Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 666  Next »
61 to 70 of 6651
User Details are only visible to members.
Charlatans and quacks. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27122 posts)
They are giving the consumer what they want.

What have you got against capitalism...

;-)

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21352 posts)
This article. OMG. That this is going on and hospitals are willing to sell their souls this way to make a buck makes me fucking FURIOUS.

w ww.statnews.c om/2017/03/07/alternative-medicine-hospitals-promote/

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27122 posts)
WTF are people thinking or drinking? When you set a couples date with iteneraries, don't ask to include more couples. No, it's not okay.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2478 posts)
"No...it just seems like a total non sequitur..."

What an enchanted moment.

I do love it so when such pretty colors are used to portray one's myopia.

I'm certain that African Americans everywhere would appreciate it greatly if you'd carve out a few more brushstrokes to educate them on what else they might do to avoid idiocy.

Eloquent.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4379 posts)
And speaking of non sequiturs...

HBO may have managed to anger more than 100,000 Game of Thrones fans today.  The network announced this morning that it would be revealing the premiere date for Game of Thrones’ seventh season during a Facebook Live stream at 2 p.m. ET today. At precisely that time, thousands of people tuned in, assuming it would be a quick announcement and hoping for a trailer. Instead, they were greeted with an interactive challenge. In order to get the premiere date, they would have to type the word “FIRE” into the comment section and hit enter. Doing so would cause a flame to appear on screen and melt the block of ice the premiere date was trapped in. Unfortunately, this went on for just under 20 minutes ... before HBO shut down the stream entirely, without showing any footage or making any announcements. To say fans were frustrated and left angered would not be doing the situation justice.

Full disclosure: I'm a GOT fan. But I still think this is hysterical.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1676 posts)
"Whoa Currentrider...did you intend that as a racist comment, or is that just how it appears? "

No...it just seems like a total non sequitur based on the overt racism and antipathy of the Repubican leadership toward African Americans. Unless the person involved is a shameless sycophant and political opportunist......wait.....never mind.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1676 posts)
Coincidence takes a lot of planning...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21352 posts)
""Did you mean to say 'Aside from native Americans and black people, we're all immigrants'? " Interestingly, these were the two groups that the Constitution excluded from representation by our illustrious electoral college"

Misdirection. Nothing more.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27122 posts)
There are no less than half a dozen indignant jackasses who float these halls without ceasing.

I call them *Angry Birds.*

In truth, they are nothing but ugly-spirited vultures looking for dead horses to pick.

But don't get me wrong, I'd still be friendly and shake their hand if offered. Hell, after all...that's what hand soap is made for, right?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4379 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 666  Next »
61 to 70 of 6651
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.