Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Putting this back where it belongs.

Abrahama Luna, who said he was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2007, said he doesn't remember much from Monday night or Tuesday morning, but authorities say he went on a tear through a golf course, assaulted employees at a Holiday 7-Eleven, led deputies on a high-speed chase through on-coming traffic lanes on U.S. 19 and sideswiped a patrol cruiser before he was arrested.

The man, who was wearing only construction boots, slipped away.

Then about 4 a.m. Tuesday, a Tarpon Springs officer tried to pull over a white van with a temporary tag that was speeding on U.S. 19, authorities said. The van kept going. Police called off the pursuit when the van entered Pasco County.

A few minutes later, Luna stopped at the 7-Eleven at 1324 U.S. 19, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said.

He punched one employee in the face and scratched the employee's arms with his fingernails, the report states. The employees chased him out of the store and locked the doors. Luna got in his GMC Savana van and wheeled it toward the doors, stopping 5 feet from the entrance, the report states.

He got out and tried to open one of the employee's cars but couldn't.

Luna drove off with his headlights off, reaching speeds of 80 mph, at times driving into oncoming traffic, authorities said. Deputies began a pursuit and blocked roads. After the van sideswiped a patrol car, deputies stopped the van near U.S. 19 and Moog Road about 4:30 a.m.

Luna, 30, fled from the van, and one of the deputies jolted him with a Taser before he was captured, the Sheriff's Office said. No injuries were reported.

"When two men are going to fight," he said, "the one that's naked usually wins."

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 607  Next »
1 to 10 of 6064
User Details are only visible to members.
888 There is a wide variety of pot, each variety does different things to your brain. The pot people smoke before sex is the pot like pineapple kush. This is part of the Stevia sp variety of pot. This is a euphoric type of pot not the indica types that makes you into a idiot and a zombie. Indica varieties are for people in pain, it numbs the brain and ends the pain better then any pain pill.some people can not drink alcohol. They make very stupid and regretful decisions...pot is what works for them.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2454 posts)
But your team wasn't getting creamed..I don't think the cigars hurt me that much. But only the gym in a few will let me know that answer.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
BLM,

Hmmmm. I drank beer and whiskey last night too, and watched a football game. But the game was awesome and I feel great.

Must be the cigars.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1286 posts)
Inez, If you said you never swallowed, I'd still ask you prove it. :-)

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2207 posts)
I never inhaled , Me and Bill Clinton

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9046 posts)
I have no idea either! That's what beer, whiskey, cigars and a terrible football game will do to your brain Just stick to pot folks much safer drug.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
BLM -- I had no clue in what you wrote and was waiting for someone to add more that could help me get some context.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
"One is euphoric on pot and completely in the moment"

I disagree, this is when you are fucking stoned and this is when you make stupid regretful decisions.

Yes, there are plenty of other drugs that can help you be off your rocker, which are you taking and what research are you using?, beside getting stoned and saying, "that was the best sex, now where's those delicious chips?"

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2207 posts)
Pot enhances sex, makes for better sex and more intense orgasms. One is euphoric on pot and completely in the moment. Sex just is the natural companion to pot.

No other drug from alcohol to nicotine does this.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2454 posts)
@Current- they think it was organized crime. Also- it wasn't even the original-it was a replacement put on there in 1965.

I googled to find that info out bc I am kind of a Holocaust historian. I toured a camp in Poland when we lived in Germany, and then worked with the traveling Anne Frank Exhibit from the Center in New York when it came to where we lived in NC.

I'm not Jewish but have always felt an extreme affinity for the those affected by it and feel it to be so vital that the education of the atrocities inflicted continue least they be repeated.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1179 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 607  Next »
1 to 10 of 6064
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.