Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ... 579  Next »
721 to 730 of 5788
User Details are only visible to members.
I saw it on Tosh.0.

I can't figure out what exactly this crowd is. Gay biker rednecks?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25130 posts)
I'm afraid to ask how you found this VA. Just what exactly were you searching for when this gem popped up?

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3946 posts)
GOD BLESS TEXAS!

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8142 posts)
VA

That's some serious Texas Party goin on right dar....

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8334 posts)
Happy to see that you got a video of my wife's family up in here...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19796 posts)
I... am... speechless...

w ww.youtube.c om/watch?v=mSnRq6iyHKg

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25130 posts)
Remember who you're dealing with here. But don't worry, another 2 years and they're gonna have this shit straight. 3 tops.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8142 posts)
WTF, they send an email saying the pic is inappropriate then approve it?

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3946 posts)
I've been to Poughkeepsie. The world's most awesome haunted hayride is set up there every Halloween season. I mean - a 2 hour ordeal of being chased by people with chainsaws, being lost in a corn maze in the middle of the night by your lonesome, deliberately tripping you but ensuring you land on a pile of soft hay, the actors working to separate and distract you all, yet somehow reuniting you all later. I was separated from Mrs. VA for about 20 minutes and they somehow set it up for us to literally run smack into each other coming around the corner of a house, but there were spider webs set up to slow us both down so we wouldn't outright plow into each other. Things with serious injury potential like stairs are not used to throw people off. Use of lighting and fog is pervasive and intended to create many different illusions and to disorient you completely.

It is brilliantly executed and most emphatically NOT for small children, or anyone without a serious sense of adventure. You need to sign a waiver acknowledging that there was a good chance you'd fall and bruise yourself (or someone else) at some point and that this was comparable in injury potential to unprotected tackle football.

Other than actually trying to kill you I don't see how they could possibly do any better. Ticket price is something like $45 but worth every penny. I'll never forget it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25130 posts)
Unless he is a cheekhat, that is.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ... 579  Next »
721 to 730 of 5788
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.