Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 630  Next »
81 to 90 of 6296
User Details are only visible to members.
"We are a big brother big gover(n)ment society"

Fixed it for ya ncal. You're welcome. I got your back.

~Big brudder

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
I see your point.

We could debate semantics. IMO a better word would be insurgent.

Insurgent-a person who rises in forcible opposition to lawful authority, especially a person who engages in armed resistance to a government or to the execution of its laws; rebel.

Revolutionary-of, pertaining to, characterized by, or of the nature of a revolution, or a sudden, complete, or marked change:

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20838 posts)
"I think it is debatable that the framers were revolutionaries. "

It wasn't a subject of debate among the British. At one point, John Adams and Ben Franklin met with envoys of the British government to see if reconciliation was possible. Adams later saw intercepted correspondence referring to the meeting and confirming that, though Franklin was to be spared based on his high profile reputation among English society, Adams, along with most of the Continental Congress, were to be hanged.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1463 posts)
Speaking of "Amsterdam" I had my first visit in the early 90's. Fuckin crazy time! I wanted to buy a place there. Fun city!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6503 posts)
Uh, Ncal,

Don't look now but the Republicans control our federal government. All of it. That is in point of fact, and within the confines of the physical world, though not necessarily in the convoluted labyrinth of your mind.

You can smoke pot but can't drink a beer in your bar? Where are you, Amsterdam?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1463 posts)
I think it is debatable that the framers were revolutionaries.

They were by and large committed to the social compact as it existed at the time. It's only the rulers they wanted replaced...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20838 posts)
America has been turned into a totalitarian state by the Democratic Party. I am forced by the goverment to enter into contract with private companies against my wishes. I can not smoke pot in a bar but i can drink a beer.

I could go on but you get the idea. We are a big brother big goverment society that allows itself to be so because so many people have sold out freedom and their country for a check from Big Brother.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3244 posts)
"BLM dont hit on the hottie in California" it's always been how you do it. Laws for the losers who don't get it.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6503 posts)
"Swinger Safari" huh? I think that would be fun in some of the vanilla clubs we go to. As it is they really aren't so vanilla anymore.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6503 posts)
BLM dont hit on the hottie in California. legally that is now sexual assault and prosecuted as rape.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3244 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 630  Next »
81 to 90 of 6296
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.