Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 575  Next »
41 to 50 of 5749
User Details are only visible to members.
....yeah, but ya get to deduct that on your federal returns.

for whatever that's worth.

:-P

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10888 posts)
In Virginia, a personal property tax was applied to cars. Our BMW was over $1,000 per year when it was new.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
....reminds me i gotta go get pretty (that's my car you pervs) inspected.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10888 posts)
well if you don't "fix it" on the warning ticket and you get pulled over a second time you go to jail, and your car gets towed.

While part of wants to have a newer car again, I hate the thought of those very expensive yearly registration fees that come with them. For my truck it was like having to make 3 payments in one month when it was newer.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21048 posts)
"here if you are driving with expired registration you get a "fix it" ticket. "

Here, they tow your vehicle because there's nothing to fix. It isn't to be on public ways without the proper issuance of valid current ownership.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1823 posts)
here if you are driving with expired registration you get a "fix it" ticket. If you correct it within 30 days of the ticket, there is no fine. I know this because sadly I tend to put it off until....oh fuck, blue lights.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21048 posts)
As if Illinois didn't already suck enough.....

Illinois "cannot afford" the $450,000 in monthly postage to send out reminders that vehicle registrations are about to expire. No announcement; they just stopped. As a result, hundreds of thousands of drivers are finding out the hard way that their plates are expired - either by being ticketed or being notified by their insurance carrier, thus being out the $20 late renewal fee, plus any traffic fines.

More than $9 million in late registration fees have been collected so far this year, more than double the normal rate.

The state's house passed a bill granting a 30 day grace period preventing ticketing if a driver is pulled over, but the senate declined to pass it.

Drivers can sign up for reminders by email, but they need to register and apply for a PIN i.e. work. So far the "program" is - through increased traffic fines, late fees and saved postage - affording the state around $20 million a year.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
Does the witness protection program knew he was posting ~Nessy

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6909 posts)
hey BT good to see ya.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10888 posts)
"Been wondering WTF happened to BT. Were you officially retired or something?"

Only mostly dead ....

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12816 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 575  Next »
41 to 50 of 5749
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.