Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 3892   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol @ cuckoo for cocoa puffs. that is seriously funny.

as for the pets/valentine's day? i get why people buy stuff for their pets.

and considering how many pets there are worldwide somehow the dollar amount doesn't shock me.

my sibling calls it a hallmark holiday. huge revenue generator.

if i am in a relationship in future that merits recognition of a sweetheart i will let it be known i prefer *not* to have serious bucks spent on flowers. or overpriced restaurants.

stay in, cook together. in multiple ways.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3869 posts)
WTF! It's reported that 703 Million dollars will be spent on Valentines Day for gifts for PETS! WTF

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1667 posts)
Many of the journals he submitted them to, as it turns out, are the equivalent of "vanity publishers" - you pay, they publish. They seem reputable but in truth, they are not.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21032 posts)
Mark Shrime, a Harvard medical researcher - conducted an experiment. He wanted to see how easily it was to publish nonsense in a medical journal.

As it turns out, it's not very hard. He used a random text generator to write the paper, and submitted it to 37 medical journals. 17 accepted it for publication.

The article is entitled “Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs?” and its authors are the venerable Pinkerton A. LeBrain and Orson Welles. The subtitle reads: "The surgical and neoplastic role of cacao extract in breakfast cereals". Several have already typeset it and given him reviews, as you can see at the end of this article. One publication says his methods are "novel and innovative"!. But when Shrime looked up the physical locations of these publications, he discovered that many had very suspicious addresses; one was actually inside a strip club.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21032 posts)
Letter delivery is in decline and the postal service struggled to cover the costs. Package delivery is rising and apparently profitable. If that's the case I'm all for it.

I'm actually impressed that a quasi-governmental entity like this has begun to think like a business.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21032 posts)
i saw a truck out this past sunday too and thought it was odd.

anything that makes profits for the postal service & keeps them going is good.

and now i know why the truck has come out on a sunday.

short answer: you're not the only one who didn't know.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3869 posts)
Ok so Sunday I saw a USPS mail truck out delivering something. I thought this was odd. Maybe the driver missed an express mail package or something important the day before and felt it urgent that they deliver it asap.

But that's probably not what it was. Apparently some time ago (over a year) the USPS contracted with Amazon to make Sunday deliveries, which fedex and ups do not do. This is apparently profitable for the postal service, or so they say.

Am I the only one who didn't know about this?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21032 posts)
i meant for him to go on the show to prove he wasn't the father, so they would leave him alone lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2200 posts)
Well, in this case the guy was never married to her, he never had a relationship or knew the child existed, isn't the father, and is for some reason liable for welfare fraud that the mother committed without his knowledge.

The only thing he did wrong in this case was fuck a horrible person in 1986 or so. Hopefully none of the women I've fucked are so horrible or will come after me. Mind you, almost none of them know my last name....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21032 posts)
that is really fucked up. maybe they need to go on maury or jerry springer show

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2200 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 3892   End
TOPIC: WTF