Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 712  Next »
51 to 60 of 7119
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, and I was only kidding about the ride-along...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13087 posts)
Honestly I feel like ever doing anything to gravel guy would be bad for me.

8th grade bully probably wound up in jail somehow. He had that sort of personality. He's never turned up on my radar since I left that school.

I know exactly where to find high school bully. He showed up for a while as a suggested facebook friend because he was friends with a couple of people I knew. I blocked him because I don't want to see his name or picture showing up. Best I can tell he eventually grew up and became a sane person. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be silently happy to find out that he lost his job and wound up homeless and having to sell his asshole to eat.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28043 posts)
I realize that this is the WTF column, but I'm JW how many of these violent teachers were in Catholic schools?

As for the post that started this vein, the fact that there were two teachers involved in this idiotic and obviously pre-meditated incident is pretty extraordinary. It's also somehow weirder than the appalling acts of individual violence you guys have been sharing. I mean in the fact that they acted together.

This is all some crazy stuff. The worst of my mal adjusted and power tripping teachers- and there were only a few- can't hold a candle to any of these folks.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1883 posts)
This is sounding more and more like a Kevin Bacon movie...

-Catholic school -Nursery through 6th. ... Jr High, where my father was the disciplinarian, and HS, where my mom taught. Growing up reminded me of a Gary Larson piece of the deer with the red target on his chest..."Bummer of a birthmark, Hal."

Thankfully, I grew up in a neighborhood where the kids were all 4-5 years older and friends with my older sisters. They knocked the crap out of me, not because of my parents, but because that's what they did to the younger kids. The upside, if any, was that I learned how to fight because of that. So, by the time I hit jr high, unless it was a 3 on 1 fight, I could handle myself pretty well.

To this day, I still despise bullies. Cowardly fucks that they are.

Va, just swing on by... I'm in for the ride-along for the gravel guy.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13087 posts)
...who know maybe a gravel truck hit and killed the fucker. .kinda like that elephant that fell on top of that trophy hunter..Karma can be a bitch

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7905 posts)
After having gravel shoved in your eye's I would help you and could give shit about who freaked out about it.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7905 posts)
I only said that BLM because I didn't want anyone to freak out and get the idea that I was out to get even or something. I have no interest in doing so.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28043 posts)
Rich kid...

our gang.wikia. Com/wiki/ Waldo

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2147 posts)
"*NO* I'm not plotting revenge.."

That's all me and friends would do. One time on the playground we called a play that the receiver would go behind the evil nun and I threw the football with the luckiest lob ever. Knocked her habit right off her head and all the kids laughed and talked about her hair.. that was some ugly stuff

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7905 posts)
"Waldo on the Little Rascals"

I don't recall that character

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7905 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 712  Next »
51 to 60 of 7119
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.