Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 610  Next »
61 to 70 of 6094
User Details are only visible to members.
Just a thought but maybe you boys could start a Fishing/Hunting thread to talk about this stuff? I tried to find one but could only find one in "Bi Males" (not sure if you wanna talk about it there) and I found a hunting thread in "Men Talk"(but didn't seem to include fishing)

Just like many people don't like politics spilling into the general forums, some of us aren't thrilled about hunting and fishing either.

Please?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4636 posts)
Tastiest fish are the ones you catch! If you're gonna miss, miss the carps..yuck.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
But right now its way to cold to dive so its just fishing the lake

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2524 posts)
Its easy to miss fish with a speargun. Very different aiming a speargun then a rifle. I am used to hunting lingcod and rockfish in the ocean. Hunting those fish i would cruise on the surface until i saw a fish laying on or in some rocks. I would then dive down, to about 30 feet max sneak up on the fish and shoot them with a little pneumatic speargun with a five prong with 5 inch prongs and big barbs at the end of my spear. The lings have big teeth and sharp fins, if you shoot them with a regular spear tip they spin and bite your arms and legs tearing up your wetsuit. The five prong kills them dead. In the river the fish are bigger and are moving and there is a current so i need a powerful speargun. I bought a mako two band rail gun. I am shooting over the backs of the fish, I need a little more practice with the gun and shooting in a current. That being said the largest fish so far is a 30lb carp and a 20lb striper. With lots of misses. Of course its an added challenge because i am free diving and holding my breath.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2524 posts)
LOL damn..now that's hard.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
"I actually think I would enjoy spear fishing in the Colorado River with him."

could you miss the fish?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21532 posts)
I keep biting on the bait with the fish stories. I love fishing and that's a great place he's fishing at.

Great job ncal! Keep reeling 'em in. Drop the chum from your posts and I think you might be a keeper.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
"Only the stupid ones are planning to stay in America."

And yet you are still here.....

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3018 posts)
Hey when Current says that my kids are there to support him, he needs to understand that the young in America are not that stupid. Only the stupid ones are planning to stay in America.

BLM i fished Lake Mead today from about 10am to 2pm. There where so many stipers that i had a fish every 15 to 30 seconds. Using two ultra light poles, it was fun having two fish on at the same time. Nothing big 4lbs was the biggest with some 8 inch stripers. I did catch a 4lb smallmouth bass.

I used a throw net to get shad for bait. I am getting pretty good at throwing one sitting down in my kayak.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2524 posts)
I actually think I would enjoy spear fishing in the Colorado River with him. I enjoy some of his posts but feel his end game is for you to slap him. Some people are like that.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 610  Next »
61 to 70 of 6094
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.