Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 4837   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes because there get a cut from the drug companys ,ever been in a doctors office and a drug salemen walk in he goes to the head of any one waiting It all bull shit ,

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2016 posts)
My doctor called in some prescriptions for me. One of those was vitamin D. My husband said that his doctor recommended that he supplement too. I picked up both vitamins. It appears that the only difference is my vitamins are twice the strength and 25 times the price. Is there any reason that the Doctor would call in the prescription rather than tell me to take two vitamin D capsules per day?

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(576 posts)
Yay! Bye bye mouse!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
Quick update: the sticky trap worked!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10221 posts)
Funny how shit happens. Scamp and I had talked a week ago about not planning play every weekend, maybe only visiting the clubs once a month at most and instead just concentrating on each other. Since we enjoy each other most of all we were both on the same page and happy to become "lazy swingers"

Next thing you know it's like someone filled up a catapult with hotties and shot them at us. This whole weekend was play, play and more play. So much so that we had to turn some down because we needed rest but then the next day we got pounced on again.

Funny how when you aren't looking for it it always finds you.

~RnS~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2154 posts)
LOL oh wow. We've had a few cats (our current one will be our last) through my life. One was a prolific huntier. She brought tons of dead stuff into the house. Ugh!

Another couldn't catch a fart in her face. Total idiot. If outside and it began to rain, she's cry at the sky instead of seeking shelter.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
You're living' life large, VA, livin' life large. That's all I have to say about that! LOL

My WTF is that tonight my usually mighty hunting cat brought in a mouse that was still alive, then lost it! We leave on a trip tomorrow and I hope it gets caught and disposed of. Cat or trap, doesn't matter to me, but I don't want to come back to mouse poop or a decaying body.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10221 posts)
you will have to ride that bike 10 miles to work it off ha ha

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(10011 posts)
I'm just lucky because I got FREE TIRAMISU!!!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
lucky devils

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(10011 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 4837   End
TOPIC: WTF