WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610351
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   351 to 360 of 3419   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PG, I have read a few lifetime profile that are " on break/ not active ...other then with fora friends ect. that are down right ridiculous. Some really creative funny stuff that I can only figure was to stop unwanted attention.

The other way I believe would be to turn off the all three we are interested in selections. If you have exchanged emails with someone they can still email you even if they are technically blocked from seeing your profile. Your pics still work for posting in the fora , it just blocks everyone from reading your profile. Thus your inactive for meeting new people for whatever. Your not blocking anyone certain profile, your blocking views to your profile.

Good luck.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Smooth, I know, I just find it irritating, its why I didn't post or log on much for about a month. I only logged on to answer emails from friends.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Out for a few days and apparently missed a good conversation. Look forward to digesting. E

Washington DC
Username hidden
(767 posts)
PG, some people just don't get it. Sorry girl.

TM, K smiled when she read your post.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5192 posts)
WTF I guess just because I log on here to come play in the fora, that we really aren't on break or so people seem to think. Just sent today's "sorry but as stated on our profile we are currently on break" replies.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Do not misunderstand me. We are courteous and friendly to virtually anyone we meet in person. We initiate conversations with people we have no interest in at all, because we like meeting people and we like to drag nervous shy peeps out of their corners. We've had many people thank us for being the first one to say hi to them after they stood there nervously for an hour or more. We try and make anyone comfortable.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
I'm not sure how "adult" people really ever get. LOL a few minutes in the political forum shows that pretty well.

Smooth if I ever run into you and K you won't have to wonder what will be on my mind I bet. She is a very sexy lady for sure.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2385 posts)
Not all compliments come with baggage, and I hope we never get to the place where we are afraid to be courteous for fear that someone might think we are interested in playing with them. K and I are adults. We alone decide who we spend our time with, regardless of anyone else's intentions. We realize this is a lifestyle where people will occasionally want to have sex with us. We can't place a wall around us to shield us from all the people we do not find attractive so that we never have to say, "Thanks, not interested", and we wouldn't even if we could. Instead, we just rely on that "adults" thing I mentioned earlier.

I realize this is not the same situation that VA is dealing with, I'm just speaking in general.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5192 posts)
Thanks for the compliment BLT.

As for me I am guilty of long distance compliments on a few occasions but being a slut I would certainly be interested in fucking every one of them if they happened to get close enough. A few I've changed my mind about after meeting, ie the "braggarts" and the "red necks".

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2385 posts)
OK... an idiotic article I wasted a few brain cells on this morning....

"Celebrities you didn't know were related". OK.

In most cases, I've never heard of one of them. Denis Leary and Conan O'Brien are 3rd cousins. OK.

The stupidest one - Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are 10th cousins. TENTH.

I did this exercise once and worked out that, statistically, the chances of ANY random person of a reasonably common heritage (i.e. white, black, etc) being 10th cousin or better is around 5%. At 16th cousin, it's nearly 100%.

Obviously, the situation where two people are of purely different heritage has a much lower chance, but not many people in a country like the United States are, except for first or second generation immigrants.

We'd probably rather not think that we're fucking people from whom we have ancestors common within the last few hundred years, but we are. Oh well. I can handle 10th cousin. Not Matt Damon or Ben Affleck though.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   351 to 360 of 3419   End
TOPIC: WTF