WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 3371   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We think the no kissing rule is for those with insecurities.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16942 posts)
oh! that's where the kissing came from.

unless the man is a terrible kisser, I love kissing. Even though we are not swinging, I still enjoy kissing MMH every week, boy that man can kiss.

which doesn't have anything to do with anything lol

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
BLT, certainly some don't like (or don't allow at all) kissing. However - the statement:

"Most of them will just allow sexual intercourse but they will never allow kissing."

is so flawed that I find it hard to believe that whoever wrote it even knows a significant number of swingers.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19401 posts)
WTF? did this train jump a track?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
But a gentleman should always ask before the lady's mouth is too full to respond. Hey! I think that should be a quote from the article Va is citing.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8312 posts)
....of very little interest....

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3166 posts)
All this shit is not new to me and of very little with the exception of the kissing. I've said repeatedly that I am not big on kissing. However, after the flurry that comment brought on I now ask ever so lovingly to my partner "is it okay for me to kiss you?" Just like men should ask women "is it okay for me to cum in your mouth?" LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3166 posts)
Gives new meaning to Doggy-style.

Seriously though, there's a special place in hell (too strong?) for people who abuse/exploit animals in this or any other manner.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8312 posts)
TEMPE, AZ (CBS5) - A man who allegedly posted an ad on Craigslist looking to have sex with a dog and woman was arrested this week in an undercover sting at a Tempe hotel.

Terry Haupt, 52, of Globe, was booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail on Wednesday on one count of bestiality.

According to a court document, an undercover female deputy answered a Craigslist ad placed by Haupt on Aug. 25 that asked for "women that are interested in dogs."

The deputy responded and engaged Haupt in text, email and phone conversations for the next two weeks, the document stated.

Unaware she was a law enforcement officer, Haupt allegedly told her he wanted to have sex with her and a dog at the same time, according to a probable cause statement.

On Wednesday, the deputy sent Haupt a text giving him a hotel room number where they could meet.

Haupt drove to the hotel, knocked at the door and was met by the deputy and a dog.

As he began to pet the animal, the deputy arrested him.

After he was read his rights, Haupt admitted he was there to engage in a sex act with the woman and the dog, court paperwork stated.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3813 posts)
But at least you have a radio now.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19401 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 3371   End
TOPIC: WTF