Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ... 649  Next »
351 to 360 of 6488
User Details are only visible to members.
The city of Hamilton, Ontario has had a ban on tobogganing (sledding, for those not familiar with the term) since the 1970s. It was punishable by fine of up to $2,000. For the first time in 40 years, four hills will be considered to be authorized for tobogganing, weather permitting.

But - there will be no grabbing a sled and heading down just any old hill. In a report going to general issues committee Wednesday, staff have designated three spots ideal for a tobogganing pilot project. They have made the following points:

- Staff "evaluated these locations based upon whether the city owned the site, the current condition of the hill … determined the fewest barriers currently in place and the number of safety constraints that could be addressed using immediate and temporary measures."

- To keep people from hitting trees or stumps, staff recommend placing hay bales around them.

- Snow fencing will be used to let people know when they are coming close to a ditch or where there might not be enough room for tobogganers to ride their sleds until it stops on its own.

- As well, staff will create a public awareness campaign about how to stay safe when careening down a snow-covered hill.

- Signs should be erected at the approved tobogganing spots "to advise users of the inherent risk involved with tobogganing activities and measures that can be taken to lessen the risk," the staff report said.

- As well, signs will give "hours of operation" for the hills "to discourage activities on the site after dark." [how exactly do you close a hill?]

- City staff will inspect the three approved of hills three times a week – once on a weekday, once on Saturday and once on Sunday – to "remediate manageable dangers" and fix things like the above-mentioned hay bales and snow fencing.

- Getting the three hills ready and inspecting them for approximately 12 weeks of tobogganing fun will cost $12,000 per hill, staff estimated. That's a grand total of $47,200. No new staff will be needed unless more hills are added to the pilot project, the report said. .. If the report is not accepted by council, it will mean tobogganing will still be considered a banned activity.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26847 posts)
The San Diego Chargers are investigating a video of a security guard masturbating on the sidelines at Qualcomm Stadium during Sunday's game against the Oakland Raiders.

A video, first reported by ABC 10 in San Diego, shows an employee from Elite Security who was working at the Chargers game and stationed near the end zone. In the video, the security guard appears to be masturbating while standing along the sideline near a group of cheerleaders and a photographer. The man is wearing a ballcap, red jacket, black pants and standing several feet away from cheerleaders performing on the sideline.

------

m gonna' jack it where the sun always shines. (He's gonna jack it)

Been spreading the word and now I need to ease my mind (jackin' it, oh)

Been planting apple seeds, and while the apples grow

I'm gonna go out jackin' it in San Diego.

Jackin' it, jackin' it, jackety-jack

Spankin' it, jackin' it, spankety-smack.

I don't need no shirt no, gonna' take them pants right off. (he's about to jack it)

On such a bright day, who needs underwear or socks? (jack it, jack it, ho!)

Been around god's country, and there's one thing I know,

There's no better place for jackin' it than San Diego!

Jack it, jack it, jackety-jack

Spankin' it, spankin' it, smackety-smack.

Jackin' it, jackin' it, jackety-jack.

JACKING FOR THE LORD!

whistling

Come to San Diego

There's so much to see...

From the sparkling waters of Mission Bay,

to the warm tortillas of Old Town.

And after a day of sightseeing,

why not try spankin' it on one of our city streets?

San Diego, come, take a load off.

Jackin' it, jackin' it, jackety-jack.

A-whackin' it, whackin' it, whackety-whack.

Spankin' it, jerkin' it, smackety-smack.

The cars are passing me by,

they honk and say hello.

(Hey, that guy's jackin' it!)

From his window there's a guy shootin' video.

(video of them jackin' it)

And if the good lord Jesus comes knocking on my do'

Just tell him that I'm jackin' it in San Diego.

Jackin' it, jackin' it, jackety-jack,

Spankin' it, spankin' it, smackety-smack. (He's about to jack it)

Jackin' it Jack, jackin' it Jack

Whack, whackin' it, whackin' it.

Whackey, whackey, spank spank, smackety-smack.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26847 posts)
I had a feeling Current, mums the word.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(360 posts)
Haha.

2005. Still had a phone book.

Actually we had one in our address in Virginia. We had to have a land line because cell service was poor at our house.

It's poor here too. We rely far too much on our phones for work to trust them to shitty cell signals. We still need land lines. And we have TWO (one for each of us).

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26847 posts)
What's a phone book?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21108 posts)
You're absolutely right DD. Not only that but people need to check their credit reports to make sure garbage isn't on there.

Twice I got something on mine that didn't belong. One was a hospital bill sent to the wrong address. Instead of just looking me up in the phone book (I'm the only one in the entire country with my name) they just trashed my credit. I couldn't even get a cell phone. They cleaned it up in a hurry when I confronted them about it though.

The other came up when Movie Gallery decided to wreck my credit over a $2 late charge for a video rental from 2005. Seriously. It showed up on my credit 2 weeks before we were closing on a house. I had to go ballistic on the collection agency and threaten to sue them to get it cleared.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26847 posts)
You're welcome

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1584 posts)
Someone on here works for Bush Beer! I wonder who it is,,,,,,,,,,, I received my entry prize today. A can Koozie. I will give it to the original winner.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(360 posts)
A collection agency called today to collect on a hospital bill. They had my SS number, the date of the visit, and hodptal name. The only catch - the bill was paid in full a year and a half ago, 2 months after the visit.

This happened before with a doctor.

This is a reminder to check before you pay. If you are like me, you panick when you are told you owe money and it seems easier to pay than to risk your credit but don't do it!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1006 posts)
Ha... Not you Sogood...Some Random from Palm Coast. She's cute. He looks slow...very slow... Most likely she is unaware of the profile. LOL

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(360 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ... 649  Next »
351 to 360 of 6488
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.