Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 736  Next »
101 to 110 of 7351
User Details are only visible to members.
Betcha some women are pissed that they missed that window...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22565 posts)
New Hampshire state lawmakers have fixed a fetal homicide bill that critics said could have unintentionally let pregnant women kill anyone with impunity.

The bill would allow murder charges to be brought against those who cause the death of a fetus. Nearly 40 other states have fetal homicide laws. It would allow fetuses that have reached 20 weeks after conception to be considered victims of murder, manslaughter, negligent homicide or assisted suicide.

After passing it, lawmakers realized there was a problem with language that prevents women seeking abortions from being charged with homicide (basically, preventing the bill from being used against abortion rights), but it actually prevented pregnant women from being charged with homicide. Period. This allowed them kill anyone without legal consequences.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28728 posts)
Well, that's assuming that the parent was being truthful.

Just the latest ridiculous story from the Internet.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28728 posts)
I would think that would put that teen girl as high risk for suicide herself? Please please please let her parents already have her in therapy or talking to someone skilled in the issue.

Really irresponsible of the teacher -- what if one of those students uses their note?

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3754 posts)
A school in London has come under fire after telling 60 teenage pupils to write suicide notes during an English class assignment.

The task was given as part of the year group’s studies on Shakespeare’s Macbeth, in which Lady Macbeth dies “by self and violent hands”. Children were asked to imagine Lady Macbeth's thoughts in her suicidal state.

One mother said three of her daughter’s friends had killed themselves, and that her daughter was “very distressed” after being asked to write the note.

She said she complained to the school as soon as her daughter told her about the task. “On what universe was it ever a good idea to ask a group of teenagers to write suicide notes?” she said to local newspaper News Shopper.

----

A teenager has had THREE of her friends kill themselves? I only know of a few people who have committed suicide, and none of them were ever close to me. If I had three friends kill themselves I might begin to wonder about myself.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28728 posts)
Well, it IS still tornado season.......

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1082 posts)
LOL! Mary Lee is in FL

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Order the sugar free ones.

If you've never read the reviews for Haribo sugar free gummie bears on amazon, go check it out.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28728 posts)
"Also, how the heck did I get on that mailing list? I haven't even looked anything up about cannabis?"

(Slowly raising.my hand)

They were asking me for references, and I thought it'd help if I showed them your profile pic and said that I talked to you sometimes online...and that you sometimes would even answer.

I was just trying to be a big shot who knew a hot lady. My bad. ;^(

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
I just got an offer for cannabis gummies that can be shipped to my home in my email . There was no disclaimer stating that this might be illegal. It said no prescriotion needed. It then listed all the ailments that cannabis treats.

I picture little old ladies ordering this and having the Feds knock on her door.

Also, how the heck did I get on that mailing list? I haven't even looked anything up about cannabis?

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1180 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 736  Next »
101 to 110 of 7351
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.