Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 736  Next »
41 to 50 of 7359
User Details are only visible to members.
Current peaceful is anyone not attacking someone else, even if i detest what they stand for.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7558 posts)
So in your view nutcal, neo-Nazis qualify as peaceful demonstrators. Why am I not surprised?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2281 posts)
Current new video out that shows the scum Stalinist democrats attacking the peaceful protestors with clubs and bottles. A line of scum Democrats in black with faces covered and helmets on their heads charging the peaceful protestors hitting them with clubs and baseball bats.

While the scum Democrats cops just stood there cheering them on.

So tell me Current you seem to love what Stalinist Russia was like, so much so that you and your kind are trying to turn America into the Soviet Union.

This is why Democrats will lose every election forever. America and its people will stand up to your kind and fight for our freedoms.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7558 posts)
@Magjoy,

Wow. I'm guessing both that asshole and his former bully tormentor were taking part in a rally in Charlottesville on Saturday.

I will agree with his theory that her son's behavior might have been learned. What a depressing vicious circle of sociopathy.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2281 posts)
So one of those ads pop up on the side of an article I'm reading...

The headline proclaims "Lighter than Lite." Right below that is the phrase "1 fewer calorie."

It's an ad for Natural Light, comparing it to Miller Lite.

Now I would not drink either, but If you are going to switch beers because of 1 calorie, you are probably too dumb to drink beer in the first place...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22842 posts)
OMG Magjoy!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1202 posts)
Google Arielle Rob second date, hilariously WTF! Great lesson to be learned here.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(480 posts)
I hope that even you would agree that In the end, the only thing that matters is whether or not that "business man" survived that hit.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13729 posts)
Yet BT your reading comprehension is really bad, the properly placed idiot is very different from a idiot in a physical place.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7558 posts)
It seems the proper place for an idiot who lacks reading comprehension is Las Vegas.

BT

-Nola - The proper place for happy idiots

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13729 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 736  Next »
41 to 50 of 7359
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.