Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Putting this back where it belongs.

Abrahama Luna, who said he was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2007, said he doesn't remember much from Monday night or Tuesday morning, but authorities say he went on a tear through a golf course, assaulted employees at a Holiday 7-Eleven, led deputies on a high-speed chase through on-coming traffic lanes on U.S. 19 and sideswiped a patrol cruiser before he was arrested.

The man, who was wearing only construction boots, slipped away.

Then about 4 a.m. Tuesday, a Tarpon Springs officer tried to pull over a white van with a temporary tag that was speeding on U.S. 19, authorities said. The van kept going. Police called off the pursuit when the van entered Pasco County.

A few minutes later, Luna stopped at the 7-Eleven at 1324 U.S. 19, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said.

He punched one employee in the face and scratched the employee's arms with his fingernails, the report states. The employees chased him out of the store and locked the doors. Luna got in his GMC Savana van and wheeled it toward the doors, stopping 5 feet from the entrance, the report states.

He got out and tried to open one of the employee's cars but couldn't.

Luna drove off with his headlights off, reaching speeds of 80 mph, at times driving into oncoming traffic, authorities said. Deputies began a pursuit and blocked roads. After the van sideswiped a patrol car, deputies stopped the van near U.S. 19 and Moog Road about 4:30 a.m.

Luna, 30, fled from the van, and one of the deputies jolted him with a Taser before he was captured, the Sheriff's Office said. No injuries were reported.

"When two men are going to fight," he said, "the one that's naked usually wins."

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3697   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thanks tbr. that'll be the way to go.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3219 posts)
Something amusing and lighthearted, which I could really use today...

George W. Bush doesn’t readily offer political opinions, but when it comes to portraits, he has some broad-brush advice:

‘‘Never paint your wife or your mother."

Bush’s new book about his father includes a portrait he painted of his dad, the 41st president.

Bush tells CNN’s ‘‘State of the Union’’ that ‘‘I think it’s nice,’’ but his tough-to-please mother ‘‘kind of wasn't’’ happy with it.

The 43rd president also painted his wife, Laura. The verdict?

She didn’t like it and neither did one of their daughters, ‘‘so I just scrapped it.’’

Well, maybe not.

‘‘I may have saved it although they probably think I destroyed it.’’

Bush has said that an essay by Winston Churchill on painting inspired him to take lessons after leaving office.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20524 posts)
Republic wireless has a $10 a month plan with unlimited talk and text. Their technology uses wifi if available, otherwise cell.

Daughter has one. The $10 does not include cell internet, but you can get to the Internet over wifi. There are more expensive plans if you want internet.

You do have to buy their phone. But you can get one for $99.

It has worked for us.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17436 posts)
tbr:'I answer his calls because that is the only means of contact lil darlin has when with him.

about two minutes in, if it's clear he's on the phone with one of his agendas, i ask politely to speak with lil darlin. which usually leads to, as you said, stupid sh!t, and so i hang up.

it's tiresome. but, i'm used to it and it is easier than what used to be. so i deal.

lil darlin may get a very basic phone for Xmas since the iPhone keeps getting suspended and taken away by the ex as punishment. if i buy it, court order says he's not allowed to suspend it or deny it or anything. just not sure i can find an inexpensive enough service. still looking.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3219 posts)
NYnj-

I just don't answer my ex's calls. If she needs to talk to daughter, she can text me and I'll have her call her back.

Daughter would have a phone, but it makes it too easy for her to do stupid shit.

She only gets her phone when she is with her mother. She needs it then 'cause her mom does more stupid shit.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17436 posts)
:(

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20524 posts)
well if that is the case, I guess I just won't be on again, until I'm really ready to be back.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
I think the back door is "who's on".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20524 posts)
sigh...should not have. fingers and mind weren't working together.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
honestly it makes me just want to walk away completely. Because not only did they manage to see our profile they either didn't read or chose to ignore the tag line that says "on break, maybe forever. If we are not already friends do not email" which is what I put up before deciding it was just easier to block everyone. Now sls has no control over the fact that they couldn't read, or lack of reading comprehension, but they should have been able to read it in the first place.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3697   End
TOPIC: WTF