WTF : Swingers Discussion 212776
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Putting this back where it belongs.

Abrahama Luna, who said he was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2007, said he doesn't remember much from Monday night or Tuesday morning, but authorities say he went on a tear through a golf course, assaulted employees at a Holiday 7-Eleven, led deputies on a high-speed chase through on-coming traffic lanes on U.S. 19 and sideswiped a patrol cruiser before he was arrested.

The man, who was wearing only construction boots, slipped away.

Then about 4 a.m. Tuesday, a Tarpon Springs officer tried to pull over a white van with a temporary tag that was speeding on U.S. 19, authorities said. The van kept going. Police called off the pursuit when the van entered Pasco County.

A few minutes later, Luna stopped at the 7-Eleven at 1324 U.S. 19, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said.

He punched one employee in the face and scratched the employee's arms with his fingernails, the report states. The employees chased him out of the store and locked the doors. Luna got in his GMC Savana van and wheeled it toward the doors, stopping 5 feet from the entrance, the report states.

He got out and tried to open one of the employee's cars but couldn't.

Luna drove off with his headlights off, reaching speeds of 80 mph, at times driving into oncoming traffic, authorities said. Deputies began a pursuit and blocked roads. After the van sideswiped a patrol car, deputies stopped the van near U.S. 19 and Moog Road about 4:30 a.m.

Luna, 30, fled from the van, and one of the deputies jolted him with a Taser before he was captured, the Sheriff's Office said. No injuries were reported.

"When two men are going to fight," he said, "the one that's naked usually wins."

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3419   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VA Sounds like one of those cases where I start thinking " Why oh why did he have to open his mouth to speak?? I liked him so much better from a distance!" Sadly that happens far too often to me ....another perfectly good fantasy shot to hell . On the plus side she doesn't like old guy, you know 40 but YOU my friend do not look nor act 40 in her mind LOL

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
va you just need to show your 40 and some snake and case is resolve....;)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
va she just doesn't want me...........unless maybe I bring lobsters for dinner ha ha

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6612 posts)
We saw a profile that looked interesting. They are 35 and 30; their profile states - and I quote:

"Sorry - but no guys over 35. Her preference. NO EXCEPTIONS!!"

That doesn't sound flexible, exactly. Right? OK.

We met them out (incidentally) at an event. Actually Mrs. VA found them and they chatted a bit, and she called me over. They seemed interested. Conversation went like this:

Me: "Oh yeah - I saw your profile when you guys signed up."

Her: "Awww why didn't you write?"

Me: "I'm 41"

Her (looking confused): "So?"

Me: "Well, your profile states pretty clearly that guys over 35 aren't what you'd like to find"

Her: "Oh.. that's just there to keep old people away. It's not written in stone."

Me: "Oh. Well, that's how I read it. No biggie."

(at this point I'm trying to forget about it and move on)

Her: "Well we put that there because we were getting email from old guys. Like, 40 or more"

Me: "I am 40 or more"

Her: "Yeah but you aren't, like, 60"

Me: "I need a drink..."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
A man fired from an Oklahoma food processing plant beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by a company official, police said Friday.

Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said police are waiting until Alton Nolen, 30, is conscious to arrest him in Thursday's attack and have asked the FBI to help investigate after co-workers at Vaughan Foods in the south Oklahoma City suburb told authorities that he recently started trying to convert several employees to Islam.

Lewis said Nolen then allegedly stabbed Traci Johnson, 43, a number of times before Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff's deputy and the company's chief operating officer, shot him.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
don't destroy....i need one...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
*I was cleaning out a closet and found a box of 100W light bulbs. Should I destroy them now or risk that the Feds will raid my house and send me to San Quentin? *

Oh what the heck, with Holder gone, living dangerously is all the rage ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
Change out all of your energy efficient bulbs. I'm guessing your energy bill will skyrocket immediately.

Then, grab a bag of Cheetos and a cold six pack, settle into your LaZBoy recliner and wait for the DEA to bust down your door looking for the grow room.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
I was cleaning out a closet and found a box of 100W light bulbs. Should I destroy them now or risk that the Feds will raid my house and send me to San Quentin?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Yeah it's Friday perhaps my brain is already at tomorrow's party. My dick is still here though.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3419   End
TOPIC: WTF