WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 3193   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can teach you all some chemistry which is capable of considerably greater destruction.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the FBI flagged my computer years ago. A little triazidomethane will earn you a spot on their watch list....

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19135 posts)
some how I think the school will just send more...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17708 posts)
PG,

Put them (the homework. Not the kids) in a closed container with some baking soda and vinegar and shake.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8029 posts)
WTF???? my kids go to first day of school. I get a stack of homework?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17708 posts)
In 6th grade, my science fair project was an erupting volcano. I think those were the active ingredients, an acid and a base.

Today, the only active ingredients needed are a good looking woman and a baggy pair of boxers.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8029 posts)
LOL and i came so close to saying "remember not to shake it"

haha!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1473 posts)
njny: OMG, I forgot whatever chemistry I learned and that experiment I did with my kids years ago -- after making the concoction, I shook the thing, tiny explosion occurred...LOL...no harm done but I think I see the gook dissolving. If this works, this is further evidence I need a wife....your Harry Winston diamond is on the way....thanks again.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2943 posts)
njny: Thanks. That's up next.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2943 posts)
ff: i don't equate commenting on the unfathomability of not checking on a loved one with blame--it's more like denial or maybe anger? my own comments stem from just not being able to comprehend the way events unfolded. there isn't any blame IMO. just my two cents though, YMMV.

VA: yes i understand that situation. as i said this is all just speculation and we could all be way off base.

there is a very good article on the NBC website today about how suicide in middle aged people is becoming much more prevalent. it is actually becoming one of the leading causes of death--how tragic.

BLT: have you tried baking soda and vinegar solution? also--hot, very hot, water and a very good bottle brush for scrubbing.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1473 posts)
A while back I made a balsamic reduction. I left it in the cruet(?) and now it's all black around the inside sides where I can't get to it. I've been soaking it all day, with Dawn Platinum, which I swear by, changing the water and even used Clorox and it's better but still not perfect. I think it's the hot mustard that I used that is causing it to be so hard to dissolve. Any ideas what I can use/do to speed up the process. If all else fails, I may just toss it and buy another one....WTF Oh, I thought of just adding vinegar but I thought that might be gross. I am never making this again.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2943 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 3193   End
TOPIC: WTF