WTF : Swingers Discussion 212776101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2638   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Readers of the Chicago Sun Times were shocked last week when they found an article that compared black supporters of Illinois’ Republican gubernatorial candidate Bruce Rauner, to Jews who collaborated with the Nazis against their fellow Jews.

“As a general rule, individuals will sell out the interests of their groups in return for personal benefit,” Neil Steinberg wrote in his column, which claimed that Rauner is buying off the black community and its leaders. “It isn’t just a black thing. Jews collaborated with the Nazis during World War II, helping them to round up their own people in the hopes they’d be the last to go.”

And now Democratic Gov. Pat Quinn is in some hot water with the Jewish community after his campaign tweeted — and then quietly deleted — several messages urging supporters to read the article, according to the Washington Free Beacon.

Quinn’s camp praised the piece and tweeted it out to supporters several times. The tweets were deleted after local Jewish community officials quietly communicated their outrage to the governor.

“If Rauner is willing to throw his own money away like this, what’s he going to do when he gets his hands on ours?” read one now-deleted tweet from Quinn’s campaign account.

No one at the Quinn campaign was available to comment, when asked by the Free Beacon, because everyone was “in a meeting,” according to a staffer answering phones at Quinn’s campaign office.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7900 posts)
This thread is totally rad.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3174 posts)
Cowabunga!!!

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(950 posts)
fer sure!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10043 posts)
As if. I'm from the 80s.

Like, totally.

Well, I'm actually from the 70s, but I don't remember much of them.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17695 posts)
"Whatevs :)"

Are you 12?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17276 posts)
When we told them we were away (which is true) they asked about single guys we knew.

Not saying it can't happen, but in our experience, every single instance of someone from far away who is "coming to our area" has always, ALWAYS, turned out to be bullshit.

Whatevs :)

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17695 posts)
Interesting. I've heard from that person too. They asked about a male, but didn't follow through. Hmmm.

Carrollton TX

Username hidden
(62 posts)
i'll say this, if he's a fake, he's got some pretty damn nice pics. doesn't mean he's not, just saying.

Port Canaveral FL

Username hidden
(3953 posts)
*cough cough*

Hey Wayne....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17695 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2638   End
TOPIC: WTF