Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 555  Next »
101 to 110 of 5542
User Details are only visible to members.
Whut?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(921 posts)
People describe themselves as not taking themselves or life serious and want the same from others. They describe how fun they are and how much fun they can be; they can be the life of the party, joke around, kid with one another and/or are spontaneous fun.

I see overly exclaimed seriousness and biased complaining with a touch of bitchassery.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
How does a woman know if she's had a good time on a date? She takes her panties off and throws them up against the wall. If they stick, She had a good time...lol

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Me so horny.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
Maybe he was suggesting something about the duality of man. You know, the Jungian thing.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
I didn't even catch that as a FMJ reference, and I watched that just last week.

<ashamed>

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
"Anyone who runs is a VC. Anyone who don't run, is a well-disciplined VC."

That's from the Koran, right? Also another quote from the same conflict: "Kill them all and let God sort them out".

I had forgotten that there were so many Muslims in Viet Nam.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(921 posts)
How bored do you have to be to start doing this?

A 65-year-old Wisconsin man is facing charges after firing bowling balls and bowling pins from a cannon. One of the balls went through a neighbor’s barn, and the owner found her 10-month-old horse dead.

Lisa Kroll felt her house shake on the 4th of July, but she thought it was one of her neighbors lighting off fireworks. It turns out, they were shooting bowling balls out of a homemade cannon and several of them landed on her property.

Kroll says when she went to feed her horses the next day, she noticed a bowling ball had gone through the roof of her barn. She also found one of her horses dead with a head wound that she believes was caused by the flying objects, and six more balls and three bowling pins in a field by her house.

"At least it was a horse not a human, but it was a very nice horse that got killed, very unfortunate," Kroll said.

It turns out, the brother of one of Kroll's neighbors brought a homemade cannon to the house to celebrate the 4th of July. He admitted to police he shot a total of 10 bowling balls and 10 bowling pins out of the cannon, and he was sorry they made it to Kroll's property nearly half a mile away.

"Been prosecuting 34 years, this is the first case we've had where someone was shooting bowling balls out of a cannon,” St. Croix County Attorney Eric Johnson said.

Ricky Thorne, of Spring Valley, Wis., is being charged with recklessly endangering safety and negligent handling of a weapon.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
Muslim. ///////// Muslim Extremist.

"Anyone who runs is a VC. Anyone who don't run, is a well-disciplined VC."

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7004 posts)
Getting your panties has been a goal of mine for some time now.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 555  Next »
101 to 110 of 5542
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.