Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 725  Next »
101 to 110 of 7246
User Details are only visible to members.
As someone who friends with a young person who is trans, I am offended by the obviously derogatory use of the term "tranny"...after all, how would one feel if they were referred to by the term "shit for brains"?...oh, nevermind.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
HAHAHAHAHa Blowart!

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(717 posts)
We have Nutcal blocked because he is a blithering idiot. I thought it was a stand alone question. No worries. Nutcal can't see my posts either.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5571 posts)
Perhaps ncal isn't a Sasquatch at all. What was that creature from Harry Potter that derived all of its power from fear? A "boggart"?

Maybe he's something similar except he gets his power from irritation. A "blowwart"?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28391 posts)
Rabbit,

You do realize your post only serves to legitimize Nutcal's anti trans gender slur masquerading as an inane observation, right?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1960 posts)
2try - I think the hormones help fill out the hips and exercise will slim and righted the area but a few transsexual performers I knew did body training with corsets to achieve a waistline

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5571 posts)
What part of the sex change operation makes a man's waist look like a woman's waist? They do not remove ribs, shave the ilium or remove the iliac crest, remove muscle tissue, or add ligature, so how the fuck they make a man's waist look like a woman's waist?

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(717 posts)
Lol, no. Dude on the sidelines. It was a running commentary of what I was doing with the guy. Haha.

Similar to what you mentioned earlier about the trump basher. Maybe if the sex in the room was more entertaining he wouldn't be talking trump. ;)

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(208 posts)
You have a cock in your mouth and the guy is talking politics? Damn you need some serious practice

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5509 posts)
Baaahahaha! Tyrannies to trannies, nutcal knows everything! I was in a hook-up situation where dude wouldn't shut up. It was like a running commentary. It was hilarious, I was drunk. NYE. I get a fucking gold star and a cookie for not laughing while I punched him in the throat. Such a bad idea to make me laugh while I have a cock in my mouth!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(208 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 725  Next »
101 to 110 of 7246
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.