Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 735  Next »
91 to 100 of 7347
User Details are only visible to members.
What, did she think he was going out for a burger? Or are they just really heavy sleepers?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2181 posts)
She was upset because you told her he was there 20 minutes before and it was only 18.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22362 posts)
So we are at a hotel party last night. Hit it off with a newbie couple. Chemistry seems good but they are wavering and nervous, and don't seem to have a total grip on their security. Ok. Have fun guys - we go our own way and we are asleep by 2.

2:48 am he knocks on our door and wants to fuck Mrs VA. Eh, sorry dood trying to sleep. I'm thinking this doesn't bode well for them.

3:06 am she knocks on our door and wants to fuck me. Eh, sorry cutie trying to sleep. I mention that he was here maybe 20 minutes ago and she's definitely upset to hear that.

Sounds like a rough start to their swinging life.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28611 posts)
i actually turned on network tv tonight "just because" and....battle of the network stars....the gong show....and advertising for family feud on sunday?

wtf? did i step in to a time travel zone?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17264 posts)
We got an email this morning from a profile in Seattle.

We will be in the same area d open to meeting.

Not

-------------

So I don't know if this is intended to be read in the way I'm reading it... I'm thinking of Borat saying "This suit is grey.. NOT!"

Did they really write us an email to tell us that they will be local and they DON'T want to meet us? I'm thinking that this was not the intended purpose. But it made me laugh.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28611 posts)
The Pregnant Purge

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2458 posts)
Betcha some women are pissed that they missed that window...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22362 posts)
New Hampshire state lawmakers have fixed a fetal homicide bill that critics said could have unintentionally let pregnant women kill anyone with impunity.

The bill would allow murder charges to be brought against those who cause the death of a fetus. Nearly 40 other states have fetal homicide laws. It would allow fetuses that have reached 20 weeks after conception to be considered victims of murder, manslaughter, negligent homicide or assisted suicide.

After passing it, lawmakers realized there was a problem with language that prevents women seeking abortions from being charged with homicide (basically, preventing the bill from being used against abortion rights), but it actually prevented pregnant women from being charged with homicide. Period. This allowed them kill anyone without legal consequences.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28611 posts)
Well, that's assuming that the parent was being truthful.

Just the latest ridiculous story from the Internet.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28611 posts)
I would think that would put that teen girl as high risk for suicide herself? Please please please let her parents already have her in therapy or talking to someone skilled in the issue.

Really irresponsible of the teacher -- what if one of those students uses their note?

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3674 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 735  Next »
91 to 100 of 7347
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.