WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 3171   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's assumed one dog with fall threw the grill as a offering to the charcoal gawds .The second extra dawg is for the cook to taste test with. Duh :) everyone knows that.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
WTF does auto correct have against correct grammar and word use?

pbbbblllllttt!!!!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1402 posts)
an ancient WTF: why out 10 or 12 dogs (whether veggie or ball park or whatevs) in a package and sell only packages of 8 of the corresponding bread like products to serve them on?

guess it's kinda sorta like planned obsolescence. the ubiquitous "they" ~~know~~ one will buy more buns or bread like product so as not to serve nekkid dogs.

and then likely up throw away unused bread like product later when it has become stale or science project material.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1402 posts)
A Bulgarian man’s bold attempt to sail to America from England in a 14-foot dinghy was thwarted by rescue crews who were concerned about his safety.

The man was severely seasick when a Royal National Lifeboat Institution rescue crew found him only 5 miles into the 3,000-mile voyage.

“He was exceedingly cold, wet and violently ill,” institution press officer Jo Dadds told ABC News today. “He had packed one bag of food and one bag of clothing with him,” Dadds said. “He insisted on continuing his journey when our crew members first found him. He didn’t want any help at all.”

The man was found with a Bulgarian passport that included a U.S. visa. A yacht sailing by the dinghy Saturday noticed the intrepid sailor and informed the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, according to Dadds.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
home waiting to see if we can get 2 see luke bryan 2 night !!!!!!!!!!!.......we wanna go bad !!!!!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(348 posts)
Re: this "knockout game" business...

Most of the cases reported lately are assaults on elderly people. Yesterday, a 72 year old man. Today, a woman 6 months pregnant. What street cred do you earn by attacking old men and pregnant ladies?

Seriously - I won't shed a tear if someone shoots one of these jack offs.....

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Okay, after downsizing from the house into an apartment, why can I never find my shit? I found the wide brim hat, found the bag with my play gear, and the BDSM choker I may wear for Halloween. Where in the world is the second pair of denim shorts I swore I had put in the wash with the other pair....WTF?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2843 posts)
The lawn chairs are being treated for PTSD.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
And the lady

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Ok, I say no judging this lady until we've seen the lawn chairs.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 3171   End
TOPIC: WTF