Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   351 to 360 of 4382   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know what Scamp/Nic and I have is electric but if he doesn't stop giving me electric shocks every time he hands me something/touches me I'm going to have to kill someone or lock myself in another room away from this insanity!

Damn you Ohio and your dry, cold air!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1404 posts)
lol I seriously doubt either of you two could piss me off enough to want to spike you in the balls. Now the manager of Lucky Pierre's? Yeah there is a guy who needs it.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19352 posts)
Thanks a lot BT. So that's how its going to be. Instead of your wingman I'm your fall guy?

~scamp/nic

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1404 posts)
Well, it ain't me who's asking! Nic is here...Could be him. BT points finger across room.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9574 posts)
Thanks Rabbit and BT.

Just found out Bella Blue stepped down from producing shows there too because of all this. The statement on Lucky Pierre's facebook page just set my blood freaking boiling. Someone is asking for a 6 inch stiletto to the balls.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19352 posts)
PG,

We'll boycott LP's. I'll stick to the All Ways Lounge and anywhere else that will have me.

@Good - my eyes were watering so hard because of that C&C skit off of an album named Cheborneck. I still have that album...somewhere. I never thought I'd see that again! Damn!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9574 posts)
@ PG - "This stunning lady and regular New Orleans burlesque performer (Ruby Rage) has been singled out by the owner of drag/burlesque club, Lucky Pierre's, because he personally does not find her body type suitable for burlesque"

You will be pleased to know that the NOLA community is outraged. My facebook page is filled with shares and follow ups. Belle Blue has quite L.P. and others are likely to follow.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1404 posts)
Terrorists are serving up pancake recipes to win over new followers.

That is one of the conclusions of a national security review released by Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott on Monday.

The review report said terror groups such as Islamic State were using "highly targeted messages to appeal to vulnerable audiences".

The report gives the example of IS releasing a pancake recipe "designed to feed jihadists after a hard day of fighting".

A rough translation of the recipe website says the pancakes are quickly and easily prepared and best eaten with honey.

"Can supply to mujahideen (fighters) before scurrying out onto the fighting fronts and extend the mujahideen energy and power, God willing.

"Serve them to heroes."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21925 posts)
well I know one place in NOLA I will not be going again. They admitted on their FB page she was fired for her size NOT talent.

I'm deeply disturbed by a trend that I feel has been permeating the New Orleans burlesque scene for quite a while now. This stunning lady and regular New Orleans burlesque performer (Ruby Rage) has been singled out by the owner of drag/burlesque club, Lucky Pierre's, because he personally does not find her body type suitable for burlesque. She has been dropped from the show. Please note that he is NOT the producer of the show and that Ruby has been a regular performer in this show for over a year. While different shows may have varying overall aesthetics (classic burlesque versus sideshow burlesque for example), no performer should ever feel afraid that they could be dropped from a gig solely because they don't meet one man's ideal regarding attractiveness. The neo-burlesque movement has been so successful precisely because it is body-positive and sex-positive. It is a sector of the entertainment industry which supports and nurtures women and where we are not shamed because of our bodies or our sexuality. This is why I became a burlesque performer. This is why I love it. While this is most certainly not the first time a performer has been discriminated against, I feel we performers have a duty to the artform to refuse to stand for it. I do believe this is a trend in New Orleans moreso than other American cities. Strip club owners want to profit off the popularity of burlesque and the tourist demand for it in this city. Unfortunately, they also want to impose their own strip club standards to our artform. I fear that because this is a city with many full-time performers that rely on these gigs to pay their bills that this community will feel that they have no choice but to put up with intolerable behavior which usurps the artform and it's message of positivity for women. In this case a venue hired a well-known and respected burlesque performer to produce a burlesque show. I don't know all the inside details but it certainly seems as if one man's personal preference is being held to a higher esteem than the producer's vision, assessment of talent, and the well-being of the performers. Allowing for the homogenization of burlesque is harmful to the artform. Burlesque is body-positive but it won't stay that way if we give power to those that push the harmful ideology that female beauty and sexiness is limited to a very specific look. Once we allow this type of bullying and discrimination to occur then we, as women, have given up our power and strength within this community. I strongly urge burlesque fans and performers to let Lucky Pierre's know of any negative feelings you have regarding their discriminatory behavior.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19352 posts)
omigosh. just saw a JCP commercial for, i guess, men's clothes...with clairy browne's love letter as the theme. smh. that was a wtf moment for me. gotta go watch the video of clairy and her bangin rackettes so i can get the image of that commercial outta my head.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5093 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   351 to 360 of 4382   End
TOPIC: WTF