Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 529  Next »
11 to 20 of 5284
User Details are only visible to members.
Rabbit, Nit Wit Liberal would talk Climate Change, delay wild sex with you. Your way or the highway

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1892 posts)
"Politics and fucking just don't mix"

I know a few presidents that would disagree with that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23724 posts)
I personally think the " Life Style Party" is full of fun perverts, sexual dynamos and much fucking and laughing all at the same time. The last time a partner of mine challenged my politics (which I didn't bring up) I replied, "Do youvwanna stand out here and have a debate on climate change or do you wanna fuck?".

He shut up pretty quick, grabbed my hand and dragged me back into the club while his wife laughed--and I had her laughing (and moaning) just a few minutes later (him too).

Politics and fucking just don't mix-- unless you're a drywitted, funny nor-easterner or a funny fuck with a good grasp on constitutional law AND you happen to basically agree with my personal political code. other than that keep you politics in your pocket.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2942 posts)
We think Life Style Party is full of up standing citizens. Upper crust and One Precentors. Not Freeloaders

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1892 posts)
Ruined our country eh? Yeah. I heard that from all the voters in Iowa. Moral decline. Erosion of traditional values. Destruction of the sanctity of marriage. In short, all the things required to make for a decent lifestyle party.

I guess some people would bitch if they were hung with a new rope. View the world as you will. Sorry you're having a bad life.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(822 posts)
current, you are right, I can't fix stupid. Owebama has ruined our Country accept it. I don't hate anyone!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1892 posts)
LOL I told you

Hey SS - what are you doing in Orlando?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23724 posts)
#baroonpoo4u

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6743 posts)
Holy shit. I didn't believe it at first so I looked it up.

North Korea sends 'poop balloons' to South

When North Korea conducted its fourth underground nuclear test in early January this year, South Korea responded by sending balloons carrying propaganda across the border.

However, little did South Koreans know that it would take the propaganda warfare to an unprecedented level.

Within a week, the North responded by floating balloons into the South filled with used toilet paper, cigarette butts, and propaganda messages.

The balloons fitted with a timer and a small explosive device are designed to drop their payload in the South and spread crude propaganda messages.

While some of the propaganda messages read, “Stop the anti-North psychological warfare broadcasts that light the fuse of war,” others encouraged locals to, “Knock out the gang of [South Korean leader] Park Geun-hye.”

When balloons initially appeared, South Korean authorities feared that the balloons might be filled with biochemical substances. ”We were concerned that North Korea could have sent biochemical substances to harm our people, but after analysing the contents it was just trash”, a South Korean military official said.

tribune. com.pk/story/1039429/north-korea-sends-poop-balloons-to-south/

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(909 posts)
HFT

Rabbit's not the only one who thinks your obsession with Obama is a bit ridiculous and out of place. She's just one of the dwindling number of people in here who haven't blocked you yet.

And WTF was that supposed to mean anyway? A slam against Obama? A slam against his daughters? A slam against Muslim men? Is there anybody you don't hate?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(822 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 529  Next »
11 to 20 of 5284
TOPIC: WTF

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy