Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 579  Next »
11 to 20 of 5781
User Details are only visible to members.
What's up with the vagina shaming. For the second consecutive time we've been in the club two different woman have snarked about someone's vagina, specifically the size.

I don't know if the women liked rough sex, had a weak pelvic floor, or an accident in childbirth. It just seems ugly. But then, I'm not going to talk about penis size either. It's just below the belt. (Teehee) it seems to me that these might be sensitive problems that peopke may not be able to do much about.

These are people that I really liked but nope. I don't want my coochie to be rated like the latest movie. I'll pass on you.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(878 posts)
When I was 13, my best friend had a closet in his bedroom that was on the same wall as the down stairs bathroom. He drilled a tiny hole in the wall and it came out on the other side perfectly situated under the sink, completely out of site. I would always spend the night whenever his sister (2 yrs older) was having her friends over for the night.

When you're 13, you can learn a lot of wonderful things about the world through a pin hole under a bathroom sink.

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(8128 posts)
"No honey for hubby..."

MIL: "Is it just me, or does it seem as though _______ is always pissed when he and DD come over to stay with us?"

FIL: "Uhhh. I haven't really noticed."

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(8128 posts)
Holy fuck. Are their last name Bates?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
Ha. I also noticed a hole (really!) mostly obscured by a mirror. I just know to be on my best behavior at my in-laws.

No honey for my hubby while we are there.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(878 posts)
Y'know, DD......that could just be the obvious one that they WANT you to find. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that people aren't looking at you. ;)

One of the things that I learned in my long-ago Army days and brought forward into workplace cubicle prank warfare is that you use an obvious booby-trap to lull your opponent into complacency for the really devious one. Then.....BAM! His phone starts spewing Reddi-Whip from the earpiece.

And if any of you reprobates figure out how to get Reddi-Whip to squirt from a telephone, help a guy out.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(363 posts)
I turned it off while we were on the room. I figured that was good enough.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(878 posts)
DD, that is creepy! I presume you unplugged it for the duration of your stay. Get any resistance from the in-laws?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11414 posts)
Hilarious! That is my local paper!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6091 posts)
*that* ought to be a very interesting memorial service.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11959 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 579  Next »
11 to 20 of 5781
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.