Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Putting this back where it belongs.

Abrahama Luna, who said he was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2007, said he doesn't remember much from Monday night or Tuesday morning, but authorities say he went on a tear through a golf course, assaulted employees at a Holiday 7-Eleven, led deputies on a high-speed chase through on-coming traffic lanes on U.S. 19 and sideswiped a patrol cruiser before he was arrested.

The man, who was wearing only construction boots, slipped away.

Then about 4 a.m. Tuesday, a Tarpon Springs officer tried to pull over a white van with a temporary tag that was speeding on U.S. 19, authorities said. The van kept going. Police called off the pursuit when the van entered Pasco County.

A few minutes later, Luna stopped at the 7-Eleven at 1324 U.S. 19, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said.

He punched one employee in the face and scratched the employee's arms with his fingernails, the report states. The employees chased him out of the store and locked the doors. Luna got in his GMC Savana van and wheeled it toward the doors, stopping 5 feet from the entrance, the report states.

He got out and tried to open one of the employee's cars but couldn't.

Luna drove off with his headlights off, reaching speeds of 80 mph, at times driving into oncoming traffic, authorities said. Deputies began a pursuit and blocked roads. After the van sideswiped a patrol car, deputies stopped the van near U.S. 19 and Moog Road about 4:30 a.m.

Luna, 30, fled from the van, and one of the deputies jolted him with a Taser before he was captured, the Sheriff's Office said. No injuries were reported.

"When two men are going to fight," he said, "the one that's naked usually wins."

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3730   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is a "feature" sls instituted a few years ago. When one person blocks another, that creates a reverse block. This came about because some people would block an "enemy" but unblock them to read posts or see their profile or send an email, then re-block before that person could respond. So now you have to reach out through a mutual friend to have them unblock you once you have unblocked them.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
WTF - Somehow someone on my friend list was on my blocked list. I unblocked them but now it says they blocked me...I'm trying to get in touch with them to have them undo the block on their end. I can't imagine why they would intentionally block me. We were just chatting last night and all was well.

I also noticed someone who recently posted on the forum (but that I don't think I know at all) was blocked by me and I can't remember doing it. I did the same thing, unblocked them BUT now it says they blocked me. Is anyone else having this problem?

WTF?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(301 posts)
ours will be starting dec. 30th, since that's the day we leave for jamaica

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2147 posts)
"I hope the New Year starts on December 30th this year."

Not Me! I need one last day to try to make sure 2014 ends on a high note. Then I get to try to top it in 2015

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(301 posts)
What a coincidence!

I hope the New Year starts on December 30th this year.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Nic said " I like knowing if I have an email. Lately, I've had a few that make me smile."

Really Nic? Me too...maybe it's something in the air. I have a feeling it's going to be an interesting New Year.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(301 posts)
Like orange is the new black...lol....blocking is the new normal

I can remember when blocking people in the fora was considered low end or being a *pussy. Notice I used a astrik... *snort

FF rebel rouser

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(3942 posts)
I do. I can't always get on the site when at work but I like knowing if I have an email. Lately, I've had a few that make me smile.

:-0

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
I agree...when I block someone I like them to now exactly what they did to earn it. They can't reply so send the email, even if they don't receive it you can smile knowing you sent it.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
The real question is, Whom forwards their SLS messages to their personal emails. My guess is most SM or couples profiles don't, a few newbies might cause swinging is all new and stuff. But anyone that has been swinging online for more the 366 days doesn't as rule of thumb.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(3942 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3730   End
TOPIC: WTF