Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ... 649  Next »
541 to 550 of 6486
User Details are only visible to members.
Hahaha.

Some of you older folks may remember Joan Embry. She had a long standing gig for the San Diego Zoo, and used to show up frequently on Johnny Carson and similar shows.

She lives in the same town I used to live in. She had trouble for years with a guy that used to sneak on her property and fuck her horses. He was put in jail multiple times for it, but it seems that he just couldn't resist the siren song of a well formed haunch...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21104 posts)
In the years of pic approving I've seen some pretty nasty ones. Some have been reported as "Illegal", but none have ever been truly "illegal" - for instance, family pictures, people in public and identifiable children are around, etc. In no case have I ever thought any were actually ill-intentioned - they just can't be on here.

Until just a few moments ago. Single female profile. She's clearly sucking off a horse.

Reported.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26845 posts)
Thanks VA! I feel so much better now.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1006 posts)
Wayne explained once that a picture needed to get a certain number of identical ratings before it could proceed. So if for instance it gets 3 X ratings in a row it's approved and rated as such; if it suddenly gets a G it might get sent back to collect a couple more confirmation ratings. So your G-rated might mean a couple more people need to look at the schlooooooong.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26845 posts)
"Oops, I accidentally just submitted an approval as g-rated of a full schloooong picture."

lol G-rated doesn't mean "Rated G for Good" ;-D

Seriously, when I click the wrong button, just backspace and re-rate it; it's about the best you can do at that point DD.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2387 posts)
My life is backwards right now. I'm sleepy all day and can't sleep at night.

My husband just told me that he was given tickets to a college football game. I'm devastated. I was hoping to work all weekend and if things went really well I could treat myself to doing laundry.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1006 posts)
Oops, I accidentally just submitted an approval as g-rated of a full schloooong picture. I think I was in shock. Knee grazing would be an appropriate description.

So if you cone across this picture and it offends your sensibilities, blame me.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1006 posts)
Well yeah, VA, if you put it that way!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11889 posts)
I understand Mrs Scandle. I just find (while understanding that someone may have actually been hurt) the idea of a bloodbath at the paws of a squirrel, flying around gnawing at people, to be hysterical to envision.

Like the rabbit from the Holy Grail...

"You TIT! I soiled my armor!"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26845 posts)
Funny! I've seen the movie "Up" a few million times and word "Squirrel" distracts me. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6819 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ... 649  Next »
541 to 550 of 6486
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.