Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 579  Next »
71 to 80 of 5784
User Details are only visible to members.
It cost $20.00 per year inspection fee.$ 64.00 for a 2 year registration for wife's van. $68.00 for a 2 year registration for my pickup. $1600.00 for the 2 vehicles per year for insurance. Plus sales tax when you buy it.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
"reminds me i gotta go get pretty (that's my car you pervs) inspected"

luckily we do not have to do that here.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21197 posts)
"In Virginia, a personal property tax was applied to cars. Our BMW was over $1,000 per year when it was new. "

that is how ours is too. We had a pretty new truck (that when we bought it used was 30,000+) and our brand new car which while not fancy cost us 18,000. Didn't think about when November rolled around and we would be hit with a combined registration renewal for them both. it was crazy...I wanna say like 1,200 on the truck and about 800 on the car. Plus of course the payments on them both which combined were 1,100. And the way they have the system set up we can't pay the registration on one without paying the other to at least space them by a month.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21197 posts)
*snort*

good one.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12015 posts)
"That asshole just punched me in the nose!"

"yeah, but here's a lollipop."

For what it's worth ;)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25114 posts)
....yeah, but ya get to deduct that on your federal returns.

for whatever that's worth.

:-P

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12015 posts)
In Virginia, a personal property tax was applied to cars. Our BMW was over $1,000 per year when it was new.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25114 posts)
....reminds me i gotta go get pretty (that's my car you pervs) inspected.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12015 posts)
well if you don't "fix it" on the warning ticket and you get pulled over a second time you go to jail, and your car gets towed.

While part of wants to have a newer car again, I hate the thought of those very expensive yearly registration fees that come with them. For my truck it was like having to make 3 payments in one month when it was newer.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21197 posts)
"here if you are driving with expired registration you get a "fix it" ticket. "

Here, they tow your vehicle because there's nothing to fix. It isn't to be on public ways without the proper issuance of valid current ownership.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1935 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 579  Next »
71 to 80 of 5784
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.