WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610541
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... More 
Start   541 to 550 of 3466   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They do the same everywhere. It's interesting TV or copy for newspapers to run. They run a swinger story and it's over with. They used to do the same about raiding gay clubs. My point more then anything is that story has nothing to do with swinging. It's a crime story more about the dangers of Craig's list and meeting strangers then anything else. If one was to focus on the sex angle it's the age old pimp and hoe story, drugs are there somewhere just the sex angle is juicier.

As a member of the swinger community at large, I feel it's important to say that out loud.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
True they do not use the "swinger"word BUT ......

Grand Rapids is very conservative area and yes they do run stories at times of "perversion". Not that long ago they ran a piece on the news about local swingers and where people meet. While they did not mention it by name displayed on the screen while reporter was speaking was the sign in page for ....... swinglifestyle

That is a major reason why we no longer attend socials or play in West Michigan, we now travel out of the area for fun.

Username hidden
(61 posts)
Lead poisoning as cause of death was eliminated at the scene. Head trauma was a writer taking artistic license that wouldn't be disputed and used as "fluff I believe it's called.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Not that I'm attempting to joke about this, but how do they determine that he died from head trauma without finding his head? Unless you count decapitation as "head trauma", which seems a little obvious .

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
The craigslist story just happened in our area and yes WTF !!! ..... It is all over the news here and sadly a pregnant 18 year old kid made some poor choices in life. Meeting her eventual killer on Craigslist was her last, her first was hooking up with her 25 year old boyfriend who pimped her out and created this mess. The more information that comes out the more I think she was a lonely kid way over her head and hanging with the wrong crowd making poor decisions.

Username hidden
(61 posts)
I would disagree unless you seriously think the vanilla population is that stupid. That is a hack article written jaded to make it perverse to sell copy and get views. The word swinger was never used.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Take note: this is what the vanilla population thinks we are all like.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
Holy Crap! WTF doesn't even begin to cover this one.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(826 posts)
WTF is right. WTF were they thinking?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
She was 8 months pregnant meeting a stranger to have sex with someone from on Craigs List .........who does that? Insane. Call me a judgmental bitch but thats twisted and soooo wrong I can't even wrap my head around it . As for the killer ...I agree I am glad he is dead . Good bye and good riddance . Tragic for the families and friends of those 2 kids though.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... More 
Start   541 to 550 of 3466   End
TOPIC: WTF