Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Putting this back where it belongs.

Abrahama Luna, who said he was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2007, said he doesn't remember much from Monday night or Tuesday morning, but authorities say he went on a tear through a golf course, assaulted employees at a Holiday 7-Eleven, led deputies on a high-speed chase through on-coming traffic lanes on U.S. 19 and sideswiped a patrol cruiser before he was arrested.

The man, who was wearing only construction boots, slipped away.

Then about 4 a.m. Tuesday, a Tarpon Springs officer tried to pull over a white van with a temporary tag that was speeding on U.S. 19, authorities said. The van kept going. Police called off the pursuit when the van entered Pasco County.

A few minutes later, Luna stopped at the 7-Eleven at 1324 U.S. 19, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said.

He punched one employee in the face and scratched the employee's arms with his fingernails, the report states. The employees chased him out of the store and locked the doors. Luna got in his GMC Savana van and wheeled it toward the doors, stopping 5 feet from the entrance, the report states.

He got out and tried to open one of the employee's cars but couldn't.

Luna drove off with his headlights off, reaching speeds of 80 mph, at times driving into oncoming traffic, authorities said. Deputies began a pursuit and blocked roads. After the van sideswiped a patrol car, deputies stopped the van near U.S. 19 and Moog Road about 4:30 a.m.

Luna, 30, fled from the van, and one of the deputies jolted him with a Taser before he was captured, the Sheriff's Office said. No injuries were reported.

"When two men are going to fight," he said, "the one that's naked usually wins."

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 4838   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@NJNY: Brian Williams was a joke. Apparently, it didn't go over well. I totally agree as I am a news junkie.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5692 posts)
*lol @ "editainment"*

exactly! they just show us what they want to, and to try to slant our opinions

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
nope...i am talking about all supposed "news" shows

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
@NJNY: Are you talking about Brian Williams....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5692 posts)
i think "news" is the wrong word nowadays and for quite some time.

it's more "editainment" (a combination of infotainment and editorializing)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
You must have one of those grandfathered plans. The ACA makes it illegal for employers to offer plans with lifetime limits.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18204 posts)
i agree about the news only telling us what they want us to hear

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
You are so right that there are two sides to every story and until we get news editors that want to post the whole story not just what they believe or want the public to believe will we get the complete story. A majority of the public has become a herd of sheep that believe what ever they are told. We don't know if you have had to deal with the medical cost of cancer but I had to have two pet scans during my treatment and each one cost $6500.00 that is not to mention the cost the chemo. or daily radiation sessions. so you can see that cost adds up fast and in our case a life time benefit of $10,000 can be used up in a hurry. guess what we are trying to say is for the news people to treat us like adults and give us the whole story and not the slanted story that they post. In the AP story that we read there wasn't anything said about was found with him when he was arrested so $1300 cash and high end clothes mean that he must have robbed someone else to sell for the money. We aren't saying that he is an angel or anything but some people go off the deep end when their child can't get the medical treatment that they need because of the cost. Lets just get the whole story out not just one persons view point.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(201 posts)
there are 2 sides to every story 2forfun.

Authorities say items recovered from the vehicle Randolph was driving may not support his altruistic claim. Among items seized as evidence were a Gucci bag, high-end clothing items and a pair of shoes, all recently purchased, and $3,100.

seems he didn't rob the bank just for his daughter's medical bills

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
Just read about the man that was arrested for robbing a credit union in an attempt to help pay for his daughters cancer treatment after his medical insurance company drop her because of the high cost. WTF companies are more than happy to take you payments then drop you saying that your treatment is costing them too much. The man is in jail charged with armed robbery even though he was unarmed, bail is set at $500,000. WTF I have seen murders have lower bail. We went thru almost the same thing last year when our medical insurance drop my wife because she hard reached the $10,000 life time limit. That happened in Sept. but we didn't know about it until Jan. 4 months later and a $35,000 hospital bill that insurance refused to pay. Again WTF, as the tv ads say isn't that why you buy insurance. What type of medical treatment that requires a hospital stay Is under $10.00. Btw this was employment insurance not our private insurance. If we knew that she was reaching her lifetime limit we would have brought supplemental insurance coverage.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(201 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 4838   End
TOPIC: WTF