Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Putting this back where it belongs.

Abrahama Luna, who said he was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2007, said he doesn't remember much from Monday night or Tuesday morning, but authorities say he went on a tear through a golf course, assaulted employees at a Holiday 7-Eleven, led deputies on a high-speed chase through on-coming traffic lanes on U.S. 19 and sideswiped a patrol cruiser before he was arrested.

The man, who was wearing only construction boots, slipped away.

Then about 4 a.m. Tuesday, a Tarpon Springs officer tried to pull over a white van with a temporary tag that was speeding on U.S. 19, authorities said. The van kept going. Police called off the pursuit when the van entered Pasco County.

A few minutes later, Luna stopped at the 7-Eleven at 1324 U.S. 19, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said.

He punched one employee in the face and scratched the employee's arms with his fingernails, the report states. The employees chased him out of the store and locked the doors. Luna got in his GMC Savana van and wheeled it toward the doors, stopping 5 feet from the entrance, the report states.

He got out and tried to open one of the employee's cars but couldn't.

Luna drove off with his headlights off, reaching speeds of 80 mph, at times driving into oncoming traffic, authorities said. Deputies began a pursuit and blocked roads. After the van sideswiped a patrol car, deputies stopped the van near U.S. 19 and Moog Road about 4:30 a.m.

Luna, 30, fled from the van, and one of the deputies jolted him with a Taser before he was captured, the Sheriff's Office said. No injuries were reported.

"When two men are going to fight," he said, "the one that's naked usually wins."

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 4383   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VA's post about the dead cardholder reminded me of an experience a coworker had with an insurance company. This guy was driving a subcompact Nissan and was assaulted by a guy in a Lincoln. The guy rear ended him three times at a red light, and then pushed him through the intersection and down the street a couple of blocks. He ended up "pit maneuvering" my friend when he tried to escape into a parking lot, whereby my coworker hit a power pole. The guy sped off down the street only to crash a block further down. The upshot? Heart attack with his foot on the accelerator.

So when my coworker called the other guy's insurance company he was told "Sorry, but our client's insurance lapsed when he died".

The County Coroner saved the day. After he got done laughing he told my friend he would relish seeing this dipstick in court be he was pretty sure he could convince her that he, as the Coroner, couldn't pin the time of death down to the nearest 30 seconds, so and he was pretty sure she couldn't either.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(296 posts)
In an attempt to get around recently passed zoning laws the owners of Tennessee swingers club are rebranding their proposed establishment as a church, according to WSMV.

Previously the owners of the proposed club in Madison had submitted plans to convert a former medical building, situated next to a Christian school, into a sex club only to meet with stiff public resistance.

Following a packed and contentious meeting last month — with one audience member shouting “we don’t want this darkness to extinguish this beacon of light that has been here for years and years” – the Metro Council amended the zoning laws to prevent the club from being developed.

Relying upon federal laws that protect churches, the owners reapplied as a church. A room that was once labeled “the dungeon” is now the “choir room.” The former “game room” will now be known as a “fellowship hall.”

Ricky Perry, president of Goodpasture Christian School located next to the development, called changes and owners of the club “irreverent.”

“It just seems like there’s nothing you wouldn’t stoop to try to accomplish what you’re trying to do,” he said. “It’s obvious to me that all they’re trying to do is find another way to legally, or through some loophole, accomplish what they want to do.”

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8182 posts)
how amusing!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5093 posts)
JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS $HIT UP:

Japanese game show where the contestants get hand jobs while singing karaoke

Japanese game show Sing What Happens seriously tests their male contestants’ karaoke skills by giving them hand jobs while they sing. The object of the game is for the contestants to know the song by heart and to not be distracted by the hand job. They need to be able to hit the proper notes—perfectly—in order to win. Sometimes a hand is used and other times feet are used for sexual gratification. The contestants must be able to carry a tune until they ejaculate.

Stiff competition indeed.

I’m not sure if there are any female contestants on this show, but that could be interesting too.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1251 posts)
"expecting a scolding any minute now from perf for posting that in the open forum."

In fairness to Perf, you've got it backward. He often brings up the political angle on things posted in the Open forum and has complained about people being afraid to do so. I don't remember him ever scolding anyone simply for bringing up a political topic; to the contrary.

Now, there was that time he went ballistic on me for posting a quote from the political forums in the Quotes thread, but that was different ....

Water Mill NY
Username hidden
(11630 posts)
expecting a scolding any minute now from perf for posting that in the open forum. I would however, like to point out that it was quite easy to lead you two ladies astray. I love that in a woman. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5922 posts)
i agree--i continue to vote but am realistic enough to know that unless & until there are some major reforms/changes, it's pretty much singing in to the wind.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5093 posts)
nj, I get where you're coming from being frustrated about voting, but I see voting as one of the minority opinion from a different viewpoint. It's my way of letting the very conservative majority in my area know that there ARE dissenters and that they do NOT have unanimous support.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(9737 posts)
the real WTF for me is how many sheeple just absorb what they see and hear as if it were solid fact instead of being smart enough to question, research, and form their *own* viewpoints and opinions.

not sure if it's inherent laziness, false complacency, or what the h-e-double hockey sticks is behind it, but--major reason that voting by the educated, informed, minority here in the USA is a feckin wasted effort.

i'll stop there. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5093 posts)
BOULDER, Colo. —Another day, another town. Ryan T. Anderson, the conservative movement’s fresh-faced, millennial, Ivy League-educated spokesman against same-sex marriage, has another busy schedule. There is an interview with conservative talk radio, a debate with a liberal professor at the University of Colorado’s law school and, after that, a lecture to Catholic students eager to hear Anderson’s view that the Constitution does not require that marriage be “redefined” to include same-sex couples.

The Supreme Court will soon be deciding just that question. And Anderson, a 33-year-old scholar at the Heritage Foundation, has emerged as a leading voice for those who resent being labeled hopelessly old-fashioned — or, worse, bigoted — for believing that marriage should be only between a man and a woman.

“Gays and lesbians undoubtedly have been discriminated against,” Anderson says. “But marriage is not part of that discrimination.” Anderson says he has no illusions that his arguments will turn the tide, at least for now, but that he feels it is important to “reassure” those who agree with him and try to make others think. Also in his favor: He’s telegenic, an enthusiastic debater, and he can talk for hours.

Another religious right bigoted asshole who loves spew hour hours on end. How unusual. :/

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5922 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 4383   End
TOPIC: WTF