Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 4224   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Peace out would be a good thread to post in Gina .....just saying

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4495 posts)
One more thing...I've popped in probably once a month since December, so I can imagine I'll do that again here and there (and maybe later today since I posted so much, I think it'd be rude to just post all that and then go). Thanks everyone. I appreciate the kind "send offs."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7599 posts)
I'm a Swunger? Haha. As long as you're not talking about my breasts, I'll take that.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7599 posts)
thank you. He didn't get married to me until he was in his 40s, knew what he wanted in life, and met me. :) I had been married to an abuser for 20 years and got out of that. Knew what I never wanted again, and met him. The way we met was amazing. Little did we know we'd get married. We've shared our bodies with others, but our hearts are each other's. So...yes...our marriage is strong and we know what we have with each other.

That's really the only successful way to do this thing called swinging.

But it's been fun.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7599 posts)
@Sexus: Why do you think I stopped posting for a while. Yes, I had some personal shit going on but it became so boring and we had covered the gamut of topics. I was so disappointed with most of the men I had been meeting. Fortunately, I recently met my Plus One who is not only making me more interested in life in general but the LS as well. I NEVER entered the LS for a bunch of sexual reasons. I left NYC for the south and found myself with absolutely no social life. Long story short lady, do what you have to do. I feel confident enough to say we love you no matter what and in all likelihood the forums will be here when and if you want to return.

Do you mama....hugs!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4219 posts)
Bravo Gina.....welcome to the Swungers club :)

*Disclaimer *Swungers reserve the rights and privlages of all active swinger community functions, to include fora posting.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4495 posts)
mrs SnT: we'll surely miss you. congrats on having such a beautiful marriage & strong sense of what is important to you. all the best to you & hope you'll pop in from time to time.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4517 posts)
One more, since I'm hogging the thread now....I did try to post in the senior swingers, and make it a new topic, Is It Time for a Break?

Thanks for indulging me here today.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7599 posts)
Okay, guess my longwinded self had to break it up into two posts. Sigh.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7599 posts)
(Part Two)

Last year we lost 4 swing friends, who became close friends beyond swinging, because of misunderstandings that escalated. I said we'd never become involved in drama, yet there we were. It was heartbreaking and upsetting. We had traveled with these friends, spent time together with families, etc.

And now? One of my closest friends we met through swinging crossed a known boundary and broke my heart. My husband and I are ok, we're using it as a time to strengthen an already amazing bond with each other. We are each other's destiny and heart. Here's my analogy: we were a piece of solid steel. There has been a slight break in that steel, and now we're welding that steel back together. If you know anything about welding, you know that often the welded piece of steel is stronger than the original unbroken piece. There was never any real question that he and I would not fix this. We have. And you know, in marriages, in strong ones, that there are weird things that happen, and yet, it really doesn't do anything other than make you closer.

So, as far as friendships go, those are fleeting. They feel awful when they end, but really it's not going to affect what I have with my husband, with true friends, with my sons, etc.

Friends teach us about ourselves. And if we make friends with whom we also have sex, well, that's just another facet to knowing ourselves. Was I hurt by this friend? Oh yes. Will it affect my life? Only that I won't be so trusting in the future, or stupid. I've said many times, that if I have my husband, my sons, and my dog in my life, then I've got everything I need.

So.

Does that mean it's time to stop swinging? Is it a natural devolution? I am almost 55 and have been swinging for 10 years. The sex has been fun. Sometimes amazingly so. But here's what ALWAYS has happened: the sex with my husband after sex with swingers has always been that much better between us. And in the past couple years, we haven't been as interested in the clubbing, the fakeness, the "drama". We like staying home! ha. (ok, I still like dressing up in sexy stuff)

I posted in the Senior Swingers b/c of the longevity of some of you. I like the maturity of older swingers who've been there done that. And I trust some of your opinions and advice and comments. Are we "done?" Is it time to move on and just enjoy each other exclusively now? Since I'm asking these questions, I'm sure I already know the answer.

It's been fun, it's been enlightening, it's been crazy and sexy and silly and serious. thank you to all the friends, real and online, who've come (and cum) and gone throughout the ten years we've been on this site. I can imagine, since we have a lifetime membership, I'll check out the forums here and there, and who knows, maybe a swing experience or two still yet, but my focus is not here anymore.

Love and all the best to all of you, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7599 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 4224   End
TOPIC: WTF