Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 579  Next »
61 to 70 of 5788
User Details are only visible to members.
Lots of tweakers out in that area

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19800 posts)
One of Mrs. TBR cousins lives out there.

Sounds like something they would do, but the ages are wrong...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19800 posts)
7,6 and 5..so sad for these kids and what could become of their future. I hope this was the worst they endured to this point in their lives. I'm a terrible judge and would make Gary and Mary endure the same punishment.That would never help those kids though. Leaves you thinking that's for sure..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Mr. Scandle and I have hiked that area in the summer - though we had shoes, hats, sunscreen, snacks, and lots of water, it is still a brutal environment. The parents deserved their jail/prison time, but I hope the kids have someone better to take care of them. Hopefully the parents didn't learn this shit at home.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11496 posts)
A mother and her boyfriend were arrested on suspicion of felony child abuse after a passerby discovered her three children had been left in the desert as punishment, according the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.

Mary Bell, 34 and Gary Cassle, 29, of Twentynine Palms were being held Thursday at the Morongo Basin Jail in Joshua Tree, Calif., in lieu of $100,000 bail, and are scheduled to appear Friday in San Bernardino County Superior Court.

Around 11:30 a.m. PT Wednesday, deputies responded to a report of three children — a 7-year-old girl, a 6-year-old boy and a 5-year-old boy — at the edge of Twentynine Palms. Bell and Cassle were "down the road from the children," sheriff's spokeswoman Cynthia Bachman said.

At the time, the temperature was just shy of 100 degrees. Wednesday's high temperature here was 104 degrees. The children had been in the desert for about 45 minutes without water and shoes.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25134 posts)
cold shitty rainy weather and big party cancelled............WTF for sure

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12403 posts)
lol, just don't eat too much of it

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2747 posts)
Damn...I want to taste that hummus!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Mrs VA's father's family is Lebanese. In going to their family functions, there are two things I quickly learned to not get into arguments about. One of them is Israel, the other is hummus. No matter your opinion, someone will want to shoot you.

LEBANON, Ohio (July 5)— A man was indicted following a dispute over hummus.

Charges against 19-year-old Mohammed Abdou Laghaoui include attempted aggravated murder, felonious assault and tampering with evidence.

Sheriff Fornshell said "it all went downhill" June 9 after Laghaoui ate too much of his father's hummus. His brother then called 911 and Laghaoui can be heard making threats.

Deputy Katie Barnes responded to the apartment and left when Laghaoui's father and brother declined to press charges. She was called back shortly afterward when Laghaoui's brother told police Laghaoui punched his father in the face.

Barnes was then shot in the abdomen by what appeared to be an AK-47-style rifle, county Sheriff Larry Sims said. She's expected to recover.

Fornshell said Laghaoui's father was shot in the hand while trying to keep his son out of their apartment. He lost some fingers.

Residents were told to seek shelter as a helicopter flew over the area searching for Laghaoui. He was arrested several hours later.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25134 posts)
NJNY: No apologies. :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1941 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 579  Next »
61 to 70 of 5788
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.