Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Putting this back where it belongs.

Abrahama Luna, who said he was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2007, said he doesn't remember much from Monday night or Tuesday morning, but authorities say he went on a tear through a golf course, assaulted employees at a Holiday 7-Eleven, led deputies on a high-speed chase through on-coming traffic lanes on U.S. 19 and sideswiped a patrol cruiser before he was arrested.

The man, who was wearing only construction boots, slipped away.

Then about 4 a.m. Tuesday, a Tarpon Springs officer tried to pull over a white van with a temporary tag that was speeding on U.S. 19, authorities said. The van kept going. Police called off the pursuit when the van entered Pasco County.

A few minutes later, Luna stopped at the 7-Eleven at 1324 U.S. 19, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said.

He punched one employee in the face and scratched the employee's arms with his fingernails, the report states. The employees chased him out of the store and locked the doors. Luna got in his GMC Savana van and wheeled it toward the doors, stopping 5 feet from the entrance, the report states.

He got out and tried to open one of the employee's cars but couldn't.

Luna drove off with his headlights off, reaching speeds of 80 mph, at times driving into oncoming traffic, authorities said. Deputies began a pursuit and blocked roads. After the van sideswiped a patrol car, deputies stopped the van near U.S. 19 and Moog Road about 4:30 a.m.

Luna, 30, fled from the van, and one of the deputies jolted him with a Taser before he was captured, the Sheriff's Office said. No injuries were reported.

"When two men are going to fight," he said, "the one that's naked usually wins."

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 753  Next »
1 to 10 of 7521
User Details are only visible to members.
...reminds me of some other people i know of.

scary.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17900 posts)
They don't have birth control. They don't have antibiotics. They don't have cancer drugs. They don't have parts for service of their diagnostic equipment. They don't have basic medical supplies. They are screwed.

Their country is disintegrating. Widespread hunger is setting in and hundreds of thousands of refugees have spilled into Colombia, who is asking for help in caring for them all.

The global crisis of 2018. It's finally happening.

Of course they blame the United States. Obviously. Recent (Venezuelan government-controlled) news stories blame the US and Israel for all the worlds problems and refer to them as "the enemy". They truly don't understand how they did this to themselves.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29004 posts)
gack!!!!

seriously....i am just recovering from flu. without nyquil, sleep would have been impossible some of these past several days.

kinda scary imagining what will happen to those people.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17900 posts)
A news/WTF combo...

With an estimated five percent of needed medicines available, Venezuela on Friday launched a health plan that relies on herbs and natural remedies.

The "100 percent Natural Health Plan" seeks the "rescue of historic and patrimonial health, knowledge of the old ladies," President Nicolas Maduro said at the presidential palace.

Citizens have demonstrated against shortages of essential goods including medicines. The country's medical union estimated Venezuela's pharmaceutical shortage at 95 percent.

"I am curing a terrible flu that hit me at the beginning of the year with chamomile, aloe, lemon and a little honey," Maduro said.

"This comes from the ancestral knowledge of my family."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29004 posts)
Come here and let me smother you with a pillow, princess.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(178 posts)
I think it's because I'm a swingle female (and yes, admittedly cuckoo at times)

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Taisei Corp., a construction company based in Tokyo, announced in December that it will use autonomous drones, taking flight in April, to combat karoshi, or overwork death, reported The Independent.

The drones will hover over desks of employees who have stayed at work too long and blast "Auld Lang Syne," a tune commonly used in Japanese shops getting ready to close. A company statement said: "It will encourage employees who are present at the drone patrol time to leave, not only to promote employee health but also to conduct internal security management."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29004 posts)
Osmailer Torres, 30, of Miami, was arrested in July 2016 after hitting a 5-year-old with the child's pint-sized tennis racket and causing a bruise on the boy's arm and a lump on his eyebrow, reports the Miami Herald.

Defense lawyer Eduardo Pereira told the Herald the child was the "initial aggressor" who had participated in "various violent altercations" against other children, and Torres had acted "reasonably in trying to prevent harm" to others, in accordance with Florida's Stand Your Ground self-defense law.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29004 posts)
Maybe it’s the bird that flew over the coo-coo’s nest? :-)

Maybe the USPS has that Amazon last mile proprietary service over it?

You don’t need mail anyway, just a ticket.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(3175 posts)
It's like some kinda ghost bird...or maybe a bird that was "vasectomy safe" (know you love that term, Allen) shooting blanks. Where's my mail?

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(178 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 753  Next »
1 to 10 of 7521
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.