Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 587  Next »
101 to 110 of 5866
User Details are only visible to members.
Y'know, DD......that could just be the obvious one that they WANT you to find. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that people aren't looking at you. ;)

One of the things that I learned in my long-ago Army days and brought forward into workplace cubicle prank warfare is that you use an obvious booby-trap to lull your opponent into complacency for the really devious one. Then.....BAM! His phone starts spewing Reddi-Whip from the earpiece.

And if any of you reprobates figure out how to get Reddi-Whip to squirt from a telephone, help a guy out.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(459 posts)
I turned it off while we were on the room. I figured that was good enough.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(907 posts)
DD, that is creepy! I presume you unplugged it for the duration of your stay. Get any resistance from the in-laws?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11704 posts)
Hilarious! That is my local paper!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6248 posts)
*that* ought to be a very interesting memorial service.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12733 posts)
EGG HARBOR TWP. — Leroy "Blast" Bill Black was much loved, as evidenced by the fact that he has two obituaries printed in today's Press of Atlantic City.

It might have looked like a mistake on the obituary page this morning when two identical-looking (at first glance) listings appeared on top of one another, but the two different, but similar, obituaries were placed by his wife and girlfriend, respectively.

Black died at home Tuesday of lung cancer at the age of 55, the obituaries state. And depending which one you are reading, he was survived by his "loving wife Bearetta Harrison" Black, or his longtime girlfriend Princess Hall.

The competing obituaries were put in the newspaper separately because "the wife wanted it one way, and the girlfriend wanted it another way," someone at the Greenidge Funeral Home told Philly Voice.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
@DD. Two words.

Creep (fucking) y.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
Our youngest is 32. Her son is 12. We enjoy them both growing up. With grandpa retired, I don't get much alone time. Grandson stays over quite a bit.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1846 posts)
My youngest is 32 ,I had her when I was 24 my son at 22 he's 34 I want my kids while I was young .My sister had all her kids in her 30s she had a career I'm so glad I did, my kids were all gone on there own in there early 20s YESSSS hahahaha Now my grand kids sleep over there the joy of my life

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8180 posts)
The youngest baby is 20 now.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(907 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 587  Next »
101 to 110 of 5866
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.