Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 607  Next »
11 to 20 of 6064
User Details are only visible to members.
The wrought iron gate from Dachau with the infamous "Arbeit Macht Frei" lettering on it was recovered from a store room in Norway. WTF was it doing in Norway?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
Fokkers,

Cigarettes and pot smell and taste different. Stale pot is not as offensive to me personally. I don't consider pot the same as other drugs, but it's not a social high to me, and I don't find it goes well with lifestyle play. If We see someone who is really focused on "420" we figure they're not a good fit.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
If you understood that... I really think you need to get your answers somewhere else

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6114 posts)
No. The probably of all the "swingers" here that it is just you makes you alright. Good luck with the odds

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6114 posts)
I don't get the reasoning... probably just me.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
The only way to know for sure is to smoke a joint and make a decision. Why would you ask?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6114 posts)
I've seen quite a few profiles where they say no cigarette smokers but 420 is OK or no drug use but 420 is OK. Am I missing something but aren't those contradictions?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
I put the carp on the bottom to increase the crawdad populations. Then i harvest the crawdads. So tasty

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2448 posts)
Brump bump. I'll be here all week.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
That's the second or third time you've made that clever comment Current. Maybe you need some new material?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4580 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 607  Next »
11 to 20 of 6064
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.