Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 637  Next »
101 to 110 of 6361
User Details are only visible to members.
2for Obamacare is destroying all doctors and pharmacies. They are desperate for mosey and will do anything to make a buck. You need to pay very close attention now or you will be taken. Obamacare screws the doctors and they are not going to die without a fight to stay alive.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3352 posts)
I use the iHealth test meter and strips. It's a Bluetooth meter and a box of 50 strips is only $12.50 on Amazon. I don't even need a prescription for it. Way cheaper then the $50 for 100 my RX plan wanted to charge me. Type 2 diabetics have for the most part the same needs as Type 1 but get treated way different by the medical plans.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1501 posts)
*SHOP AROUND*

Call pharmacies. Call 25 of them if you need to. There are often drastic pricing differences between them.

Whatever you do, please don't ever deal with sellers getting their supplies from unknown origins. You've seen those signs "We buy diabetic test strips"?

There is a big racket out there where people try to ration themselves on diabetic supplies so they can not use them all and sell them for cash. Medicare/Medicaid/insurance bears the burden (which really means we all do) and then these asshole re-sell them at a higher price. It's widespread, costs us all money, and encourages diabetics to not use what they are supposed to (or steal grandma's meds to sell). Please do not support it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26544 posts)
Yesterday I took a friend to the drug store to pick up his test strip refill for type 2 diabetes. They told him that the cost was $137.00 he almost yelled WHAT. I have been using then since Feb and haven't had t pay a penny for them. He was told that its a new year and he hasn't made his copayment yet so he had to pay full price. We left and when we got home we checked the internet and found on Amazon medical companies that sell the same name and number of test strips for $45.00 including shipping. WTF. the local drug store wants 3 times the cost of other stores. So he ordered from Amazon instead.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(252 posts)
Can't wait to binge watch on Netflix ; it will definitely give new meaning to "chill".

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1501 posts)
Russian producers are planning the so-far-ultimate survivors' show--in the Siberian wilderness for nine months (temperatures as low as -40F), with 30 contestants selected after signing liability waivers that protect the show even if someone is raped or murdered. (Police may come arrest the perpetrators, but the producers are not responsible for intervening.) The show ("Game2: Winter") will be telecast live, around the clock, beginning July 2017 via 2,000 cameras placed in a large area of bears and treacherous forest. Producers told Siberian Times in December that 60 prospects had already signed up for the last-person-standing prize: the equivalent of $1.6 million (only requirements: be 18 and "sane").

Bonus: The production company's advertising lists the "dangerous" behaviors they allow, including "fighting," "murder," "rape," "smoking."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26544 posts)
Must have made quite an impression on any non-Christians there just for the cultural experience.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1479 posts)
*snort*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14914 posts)
Calling up my Choir Director right now and asking him to put this on this Sunday.....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1501 posts)
Organizers of the Christmas Day caroling program at the Nelum Pokuna theater in Colombo, Sri Lanka, drawing thousands of devout celebrants, were apparently confused by one song title and innocently included it in the book for the carolers.

It was "Hail Mary" by the late rapper Tupac Shakur--likely resulting in the very first appearance of certain words in any Christmas service publication anywhere.

I ain't a killer, but don't push me

Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy

Picture paragraphs unloaded, wise words being quoted

Peeped the weakness in the rap game and sewed it

Bow down, pray to God, hoping that he's listening

Seeing niggas coming for me, through my diamonds, when they glistening

Now pay attention, bless me please Father, I'm a ghost

In these killing fields, Hail Mary, catch me if I go

Let's go deep inside the solitary mind of a madman

Screams, in the dark, evil lurks

Enemies, see me flee

Activate my hate, let it break to the flame

Set trip, empty out my clip, never stop to aim

Some say the game is all corrupt and fucked in this shit

Stuck, niggas is lucky if we bust out this shit, and plus

Mama told me never stop until I bust a nut

Fuck the world if they can't adjust

It's just as well, Hail Mary

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26544 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 637  Next »
101 to 110 of 6361
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.