there are reasons people take breaks.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2632 posts)
Obviously if your dick isn't hard or your vahjayjay isn't wet 24/7, then you aren't a real swinger. That's why I do most of my posting while I'm swinging.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
I tried taking interest levels to 0, it blocks everyone then no one can email me, even those that have emailed me before.

So my options are to open our profile back up and tell every Harry Tom's Dick that we aren't interested. Be invisible to everyone. Or I guess I can put up that Trooper only is playing at this time, which means they most likely will take us to a SM membership.

I'm beyond pissed.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I might add, since taking your issues with SLS out in public like this pretty much automatically gets you suspended, I expect PG to be AWOL soon...

What brings this crap on? Is someone reporting profiles of people who are on break?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19818 posts)
Since Wayne is currently on here can he come in an explain why couples on breaks are not allowed to use the full abilities of a website for the use of which they have paid?

Can member's "on break" still email? View profiles?

Utter crap.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19818 posts)
I guess a "lifetime membership" isn't actually for your lifetime. Nor does it sound like its much of a membership.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
That's fucking bullshit.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19818 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... More 
Start   1051 to 1060 of 3467   End
TOPIC: WTF