WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 3467   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In September, the Seattle-based Mars Hill "megachurch" announced it would close several branches as founding preacher Mark Driscoll takes personal leave to contemplate over-the-top messages in past sermons about women. Among the most striking statements (as gathered by the "Wenatchee the Hatchet" blog in Wenatchee, Wash.) were those expressing certainty that women exist solely to support men. A man's "penis is not your [personal] penis,” he told men. “Ultimately, God created you, and it is his penis.” “Knowing that his penis would need a home . . . God created a woman [who] makes a very nice home." Driscoll added, helpfully, "But, though you may believe your hand is shaped like a home, it is not."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
Sherwin Shayegan, 27 was arrested in Tualtin, Oregon for indulging himself in his unusual kink. From time to time (allegedly dating to at least 2006), he befriends high-school male athletes, questions them in the locker room as a reporter would, and then, after distracting them with the inquiries, jumps on the athletes’ backs and demands piggyback rides. No other overtures are made, and no injuries have been reported, and the principal complaint about Shayegan is his obnoxiousness.

LOL... freakin' weirdo....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
Glad you like them.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
*snort!* bahahahaha!

VA i tip my hat to you dood, dunno where you find these stories but this one just made me LOL.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
This might be the best form of protection yet -- because nobody will have sex with you if you wear it.

The Scroguard is essentially underwear made of latex that, when paired with a condom, "reduces skin-to-skin contact" over the entire genital region. It's a well-meaning product with a big caveat: It's not FDA-approved and isn't officially designed to protect against STDs like herpes. Officially, it's for "couples and individuals who love to swing".

"When we started developing this product, we thought, there's gotta be a need for people out there who want an extra layer of security or peace of mind," Scroguard co-founder Addison Sears-Collins told HuffPost Weird News. "People who are using it say it's brilliant. Phenomenal."

Sears-Collins said that people in the herpes and HPV communities would use Scroguard, which launched last week. He reiterated several times, though, that it's "not a medical device" and won't necessarily protect you from anything.

According to the Scroguard website FAQ:

What is the weird noise that is made when I use Scroguard™?

This Whoopee cushion-like noise that might occur when wearing this product is due to air pockets between your skin and Scroguard™. Fasten other buttons to see what tightness level is best for you based on your body shape and size.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
pitbulls are nasty.........they should eliminate the breed

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6725 posts)
11 pit bulls????

I'm sure the owner will be hard to find. He will likely face big trouble? Anyone know if someone can be charged with negligent homicide (or a non-fatal equivalent if he survives)?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
DETROIT (WWJ/AP) – Detroit police say a man was critically injured when he was attacked by a pack of dogs on the city’s east side.

According to Sgt. Michael Woody, the man was attacked late Thursday after the animals had escaped from a house on Pennsylvania Street, between East Warren and Mack avenues.

Woody told WWJ Newsradio 950’s Sandra McNeil that when police were called out to the scene, a dozen dogs were loose.

“When we found the victim he was lying in a yard, completely naked, being attacked by several pit bulls,” said Woody, “and our officers had to try to corral the pit bulls.”

Woody said police fired several shots at the dogs, killing one of them.

The officers were then able to lure the remains 11 dogs inside the home and lock them inside. Those dogs are now in custody.

The unnamed 40- to 50-year-old victim lost both his hands and his feet in the attack. Friday afternoon, he remained in critical condition at Detroit Receiving Hospital.

At this time it’s unclear what led to the attack. Woody said police don’t know what the man was doing on the property or why he was naked.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
VA Sounds like one of those cases where I start thinking " Why oh why did he have to open his mouth to speak?? I liked him so much better from a distance!" Sadly that happens far too often to me ....another perfectly good fantasy shot to hell . On the plus side she doesn't like old guy, you know 40 but YOU my friend do not look nor act 40 in her mind LOL

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
va you just need to show your 40 and some snake and case is resolve....;)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1136 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 3467   End
TOPIC: WTF