WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610541
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... More 
Start   541 to 550 of 2573   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't even notice the 32st statement. Since that's 448 pounds, I'm impressed with myself that my guess of 450 was so close.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17545 posts)
WTF? I thought I had figured out those coding issues.

*sigh*

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
32 stone? Holy crap. Reminds me of Rosie...

Never had a woman<br /> Never had a woman like you<br /> Doin' all the things you do<br /> Ain't no fairy story<br /> Ain't no skin and bones<br /> But you give it all you got<br /> Weighin' in at nineteen stone<br /> You're a whole lotta woman<br /> A whole lotta woman<br /> Whole lotta Rosie

We'll just forgo the part about where she can "do it to me all night long".

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
About the bags thing, the best thing you can do is be a good capitalist, and shop at stores that serve you in the way to choose to be served.

What do you have against capitalism?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17221 posts)
OK this pisses me off. If someone wants to grow a gigantic ass I pretty much don't care, but when proudly grow it to a 84 inch circumference causing them mobility issues and leading to around $1,200 a month in SS disability payments from you and I, now I'm pissy about it.

You can see all the awful pictures at the link at the bottom on this mini-rant. She looks to be around 450 pounds, and claims to "only eat between 1,500 and 2,000 calories per day" (cough cough bullshit cough).

'I've broken chairs before and I once broke a toilet bowl I was sat on at the theatre" she said 'Although I love my butt I would like to make it just a little bit smaller,' she confessed. 'The size that it is causes back problems- even sitting down on a chai can be painful.'

w ww.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2530778/Woman-backside-large-broke-toilet-fit-doors-says-hopes-inspire-larger-ladies.html

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17545 posts)
I thought I started a discussion about the HBO show Girls but I can't find the thread...oh, well. Now, Lena Dunham, creator and star of the show is coming under fire for her touched up photos in Vogue. IMO, the pics look exactly how she looks on the show except for some eye make-up and lighting to give her a more glam look. I love the show and the Vogue pics and don't think she's sending mixed signals or selling out.....WTF...do we have to tear everyone and everything down?

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
If I were a store manager and you did that more than once at my store, I'd ask you not to come back, and then call the cops if/when you did and charge you with trespass.

I insist you will do nothing but waste everyone's time. Do you really want to be known as "that asshole" in stores you go into?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17545 posts)
If you feel so strongly about this, Iagree that the most effective course of action would be to write to the store managers and the local politicians who passed the law, telling them you are taking your money elsewhere. Loading your cart with small packages only to leave them all at the register, knowing what their policy is about bags, is an asshole move. The employees who will have to clean up after you will be the only people feeling the impact of your hissy fit.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
i typically keep reusable insulated bags with sturdy handles in my trunk for grocery runs. i try not to use plastic or paper--but i have a supply of bags so it's not an issue for me.

again in punishing the retailer doesn't do anything. it's just shooting the messenger. adding another victim, as it were.

make your protests directly to the appropriate legislative body in that jurisdiction. start petitions. picket the office of the legislators. in particular stage protests against the sponsor or sponsors of the rule.

youre only going to piss off the store owner. and if you do it more than once you could potentially wind up in trouble with the authorities. believe me store owners don't play around when someone leaves thousands of dollars of perishable items at the cashier.

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(812 posts)
OMG: I am having a senior moment. I remember a store somewhere who charged for bags, just can't remember where and which one. The poor employees are at the mercy of the store rules. If I was that bothered, I would write the head office and voice my complaint. As far as leaving the stuff at the register, IMO, not a good look.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... More 
Start   541 to 550 of 2573   End
TOPIC: WTF