Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 649  Next »
81 to 90 of 6483
User Details are only visible to members.
But - there's one of those "these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA..." disclaimers!

The horseshit levels in "alternative medicine" are off the charts....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26844 posts)
"what else onto sensitive mucous membranes." Someone didn't clean the hose and you are injected with ass of another being.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6818 posts)
Not really proud to admit it but I was actually thinking more about that vaginal steamer. That is completely insane even beyond the pure snake oil aspects of this thing. I was assuming that they were really talking about water vapor and not actual steam, but then remembered that one of the supposed "benefits" was warmth. So perhaps it's warmed water vapor?

Steam has a "latent heat of vaporization" of 540 calories per gram. That is, it takes 540 calories to "change the phase" of a gram of water at 100 degrees centigrade to steam at 100 degrees centigrade. This is why steam causes such devastating burns on contact, as it transfers that latent heat to its surroundings on condensation. This, along with the massive pressure differentials created in a closed piping system during condensation, are why I have always shied away from using steam sanitation in my work. I think a lot of women would be interested in vaginal tightening. Vaginal implosion, not so much.

This doesn't even get into the issues of introducing "Chinese herbs" and god knows what else onto sensitive mucous membranes. Then, assuming it is lower temperature vapor of water mixed with other new age joo joo, you have to wonder about the potential for high bacterial loading. Can you say "toxic shock"?

I hope this company is well capitalized by Ms. Paltrow's rich friends, because this thing sounds like the mother of all product liability suits waiting to happen.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1578 posts)
My employer is not going broke off of me. We are so tightly scheduled that I have just quit going on weekdays. I make up for it on the weekends.

I actually looked it up to see if I was alone - yup. I am. There are opposites - those that only go Monday through Friday. I guess they don't want to waste their own time on such things.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1006 posts)
Gotta wonder when people find the time to download all these apps. Oh wait...never mind.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1578 posts)
LOL that's some expensive shit

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6818 posts)
A "disturbingly large" (according to one report) number of smartphone apps are available devoted to calculating how much the user has "earned" per day and per year during restroom breaks answering nature's calls while at work. Australia's News Limited's rough calculation estimated US$1,227 for someone making US$55,000 a year, but results might vary since there are so many apps: Poop Salary, ToiletPay, Log-Log, Paid 2 Poo, Pricy Poop, Poop Break and perhaps others.

"Log log". LOL

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26844 posts)
I hate steam rooms because they can stink. This room has to be the mother of all stink.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6818 posts)
"...the A Steam for men is invigorating and detoxifying...for the low low price of $100!"

I have enough people blowing hot air up my ass without having to pay $100 for it.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5015 posts)
A 5-year-old girl was reportedly thrown on the train tracks at a New Jersey Transit Station by a complete stranger, police said. The girl was then rescued by her mom’s boyfriend and police jumped in front of the train to signal for it to stop, according to reports. The girl suffered bruises and cuts to her face but was expected to be okay.

The suspect, Autumn Matacchiera, 20, of Hainesport, was arrested Friday and charged with attempted murder, police said.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26844 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 649  Next »
81 to 90 of 6483
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.