WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 2609   End
User Details are only visible to members.
the freaky part of this is that lake mary is not what most would call a rural area.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3903 posts)
The hunt is on today for a black bear who mauled a woman at her home in an upscale central Florida neighborhood, leaving her with injuries to her face, legs and torso and requiring her to get 40 stitches to the head.

Terri Frana of Lake Mary, Fla., went to her garage Saturday evening to grab bicycles for her children to ride down to their neighbor's house when the attack happened, according to her husband, Frank Frana.

As soon as the children left, Frana, 45, saw two bears in the driveway. She walked to the patio area where there were five bears eating trash that they had pulled out of the garage, her husband said.

"The bear got up on [its] hind legs and started to maul her, opened its jaws and put her head in the mouth and dragged her towards the woods," Frank Frana said. "Somehow she was able to pull herself out."

"The bears were various sizes so we think it's probably cubs of different maturity and perhaps a mama bear," the Seminole County Sheriff's Office told ABC News.

The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said there was at least one bear involved in the attack but couldn't corroborate the report that there had been five bears.

Frana managed to get inside the house, said her husband. Her son found her collapsed in the living room and called 911. She was then taken to a local hospital where she was treated for at least three bear bites and several cuts all over her body.

Frana was released from the hospital Sunday morning and is recovering at home, her husband said.

Wildlife officials are concentrating on finding the bears, and put out traps and searched for them throughout the night.

The attack happened in an area 10 miles from where another woman, 54-year-old Susan Chalfant, was mauled by a black bear while walking her dogs last December.

Although there has been an increase in bear sightings in the area, in general, black bear attacks on humans are highly unusual and occur mainly when a bear feels her cubs are threatened, according to the Department of Natural Resources.

People who are attacked by black bears are encouraged to stand their ground and not back away or play dead.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
"A court in Pakistan has withdrawn charges of attempted murder against nine-month-old baby Musa Khan, it was reported Saturday, the latest development in a case that provoked widespread ridicule.

The boy appeared in court in the city of Lahore Saturday, sitting on his grandfather's lap and drinking from a bottle of milk, according to television pictures.

He was charged along with his family last week after a mob protesting against gas cuts and price increases stoned police and gas company workers trying to collect overdue bills."

Pure insanity!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I remember working with a nanotechnology company years back and for the life of me I could never really understand what the heck they were doing. And when I went on to read about them, I was confused even more. I learned that these companies are in the business of enhancing, supposedly, everything and we know how that usually works. What's good today is bad tomorrow or you have to outweigh the so-called benefits vs. the side effects. Just listen to the commercials as they rattle off all the fucked up shit while telling you that you should take this or that....please...WTF?

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2127 posts)
What purpose do you have Petals that you'd want to identify any of the people here? That's pretty fucked up in my opinion.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
OK so who is emailing Petals and telling them the real-life identities of some of us on social media sites?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Yes, they have, and yes, they do.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)

"but there's practically no controversy among scientists who know much about it."

The problem is that there aren't any scientists that know much about it. These technologies haven't been around long enough for anyone to know the long term effects.

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
I said what I believe and by what is supported by the weight of the evidence. I know it's controversial for many people, but there's practically no controversy among scientists who know much about it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Sidebar: There are so many "new" foods on the market. Read the ingredients...where did they come from? The laboratory....my doctor says if you can't pronounce it or if it doesn't have a mother and father don't eat it! I know it's kinda extreme but I try to adhere. Just food for thought.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 2609   End
TOPIC: WTF