Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ... 712  Next »
351 to 360 of 7115
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree way to go emplyee!!!

i worked the late shift at a Jack in Box first year in college. Saw a lot of topless or open shirted no bra women come through the drive through at 2am. This was near the college.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5137 posts)
How about that employee! Way to think fast.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7882 posts)
"He pulled into a McDonald’s drive-thru around 11 a.m. Tuesday. He ordered 20 chicken nuggets and a basket of fries. But when the fries took too long, the killer simply drove off with the nuggets.

A drive-thru worker called in the tip, and police tried to stop Stephens about five miles from the fast food joint. After a brief pursuit, Stephens pulled over and put a bullet in his head."

You really do never know who you are going to see at McDonald’s drive thru.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7882 posts)
I guess this is more like "news" but since the story began in here...

re: the asshole who walked up to a random man on the sidewalk and shot him in the head....

Pennsylvania State Police spotted Steve Stephens, 37, leaving a McDonald's in Erie and went after him, bumping his car to try to get it to stop, authorities said. He shot himself in the head as the car spun out of control, police said.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28005 posts)
BAHAHAHA! :)

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2774 posts)
I'm not up on the latest celebrity news. I'm assuming Kim is Kim Jong Un?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1878 posts)
I feel stupider for even clicking on this article.

"Between the robbery in Paris and Kanye’s hospitalization, Kim has suffered her share of problems recently, but luckily, there was a good omen during a dinner in the form of a fortune cookie. It said that her troubles will soon cease and “good fortune will shine upon you.”"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28005 posts)
I-20 Explosion.

Aparently a contractor was filling an abandoned gas pipe line with concrete when things went boom.

The main blast occurred in the HOV lane area where, as bad fortune would have it, a motorcycle was at the wrong place at the right time. He's alive, but in bad shape.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5158 posts)
WTF.... before 3h i arrived in m apartment after 12h job and find (no water no shower) .... still waiting. ; (

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1306 posts)
except now it is not working again!!!! GRRR

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12141 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ... 712  Next »
351 to 360 of 7115
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.