Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Putting this back where it belongs.

Abrahama Luna, who said he was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2007, said he doesn't remember much from Monday night or Tuesday morning, but authorities say he went on a tear through a golf course, assaulted employees at a Holiday 7-Eleven, led deputies on a high-speed chase through on-coming traffic lanes on U.S. 19 and sideswiped a patrol cruiser before he was arrested.

The man, who was wearing only construction boots, slipped away.

Then about 4 a.m. Tuesday, a Tarpon Springs officer tried to pull over a white van with a temporary tag that was speeding on U.S. 19, authorities said. The van kept going. Police called off the pursuit when the van entered Pasco County.

A few minutes later, Luna stopped at the 7-Eleven at 1324 U.S. 19, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said.

He punched one employee in the face and scratched the employee's arms with his fingernails, the report states. The employees chased him out of the store and locked the doors. Luna got in his GMC Savana van and wheeled it toward the doors, stopping 5 feet from the entrance, the report states.

He got out and tried to open one of the employee's cars but couldn't.

Luna drove off with his headlights off, reaching speeds of 80 mph, at times driving into oncoming traffic, authorities said. Deputies began a pursuit and blocked roads. After the van sideswiped a patrol car, deputies stopped the van near U.S. 19 and Moog Road about 4:30 a.m.

Luna, 30, fled from the van, and one of the deputies jolted him with a Taser before he was captured, the Sheriff's Office said. No injuries were reported.

"When two men are going to fight," he said, "the one that's naked usually wins."

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 634  Next »
1 to 10 of 6336
User Details are only visible to members.
Our local paper's letters to the Editor section reminds me in some ways of these forums. There is a lot of strong opinion spouted but most is restrained by the fact that you have to identify yourself. Then there are the moderate whackos. On one end of the spectrum are the harmless and sometimes beneficient cosmic beings who want to convince everyone that vaccines cause autism, that we should embrace our inner child and get in tune with the fairies around us (the type with wings- and I'm not making this up) etc. On the other end are right wing ideologues who spend a lot of time talking about how Obama is a Marxist, welfare should be as hard to get as a building permit, vaccines cause autism etc. And then there is our local equivalent of Nutcal. The guy who makes everyone else look less crazy. This dude is so whacked out that every couple of years a newcomer openly claims that the Editor has invented him out of whole cloth just to sell newspapers.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1476 posts)
That is the thing about forums on the internet. Anyone can create a profile and no one really knows who they are so they use the forums to make some of the most stupid ass comments anyone could think of. Again I will not name names but I am pretty sure that everyone knows who they are. Some act like little kids that to be better than anyone else, better looking, stronger, a sex machine that go on day and night, ect. you name it and their mind they are better than anyone else in the world. It just shows a lack of self respect. Unlike a lot of people that are happy with their lives these people have to keep trying to prove themselves better than everyone else. I have taken to having a salt shaker nearby so that I can take a grain of salt when I read some of the post. VA after reading some of the latest post I'm not sure that Mount Everest is high enough to keep my head above some of the BS on here.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(251 posts)
The idea of nutcal being Akron has been floated a few times. While I wouldn't be shocked if that were the case I honestly believe he really is as stupid and delusional as he appears.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4899 posts)
Yeah! Take that! UH HUH! :-P

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2351 posts)
You guys just dont understand what happiness is. Or how to get there.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3299 posts)
Let's be real though.."ncal's" do exist and they want to be loved or slapped by someone.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6555 posts)
"Like, we're dealing with a character here, not a person."

This has also crossed my mind.

Maybe it's Akron...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20873 posts)
"Am I being sexist if I say I feel bad for Nutcal's wife?"

i think we all do, but then again, she chose to be with him so....

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2926 posts)
"one big grand put-on. Like, we're dealing with a character here, not a person." Nah... if it's that the character took them over a long time ago. Now they are living the dream. Ha!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6555 posts)
I avoid discussing his wife, since she is not here to defend herself, and I don't (usually) believe in guilt by association.

The last things I've seen ncal write have been so ridiculous that I'm beginning to wonder if this whole thing is one big grand put-on. Like, we're dealing with a character here, not a person.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26510 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 634  Next »
1 to 10 of 6336
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.