Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 736  Next »
11 to 20 of 7356
User Details are only visible to members.
And the boat will sleep (or not sleep) 8...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22601 posts)
We do too.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22601 posts)
We have a 10 person tent...

Just sayin';-)

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
Invite me to go camping and I will, your grace.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13629 posts)
I would love to go camping with Wil and Grace....or BT, Wil and Grace....or BT

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
A tent from the Will & Grace Camping Collection.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13629 posts)
WTF was Megan Mullaly wearing just now on Jimmy Fallon? I was sure it was a joke and would come off any second, sadly NO.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4940 posts)
I stand corrected. It turns out "Dotard" is an actual word meaning "An old person, especially one who has become weak or senile"

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
Donald Trump in his speech to the UN, apart from threatening to "utterly destroy" North Korea, took time out to praise the health care system of "Nambia", an African republic which exists only in the landscape of Trumps brain, apparently somewhere between, Gambia, Namibia, and Narnia. Kim Jong Un meanwhile responded to Trumps speech by calling his American colleague a "Dotard". No one seems to have any idea what that is.

These two were made for each other.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
agreed re: the blind acceptance of having our private information gathered, compiled, commoditized and set for sale to all sorts of companies for all sorts of reasons.

this breach may have just been the wake up call that a lot of people needed. or, just as likely, most people will ignore it with the "ehhhhh, that's about *other* people" complacency too prevalent in the world today. i don't get why a lot more people aren't outraged.

i've had my credit report frozen at all of the major reporting agencies for about 5 years.

aside from that, calling and placing a "fraud alert" on your credit file with all three agencies and requiring the agency to contact you only at a specific telephone number, and setting up a very hard to guess password/PIN is also a good precaution.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17507 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 736  Next »
11 to 20 of 7356
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.