WTF : Swingers Discussion 212776
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Putting this back where it belongs.

Abrahama Luna, who said he was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2007, said he doesn't remember much from Monday night or Tuesday morning, but authorities say he went on a tear through a golf course, assaulted employees at a Holiday 7-Eleven, led deputies on a high-speed chase through on-coming traffic lanes on U.S. 19 and sideswiped a patrol cruiser before he was arrested.

The man, who was wearing only construction boots, slipped away.

Then about 4 a.m. Tuesday, a Tarpon Springs officer tried to pull over a white van with a temporary tag that was speeding on U.S. 19, authorities said. The van kept going. Police called off the pursuit when the van entered Pasco County.

A few minutes later, Luna stopped at the 7-Eleven at 1324 U.S. 19, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said.

He punched one employee in the face and scratched the employee's arms with his fingernails, the report states. The employees chased him out of the store and locked the doors. Luna got in his GMC Savana van and wheeled it toward the doors, stopping 5 feet from the entrance, the report states.

He got out and tried to open one of the employee's cars but couldn't.

Luna drove off with his headlights off, reaching speeds of 80 mph, at times driving into oncoming traffic, authorities said. Deputies began a pursuit and blocked roads. After the van sideswiped a patrol car, deputies stopped the van near U.S. 19 and Moog Road about 4:30 a.m.

Luna, 30, fled from the van, and one of the deputies jolted him with a Taser before he was captured, the Sheriff's Office said. No injuries were reported.

"When two men are going to fight," he said, "the one that's naked usually wins."

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a great afternoon yesterday and a wonderful evening. This morning started out great too; went to the gym and began preparing to go to Miami tomorrow. All of a sudden, the computer goes black; won't start, won't shut off...damn...it fucking died. Off I trotted to Best Buy to make an unplanned purchase of a new laptop.....WTF....

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
Don't you just hate it when someone decides that they don't like a word or saying and attempt to make it political incorrect. I use what ever I want(within reason) and if they don't like it the hell with them.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(118 posts)
In order to register at UC Davis, students now have to complete an online process where they need to match various politically incorrect terms with explanations as to why it's wrong to use them.

Terms one needs to prove they understand are wrong, with the "correct" answers as to why you must not say them, are:

"I raped that exam!" - This phrase minimizes the act of rape by making it sound like an achievement.

"I'd hit that!" - Expression used to indicate interest in having sex with the subject of the statement. This phrase indicates an inherent connection between sex and a physically violent act.

"Bitch" - Derogatory towards women, even when used towards men. Dehumanizes women (and men), making it easier to commit acts of violence against them.

I'm tired of typing these out. But there is also "Slut" and "Pimp".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20207 posts)
People lie about all kinds of shit. For example. The couple who says, I want to be friends in and out of the bedroom and just tell us if you're not interested -- you do -- then they're offended. I heard a great line in the Starz Series Power where the character says "don't ask for the weather report and then be upset when you're told it's going to rain." It went something like that.....WTF

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
I wish people would tell the truth as well , i just like people that are honest .

I do not judge on what people like or dislike , we all have our little kinks .

Millersville MD
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I do the same thing.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20207 posts)
hubby makes notes on new guy members profiles who are posted as bi. later on you can see the notes, but they have changed to straight.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2109 posts)
Also keep an eye on the Hot Dates. I routinely see "straight" guys (single and part of a couple) posting a Hot Date to meet guys on the DL, even tho there is nothing in the profile indicating any interest. I then make a note on their profile for future reference.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
@NJNY- yea that is a good idea.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(78 posts)
@ fred: sometimes checking a couple's profile and the profiles of their certs thoroughly can help discover some of that info ahead of time. not always...just sometimes.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2846 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3571   End
TOPIC: WTF