Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ... 664  Next »
461 to 470 of 6640
User Details are only visible to members.
Didn't think about that one....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1682 posts)
Let's hope they are "Open Minded" as not to assume we associate with nutcal when we are talking in the same thread. They gotta be watching that guy.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7046 posts)
DickieLeaks.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27107 posts)
So true..... plus they know where the pie is too.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1682 posts)
So true..... plus they know where the pie is too.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1682 posts)
Watched "Snowden" last night and now I'm sure the SLS forums are in the Heartbeat database. We might not know exactly who's fucking who but "they" do. ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7046 posts)
Tbr - so correct. The latest fad seems to be this easy stupid Snapchat filters that map your face. Don't think that the technology hasn't been around for years and used to map everyone as they walk on public CCTV networks; Europe has been doing this for many years. Recently I had to get my passport renewed, mind you I am not an US citizen. Before I could get my passport I had to get a national ID card. To get this card, I literally underwent a full biometric treatment that included face mapping, plus fingerprinting, height and weight analysis plus a retinal scan. I felt a single the 'complete' box came up that all my data was being disbursed to every security agency in the EU. That somehow my face and specs were ok some screen like you see in spy movies. Here's in the US the national ID/drivers license never came to fruition because of privacy issues, so they moved on to the REAL ID as a way of giving standards. Yet 6 states still refuse to move to it and now those residents face extra hurdles if they want to fly all in the name of privacy.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1682 posts)
I don't know if any of us would want to go back to the old ways.

Would you want to go back to using gas station maps to find your way around?

All of those chips make it much more efficient to deliver stuff to you. I can order stuff from some far away place and track it right to my door.

You are tracked on video cameras many times per day. But those same video cameras were instrumental in finding the Boston Bombers, for example.

There are tradeoffs in everything. Some I like, some I don't.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21333 posts)
Watch the Netflix movie. "Living Off the grid" tracking chips are in everything from tires to cereal boxes and potato chip bags.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(488 posts)
I agree Fokkers. Your CC use, web browsing and even cell phone pings are easily trackable. GPS signals to your nav system are not. I am not suggesting we aren't all vulnerable to some degree, simply pointing out that nutcal was wrong. As usual.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5114 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ... 664  Next »
461 to 470 of 6640
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.