WTF : Swingers Discussion 212776
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Putting this back where it belongs.

Abrahama Luna, who said he was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2007, said he doesn't remember much from Monday night or Tuesday morning, but authorities say he went on a tear through a golf course, assaulted employees at a Holiday 7-Eleven, led deputies on a high-speed chase through on-coming traffic lanes on U.S. 19 and sideswiped a patrol cruiser before he was arrested.

The man, who was wearing only construction boots, slipped away.

Then about 4 a.m. Tuesday, a Tarpon Springs officer tried to pull over a white van with a temporary tag that was speeding on U.S. 19, authorities said. The van kept going. Police called off the pursuit when the van entered Pasco County.

A few minutes later, Luna stopped at the 7-Eleven at 1324 U.S. 19, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said.

He punched one employee in the face and scratched the employee's arms with his fingernails, the report states. The employees chased him out of the store and locked the doors. Luna got in his GMC Savana van and wheeled it toward the doors, stopping 5 feet from the entrance, the report states.

He got out and tried to open one of the employee's cars but couldn't.

Luna drove off with his headlights off, reaching speeds of 80 mph, at times driving into oncoming traffic, authorities said. Deputies began a pursuit and blocked roads. After the van sideswiped a patrol car, deputies stopped the van near U.S. 19 and Moog Road about 4:30 a.m.

Luna, 30, fled from the van, and one of the deputies jolted him with a Taser before he was captured, the Sheriff's Office said. No injuries were reported.

"When two men are going to fight," he said, "the one that's naked usually wins."

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3579   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sounds like a scam to me. Even when my wife wasn't looking for a job she would get emails asking here to be a personal aide buying things, receiving mail, mailing out bills, and things like that because he was out of the country. the best thing to do is to hit the delete button.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(121 posts)
.... and... the second...

I would like to introduce my co, to you my dear friend .I,m (name and phone number) . ALSO I,M LOOKING TO HIRE SEVERAL PEOPLE WITH MY CO,. I WANT TO ASK YOU IF YOU KNOW ANYBODY WOULD LIKE TO TRY A PART TIME MARKETING JOb? CALL ME. (phone number) . My web . (web site address) . no spaces . face book (name) . also i,m looking to hire many people to help me with the co,. so if you like to make extra money . (phone number) . the co, name is (company name). go to you tube and look it up.also we do fix credit for people with bad credit . (phone number and name)

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
WTF? Two bizzarro emails in the last day, both from single guys..... here's the first - edited only to remove phone numbers, names, etc.

you are very interesting and incredibly good looking.

I am a media rep. I buy and sell radio stations.

I am looking for a (personal relationship with you).

I hope you are a real women and not a man faking being a women which is so often the case on these sites

So tell me about what you are looking for and not looking for.

Also if you are interesting in talking by email , email me at: (email address) AND OR AT: (another email address)

And please do not email me here at this service. For this service locks me out of the email box a lot. So please only only email me at the above addresses in this email.

And or call me on my florida private cell phone at: (phone number). Leave your name and number if I am busy or asleep.

And or ,,,we can cut to the chase. You can email me days and times and (safe) public locations that we can meet in all of november including weekdays and weekends and holiday days to for all of November and December.And I will email you back immediately to confirm something with you. And since I know what you look like and since you know what I look like from my profile here. Therefore we will be able to find each other easily at the public place in the lobby. I look foward to your response.- (name)

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — Two men at a San Francisco biotech startup are on a quest to deliver “personal empowerment” for women in the form of fruity-smelling genitalia.

At a DEMO conference titled “New Tech Solving Big Problems” in San Jose Wednesday, the founders of the biotech startups Cambrian Genomics and Personalized Probiotics outlined how women will be able to change the way their vaginas smell.

Austen Heinz and Gilad Gome said their probiotic supplement called Sweet Peach does more than just prevent yeast infections and other health problems caused by microorganisms.

“The idea is personal empowerment,” Heinz said in his presentation. “All your smells are not human. They’re produced by the creatures that live on you.”

Gome added, “We think it’s a fundamental human right to not only know your code and the code of the things that live on you but also to rewrite that code and personalize it.”

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
Too funny!

Ms D

Mcdonough GA
Username hidden
(74 posts)
There were no urinals in the photos, but I'll admit that my curiosity got the better of me while taking care of business. So, I sneaked a peek. While it WAS red, as I suspected it might be, it was also much less than I expected...Poor bastard. No wonder he's so pissed all the time.

Yes, should NOLA fall into your travel plans, it might be wise to have Mrs. Dances prepared, but not for that.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(252 posts)
Please tell me that you two kept the urinals out of the snapshot!

Ms Dances has been talking very favorably lately about visiting the Big Easy. Do I need to go ahead and prepare her for a photo to pop up of you in a lavatory with a horny guy?

Mr d

Mcdonough GA
Username hidden
(74 posts)
It was quite the bucket list evening last night. Originally, I thought it was simply going to be a M&G with another of the "Legends" of the Fora and while it was that, with many cocktails, laughs, and stories told, there was also a WTF moment when I excused myself to use the restroom.

Here's what happened...

As I walked in and moved towards the urinals, I looked up to see the Devil. Not a euphemism for anything. A 6 foot, painted bright red, Devil, with horns and a pitchfork.

He looked at me with his sinister gaze and I uttered, Oh, Fuck.

His response...I've been waiting for you.

My response...At the urinals in the lobby restroom of the Monteleone? What are the odds?...

His response...Well, I read the Forums.

My response...crap! I really thought you'd be in Georgia, looking for a soul to steal.

Thankfully, that broke the tension.

When I got back to the bar, the ladies didn't believe me. Luckily, it only cost me $5 to get my picture taken with Beelzebub.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8708 posts)
I had a great afternoon yesterday and a wonderful evening. This morning started out great too; went to the gym and began preparing to go to Miami tomorrow. All of a sudden, the computer goes black; won't start, won't shut off...damn...it fucking died. Off I trotted to Best Buy to make an unplanned purchase of a new laptop.....WTF....

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
Don't you just hate it when someone decides that they don't like a word or saying and attempt to make it political incorrect. I use what ever I want(within reason) and if they don't like it the hell with them.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(121 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3579   End
TOPIC: WTF