Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Putting this back where it belongs.

Abrahama Luna, who said he was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2007, said he doesn't remember much from Monday night or Tuesday morning, but authorities say he went on a tear through a golf course, assaulted employees at a Holiday 7-Eleven, led deputies on a high-speed chase through on-coming traffic lanes on U.S. 19 and sideswiped a patrol cruiser before he was arrested.

The man, who was wearing only construction boots, slipped away.

Then about 4 a.m. Tuesday, a Tarpon Springs officer tried to pull over a white van with a temporary tag that was speeding on U.S. 19, authorities said. The van kept going. Police called off the pursuit when the van entered Pasco County.

A few minutes later, Luna stopped at the 7-Eleven at 1324 U.S. 19, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said.

He punched one employee in the face and scratched the employee's arms with his fingernails, the report states. The employees chased him out of the store and locked the doors. Luna got in his GMC Savana van and wheeled it toward the doors, stopping 5 feet from the entrance, the report states.

He got out and tried to open one of the employee's cars but couldn't.

Luna drove off with his headlights off, reaching speeds of 80 mph, at times driving into oncoming traffic, authorities said. Deputies began a pursuit and blocked roads. After the van sideswiped a patrol car, deputies stopped the van near U.S. 19 and Moog Road about 4:30 a.m.

Luna, 30, fled from the van, and one of the deputies jolted him with a Taser before he was captured, the Sheriff's Office said. No injuries were reported.

"When two men are going to fight," he said, "the one that's naked usually wins."

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 725  Next »
1 to 10 of 7245
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL! Mary Lee is in FL

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8294 posts)
Order the sugar free ones.

If you've never read the reviews for Haribo sugar free gummie bears on amazon, go check it out.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28384 posts)
"Also, how the heck did I get on that mailing list? I haven't even looked anything up about cannabis?"

(Slowly raising.my hand)

They were asking me for references, and I thought it'd help if I showed them your profile pic and said that I talked to you sometimes online...and that you sometimes would even answer.

I was just trying to be a big shot who knew a hot lady. My bad. ;^(

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5394 posts)
I just got an offer for cannabis gummies that can be shipped to my home in my email . There was no disclaimer stating that this might be illegal. It said no prescriotion needed. It then listed all the ailments that cannabis treats.

I picture little old ladies ordering this and having the Feds knock on her door.

Also, how the heck did I get on that mailing list? I haven't even looked anything up about cannabis?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
According to reports from the Guardian and the Washington Post, Do Jong-hwan — South Korea’s minister of sport — has announced he will seek help in hosting some of the upcoming 2018 Winter Olympics skiing events from North Korea.

According to the reports, despite longstanding hostile relations between the neighboring countries, Jong-hwan believes co-hosting the Olympics can help foster peace in the Korean Peninsula. He also stated he believed that North Korea’s Masikryong Ski Resort has the potential to be a fantastic Olympic venue.

The Post reports that Jong-hwan will discuss his proposal with Jang Woong, North Korea’s delegate to the International Olympic Committee (IOC), and IOC President Thomas Bach some time this month.

“Hopefully, we’ll be able to thaw lingering tensions as we try to bring North Korea on board,” the Guardian reported Jong-hwan as telling the Korea Herald.

Jong-hwan is also supposedly mulling over the idea of forming a singular inter-Korean women’s ice hockey team for the 2018 Games. The Post quoted Jong-hwan as saying he hopes that North Korea will accept the olive branch and, in turn, make the 2018 PyeongChang Olympics a “peace Olympics.”

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28384 posts)
That's all right Kibbs, I'm a doctor.....an orthopedist. You know, a bone doctor. I'm gonna have to ask you to take off all your clothes.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(949 posts)
What was that, sonny, coldn't hear you.... can you come a little closer and help me break a hip?

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
Kibbs should change her profile name to septuagenarian_slut.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28384 posts)
rabbit, I've always had a love/hate relationship with Portal. Love playing the game and I adore GlaDOS.....but damn, especially in the later levels that game gives me SERIOUS vertigo and a mean headache.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(949 posts)
I kept forgetting that the age dudnt roll up automatically with each birthday, so I rolled mine up way ahead, so I don't have to worry about forgetting anymore. I've gotten a few birdies saying I look great for my age. Lol

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 725  Next »
1 to 10 of 7245
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.