Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... More 
Start   541 to 550 of 4689   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Fun: Our conversation hadn't even advanced to the "I wanna fuck you" level. He was like I'd like to meet you and see where it goes, standard vernacular so why the huge feeling of disappointment as if like Jessa on Girls said what were they supposed to do sit around twitching or flipping their clits when Hannah went off to Grad School. I mean, what's a girl to do....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5240 posts)
"WTF. Is this SLS or Match dot com?"

That poor fellow must be under the delusion that this is a swingers' site or something. Proposing sex with someone who is in a monogamous relationship; the very nerve!!

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11866 posts)
I had been trading mail with a SM for many months but that was as far as it went. So he hit me up yesterday and I explained to him that I met someone and I currently only want to have sex with him so he writes back "sorry to bother you now that you're with someone." WTF. Is this SLS or Match dot com?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5240 posts)
Pixieish, I mean.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10184 posts)
Thanks for spilling it correctly.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10184 posts)
And BT, I got squishy, but it wasn't pee. That was such a fun night with such fun people.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
Proportionately pixieish! I love it!

That moniker always elicits a snort

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
I hope he's not.

By the way, I did that exact thing the first time we met, Peg. Though your hands were proportionately pixyish.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10184 posts)
Years ago, Joe Frazier dated the friend of a friend, and we were at a party together. His hands and arms were huge and like solid rock; when he shook my hand I think I peed myself a little. I remember thinking that if he ever hit a normal human in the gut, it would create a giant hole in the victim, like a Road Runner cartoon. I hope Holyfield is in a good mood

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
Mitt Romney is gearing up to enter the ring once again, but this time it's a boxing ring.

Former heavyweight boxing champion Evander Holyfield will go head-to-head with the former Massachusetts governor for a charity event in May, it was recently announced.

"It will either be a very short fight, or I will be knocked unconscious," Romney recently told the Salt Lake City Tribune. "It won't be much of a fight. We'll both suit up and get in the ring and spar around a little bit."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22411 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... More 
Start   541 to 550 of 4689   End
TOPIC: WTF