WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610461
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... More 
Start   461 to 470 of 3466   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is a perfect example of why not all compliments are flattering. When someone disregards your wishes or disrespects you nothing they say can be taken as a compliment. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Va,

I think I may have posted this yesterday, but can't remember, as I spent a bit too much time partying last night. So, I may have just dreamed it; Your profile clearly states that unless you've met or interacted with a SM previously, the clearest way for them to show that they're disrespectful and can't read is for them to email you.

Now, that said, where's the gray?? Where is there room for anyone to misinterpret your wishes, or attempt to explain someone's intentions to you?

WTF?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
VA: In this one instance, I am playing Devil's Advocate. The pictures are hot and since he's new, perhaps he doesn't know what to say??? Perhaps even shy. Now, if he does it again, I will gladly nominate him to the SM asshole column....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3303 posts)
Two things. 1.) Let SLS stop mail from single males, I've had a few profiles that have done that option. And 2.) replace your block button with one that works since you seemed to have worn the original block button out.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1264 posts)
I know it seems harsh, and it's unfair to many singles who aren't idiots, but this morning I am again faced with a birdie from a single male, 110 miles away, profile is one day old, no pics, and the entire message was "Hot hot hot!".

I was probably more irritated than I should have been.... I don't know. Maybe it's unfair, but when we get an email for a single male like that (or couples with no pics) the word "Idiot" instantly comes to my mind, and I am probably not alone.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
Yondude: I second your post. When I read this thread earlier this am, I had similar thoughts but you expressed them much better. Thanks.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3303 posts)
Bah who cares. Be yourself that's a lot easier and the ones that doesn't work for aren't the ones you would have fun with anyway.

Only benefit of getting older is that you truly do give less of a shit what people think.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Shesmooth: Agree. Always felt it was a good thing to compliment someone whenever the opportunity presented itself. A great looking couple. A fantastic level of fitness. A well written profile. Those catch my eye and I just want to say thanks for that. If I enjoy something someone's done I think it's only fair to make it known. Maybe it's the nature of the LS that causes people to warily eye each communication from an unknown. Mrs. Sav makes good points and I won't argue since I'm new to this. Guess just a by product of bad experiences. Another lesson learned.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(826 posts)
This thread has taken a weird turn. I remember the days when flirting was acceptable in these forums, and often even welcomed.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
For me it's this classic:

Sheldon: I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(826 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... More 
Start   461 to 470 of 3466   End
TOPIC: WTF