Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 610  Next »
101 to 110 of 6094
User Details are only visible to members.
Oops... I think you were agreeing. Anyway.. can't you guys think about sex and other things out here? When you need to spout your bullshit go into the Political Threads and have your secret fun? Win - Win?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6198 posts)
Really??? You think you ain't part of the problem ncal? Go take your shit to the political threads you dickhead.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6198 posts)
BLM ya ya you are right ...

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2546 posts)
..there you go. Proof! That they just draw attention to each other

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6198 posts)
I would be all those Canadians that view Castro as a hero all live of other peoples taxes. Of course they love communism its a free ride.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2546 posts)
...and there you have it folks... even at a funeral. They just don't know when to stop unless someone is pounding on someone's head. It's just a click away man. Political Threads with all your buds. it's easy..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6198 posts)
The Canadians I know will tell you that the human rights abuses are lies. American propaganda. When they visit Cuba that's what the people tell them when they learn about the revolution.

The Cubans I know (and there are a lot here) of course have something different to say. When I describe that to the Canadians they still maintain that's its lies. Lies Cubans have agreed to repeat at the insistence of the US government.

I knew visiting scientists from Cuba when I lived in Canada. Once they got over their fear that I was secret police they would open up some.

One day, 2 of them (a married couple) simply failed to show up. Reps from the Cuban embassy soon came by. Nobody knew anything. We found out they defected that morning.

I ran into her years later at a conference. It was awesome to see the personality change that comes from not living in fear.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26060 posts)
I'm not a fan, but I do have an aquintance who is. But he does describe himself as a Stalinist. So grain of salt there... I think many of the people who admire him do so because he resisted the perceived US imperialism in the Western Hemisphere. I could get on board with that without being on board with the human rights abuses...

I suppose this is another example of perspective and duality...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20610 posts)
I know a lot of people who would love to cut you up for saying anything nice about the man... somehow I knew this would turn political. You guys need way more people in those bullshit threads. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6198 posts)
I know a lot of Canadians who consider him a hero.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26060 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 610  Next »
101 to 110 of 6094
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.