WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 3366   End
User Details are only visible to members.
there's a country song by Brad Paisley about that....Riverbank.

My younger son worked overnights in a gas station once, and he said it was amazing how many people were actually relying on the lottery to solve their money issues.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7367 posts)
I just saw a guy buying 2 $2 lottery tickets, as per what he told the cashier:

1. He needs to get to Newport News (about 40 miles away) and doesn't have enough gas.

2. He needs to win some money, so he's spending his last $4 on lottery tickets.

I'm not sure what he plans to do when his scheme doesn't pan out....

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
:)

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
VA, how in the world do you keep finding these WTF stories? for they are, truly, WTF stories!

wow.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1733 posts)
[a total of 12 teeth from three separate victims - you would think once per victim would be enough to entice the woman to seek other sex partners]

A man who allegedly tore women's teeth out with pliers while having sex with them has lost a bid to keep his name secret.

Philip Lyle Hansen appeared in the Wellington District Court today attempting to continue his name suppression until his trial next April.

He is facing 11 charges, including assault and sex charges.

Crown lawyer Sally Carter said while there would be a "flurry" of media attention around the case once his name was known, that attention would not be sustained until his trial.

His lawyer Mike Antunovic said Hansen was attempting to start up a contracting house painting business and if his name was publicised it would affect his work and cause extreme hardship.

Judge Bill Hastings said hardship followed the arrest of any person.

"I accept there has been considerable media interest in this case because of the unique allegations that have been made."

However, he said claiming extreme hardship was a "very high hurdle" and he was not convinced that Hansen would suffer it if his name was published.

He declined Mr Antunovic's application for Hansen's interim name suppression to continue.

The relationship Hansen had with the women was suppressed.

Hansen has denied the charges, including using pliers to pull out a total of 12 teeth from three separate victims. He was arrested in December 2012.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
A 34-year-old Blaine, Minn., man is accused of ejaculating on his co-worker’s desk and in her coffee.

John R. Lind faces two counts of criminal sexual conduct for incidents that allegedly happened since late February. Charges were filed in Ramsey County.

According to the criminal complaint, an employee at Beisswenger’s hardware store in New Brighton called police on Aug. 26., saying she thought Lind, her co-worker, was leaving bodily fluids on her desk.

She told officers that she found Lind that afternoon standing in front of her desk, his back turned to her and his hands near his crotch. The worker wasn’t sure what Lind was doing, but she told police he had a “deer in the headlights” expression on his face when he noticed her behind him.

Lind then quickly left the room and slammed the door behind him, the worker said. Seconds later, Lind came back, told the worker he had a question for her but forgot it. He then left the area.

The worker told police she inspected her desk and found fluid on the surface, dripping onto the floor. A lot of it had been absorbed into her hair scrunchy, which she put into a plastic bag. When at the scene, officers collected her coffee mug, coffee and scrunchy.

The worker told police that she’d had problems with Lind for months. He’d allegedly leave his zipper down often. It happened so much that the worker said she threatened to report Lind if it happened again.

On Aug. 28, Lind agreed to meet with police at the New Brighton Public Safety Center, the complaint states. While talking with officers, he admitted to ejaculating on his co-worker’s desk and coffee on Aug. 26, which was his birthday. He then went on to admit that he’d ejaculated in her coffee twice in the last six months, and on her desk four times, wiping up the mess with the scrunchy.

He told police he was attracted to his co-worker and did this to get her to notice him. He also said that he knew it was “gross and wrong,” the complaint states.

The worker told police that her coffee had tasted strange on numerous occasions – more than twice in the last several months. She said she initially thought the taste was spoiled cream, but when police informed her that Lind admitted to tampering with her coffee, she said “I knew it.”

Lind told police he’d never done this to another woman.

He’s summoned to be in court on Sept. 29. If he’s convicted of both counts, Lind could face a penalty of more than a year in prison and/or a $4,500 fine.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
Scandle: Most that I meet lie that's why. When I tell them this can't be more than conversation if your SO isn't on board, then the game changes.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3158 posts)
"I find it amazing that married men, perhaps women too, troll the Internet early in the morning til the wee hours looking for sex or whatever with their SO lying right next to them. WTF is that about when you have the person you so-call love right next to you."

BLT, I'm trying to understand why this doesn't make sense to you, and figure it must be that in the movie the people were hoping to cheat on their partner. Is that true? Otherwise, what's wrong with an individual looking for other partners to swing with (while the spouse is fully agreeable to it) OR with perving pictures alone?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8890 posts)
A little Oxiclean can fix anything :P

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5434 posts)
@DD -- Leaving a mark that cannot be erased....LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3158 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 3366   End
TOPIC: WTF