Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 3698   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting story here....

A Toronto man who made headlines last month by offering a free round-the-world air ticket to a woman with the same name as his ex-girlfriend has found Ms. Right.

Jordan Axani, 28, and his then girlfriend, named Elizabeth Gallagher, booked heavily discounted round-the-world air tickets in May, but their relationship ended and he didn't want her ticket to go to waste. The ticket had a strict no-transfer policy, but since passport information was not required when booking, it can be used by any Canadian named Elizabeth Gallagher.

Axani posted his offer last month on the popular Reddit social media website, and received thousands of emails, including 18 from actual Elizabeth Gallaghers with Canadian passports.

He's now chosen his travel mate, Elizabeth Quinn Gallagher, a 23-year-old student and part-time office administrator from Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia.

"It's strictly a platonic trip. It's going to be great," Axani said.

At first the new Elizabeth Gallagher thought a trip with a stranger whose ex-girlfriend's name is the same as hers was "crazy" but she hit it off with Axani after talking on the phone with him for hours.

"It definitely did seem a little bit creepy at the beginning but now that I talked to him it's less creepy and more awesome," she said.

She already has a boyfriend though.

"This is totally sort of like as friends," she said. "I have a pretty serious boyfriend. We've been together for a while. We're planning on buying a house and we have a puppy, so yeah I'm not really looking for anything at all."

She acknowledged her boyfriend isn't thrilled.

"He understands that I've always wanted to travel so while he's not happy I'm taking off for nearly a month at Christmas with a random guy he's smiling through it," she said.

Good thing the name is a common one and situation wasn't reversed.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
va...the only plus is that it raises you initial cost as pertains to capital gains when you sell it in the future...

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6985 posts)
That sucks, VA. Good luck.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9286 posts)
well i guess that answers whether you walked when they missed the last deadline. i hope things resolve quickly. :/

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3244 posts)
We are supposed to close on our fucking house today - held up for going on 7 weeks now - and we have nothing but silence from the goddamn Feds. They were supposed to sent the warranty deed last Thursday and it still hasn't arrived, and they haven't answered any inquiries.

These morons can't even figure out how to sell a house. It's a good thing they don't have nuclear launch codes or anything.

I am warning you - don't EVER buy a house from the Feds. Any cost savings we would have realized have long been eaten up by living in a hotel for 7 weeks.

I hate this. I hate it. Assholes!!!!!!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
What goes "clip, clop BANG. Clip, clop, BANG"? An Amish driveby. {Sorry~ couldn't resist!}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
sometimes we get the same bull shit from paid members even lifetime members Free members don't have a monopoly on stupid

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(574 posts)
Meds. Haven't we talked about them?

BT

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8993 posts)
I wish someone would enlighten the free members as to what the LS is and is not about. These no picture, non-paying members are a pain in the ass...WTF...I was a free member for a short period of time so I have nothing against a new member who wants to get the lay of the land but you cum up in here talking all this shit in your profile....get the fuck out of here.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3982 posts)
njny......super hot lingerie to start :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6985 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 3698   End
TOPIC: WTF