Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 3864   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Rev. Al Sharpton was left fuming mad after the Oscars revealed its all-white list of nominees for this year's Oscar awards on Thursday.

"The movie industry is like the Rocky Mountains, the higher you get, the whiter it gets," Sharpton quipped in a statement released later in the afternoon.

Sharpton, a critic of the lack of diversity in Hollywood, also announced he was holding an "emergency meeting" next week to address the issue.

"I have called an emergency meeting early next week in Hollywood with the task force to discuss possible action around the Academy Awards," he said.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20967 posts)
tigg, send the protestors to GITMO for life. Then GITMO will be full and Owebama can't close it.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(768 posts)
protesters in boston blocked off US93 and caused all kind of havoc......blocked an ambulance and the person in it almost died........highway was closed for hours........hope the judge throws the book at them

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7278 posts)
Apparently their religion prohibits them from praying that their clerics decides that it's OK to have fun.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4219 posts)
Northern Saudi Arabia experienced a very rare snowfall a few days ago. Saudis, unaccustomed to snow - especially accumulations - reveled in the rare opportunity and spontaneously initiated snowball fights and building of snow sculptures.

Muslim clerics were quick to clamp down on the fun, reminding people that Islam forbids imitations of the forms of people or animals. Police quickly destroyed a snow camel a proud resident created outside his home.

Some people are not happy. One blogger wrote:

“We have snow for fleeting days, maybe even hours, and there is always someone who wants to rob us of the joy and the fun,” he posted. “It seems that the only thing left for us is to sit down and drink coffee,” he said.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20967 posts)
Oxford University Press, one of the world's biggest publishers of textbooks, has issued guidance to authors to avoid any mention of pigs or anything pork-related so as not to offend Jews or Muslims.

British MP (and Muslim) Khalid Mahmood said "That's ludicrous. That's absolute, utter nonsense and when people go too far that actually brings the whole discussion into disrepute."

Jewish leaders responded by noting that Jews and Muslims are forbidden from eating pigs, not from being aware of their existence or using the word.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20967 posts)
Sounds as regional as brain flatulence to me.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4219 posts)
Ok. Probably regional.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20967 posts)
i knew tree surgeon soon as i saw it.

imagine the scrubs for that!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3812 posts)
I dunno VA, I've heard the term "Tree Surgeon" used a lot more that arborist...maybe it's regional?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(543 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 3864   End
TOPIC: WTF