Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 558  Next »
91 to 100 of 5576
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm actually shocked by this. I was always under the impression that Brian and the rest of the band - especially Cliff and Angus - were as close as brothers. I'm almost in disbelief that they would treat him this way.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24442 posts)
"If you ask me that sounds like a dirty deed."

Since the luggage was left in the driveway it also appears to have been done dirt cheap.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3220 posts)
“And then all his luggage that he toured with showed up in his driveway. There’s been no calls, no ‘How’s your hearing? How’s your health? What’s goin’ on?'” Instead: “Boom: ‘Here’s your s—, nice to know ya.'”

If you ask me that sounds like a dirty deed.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(935 posts)
it's a shame , I am supposed to see them on April 4th.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Brian Johnson has broken his silence regarding his status with AC/DC, saying that he feels “kicked to the curb” by the band he fronted for over three decades.

The band recently issued a press release saying that their upcoming tour dates would be rescheduled, probably with a replacement frontman, because Johnson “has been advised by doctors to stop touring immediately or risk total hearing loss.”

Johnson expressed that he wanted to do more shows, “And then all his luggage that he toured with showed up in his driveway. There’s been no calls, no ‘How’s your hearing? How’s your health? What’s goin’ on?'” Instead: “Boom: ‘Here’s your s—, nice to know ya.'”

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24442 posts)
Not really a WTF, more like "amusing stuff"

Actual dating websites.. these apparently really exist..

uglyschmucks. com (for those who feel that they don't have a lot of eye candy to give out on Halloween)

amishdating. com (how do they get online, exactly?)

clowndating. com (really?)

singleswithfoodallergies. com (now you can pretend you're allergic to everything together!)

zombiepassions. com (for those into zombie/horror genres)

wealthymen. com (I guess at least it's honest)

seacaptaindate. com (it's exactly what it sounds like. gyaaarrr....)

mulletpassions. com (ok....)

saladmatch. com (NJ have you checked this out?)

vampersonals. com (vamp/goth scene...)

stachepassions. com (who doesn't love an 18th century handlebar...)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24442 posts)
No idea. Some parts of the article (which appeared in Brown's own newspaper) said "some" and some said "many".

I just thought it was funny.

ww w.browndailyherald. com/2016/02/18/schoolwork-advocacy-place-strain-on-student-activists/

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24442 posts)
Brown has an enrollment of 9,000 students.

Several students. What is that? 4 or 5? A half a percent? Students make an art form of trying to get out of work...

Why is this news?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19344 posts)
Nice to know that the high cost of higher education is going to teaching the students how to protest and not life skills that would enable them to earn a living. Perhaps they could move to Honolulu to live off the city and state as they protest the very thing that gives them the things that they need to live.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(229 posts)
Brainiac of the year award here...

Alex Smith, 38, asked a sheriff’s deputy in Limestone County, Ala., at 3 a.m. on February 19th for a “courtesy ride” to a nearby Walmart, and the deputy agreed, but following procedure, said he’d have to search Smith before letting him into the patrol car, and according to the subsequent arrest report, Smith, needing the ride, consented.

No weapons were found, but what WAS found was:

Meth, marijuana, black tar heroin, two syringes, a drug cooking spoon, two marijuana pipes, a meth smoking pipe, and a supply of baggies of the type frequently used for drugs.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24442 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 558  Next »
91 to 100 of 5576
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.