10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 758  Next »
81 to 90 of 7574
User Details are only visible to members.
Free trial software come on already. you people have no idea how to use SPS or SASS or any of the software that is used in science.

I bet you people dont even know how to use Excel.

All you people know how to do is cash your free government checks.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8236 posts)
Are njnybiwfemme and vabeachcouple33, one in the same posters? They both block me and are always on at same time.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4881 posts)
Arielle Bonnici, 26, of Huntington, New York, arrived at the Northport Police Department and Village Justice Court on Dec. 4 to answer a summons issued in May for possession of marijuana. But along the way Bonnici, who was on her phone, attracted the attention of officers by cutting off an unmarked police vehicle and wheeling into the spot reserved for the chief of police. The Long-Islander News reported that when officers approached the car and Bonnici rolled down her window, a cloud of marijuana smoke poured out, and she was promptly arrested for possession again, along with getting a ticket for using her cellphone while driving.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29212 posts)
A Tesla showroom in South Salt Lake, Utah, was the nexus of four different arrests on Nov. 24, according to the Salt Lake Tribune.

In the first arrest, a Tesla pulled up behind a Utah Highway Patrol car at a stoplight, and the officer noticed that Driver No. 1 was acting "suspicious." When the officer pulled him over, the 24-year-old driver said a man he hardly knew gave him the car and keys to three other Teslas. When the officer and driver returned to the showroom, it had been burglarized, but Driver No. 1 explained that the burglary had occurred before he got to the dealership, so he felt he was allowed to take the vehicle and keys. Area officers were alerted, and 31-year-old Driver No. 2 led troopers on a short chase, until his Tesla's battery died. Later, Driver No. 3, 19, was pulled over in West Valley, and finally Driver No. 4, a 27-year-old woman, was stopped at a liquor store and told police a man named Tesla had given her the car. "We are still trying to sort this out," said South Salt Lake Police spokesman Gary Keller. "We actually have two people claiming their name is Tesla and a family member died and left them these cars.

Of course, the company is named after inventor Nikola Tesla, not a family owner.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29212 posts)
"Load SPSS on your phone"

"SPSS will not fit on a phone"

Ncal: I trust you know what you are talking about.

"You moron" <--- That's OXY to you. ;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(3348 posts)
Yeah I dunno man. I don't know what the hell she was driving. Sounds like some bullshit to me.

Maybe she was hoping that I would offer to help her out with that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29212 posts)
But she can't get here car fixed after 10 months?

If she is that hot, maybe she should make an arrangement with a mechanic...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23296 posts)
Well, thanks, but attractiveness is sort of like societal classes.

There is a lower strata of around 30% people who are relatively poor, ranging from "struggling" downwards to "dirt". A middle strata, which contains perhaps 69% of people, which runs up to people who are, shall we say, quite comfortable. Then there's the 1%.

We are definitely not 1%ers in terms of attractiveness. You know what I mean - there are a few people who are considerably more attractive than the rest of us, and a few of THOSE are more attractive still.

So she is a 1%er who hangs out with other 1%ers. You know - like that ultra-cool clique in high school. They aren't going to sit at our table in the cafeteria, especially not if anyone is watching.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29212 posts)
VAbeach, wow..."middle strata persons such as us" what kind of clubs/parties do you attend? I mean, we have seen, first hand the cliques and the "in crowd" groups...wife and I would not consider you guys only "middle strata"...just sayin

Buckeye AZ
Username hidden
(92 posts)
That's usually how it goes.

My father's wife has decided to embark down this road. I simply avoid the topic.

I think I mentioned that people who know me tend to equate my silence on a topic with my disdain for it (the whole "if you can't say anything nice" thing). I of course do this solely for the purposes of avoiding fights or insulting people I wish to remain on good terms with. I would only consider saying something if I believed someone was doing or encouraging something dangerous as opposed to simply wasteful.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29212 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 758  Next »
81 to 90 of 7574
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.