WARNING: Political topic ahead : Swingers Discussion 366921061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWARNING: Political topic ahead
TOPIC: WARNING: Political topic ahead
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   61 to 70 of 135   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, the typo police missed one. a nation's borders as in a boundary. A boarder is someone who rents a room.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
"The boarders of rouge countries must open, either by their cooperation (Lybia) or by force (Iraq)."

I never did like those rouge countries. No sense of style!

Oh wait, did you mean "rogue"?

Never mind.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Let us look at is Iraq thing.One of the most if not the most profound reason we are over there is to kill terrorism at the root.A democratic Iraq one that is free and free from fear is in our national security and eccomonic best intest.We as a nation need the the roots on democracy to take hold in the Arab nations so that the people of these nations will realize that they do not have to live under dictators like Sadan.That they they have power to chose their destiny and no government can do more for them than what they can do for themselves.It is my belief that with a stable and democratic Iraq the rest of the Arab people will follow only then will America be safe again. Your thoughts

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
IM AM SO EXITED I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START. HOWEVER LET ME SAY THIS I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY " REPUBLICAN SWINGER " AROUND...LOL

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Understood, and thanks for the humility. Debates are hard to keep free from emotions, but they are most effective when you do.

Dan

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
TheCaretakers92> "I guess you just don't want to stop buying your cheap goods made in virtual slavery. Interesting."

Neither side of this debate will gain any ground by impuning the other side. This is the most frustrating thing to me about contemporary politics. It would be great to see a discussion on the merits of an argument rather than casting shit. Your response would have been far more effective if you had left that last part off.

Btw, I'm on your "side" CareTakers. I would just prefer to hold the side I think is [mostly] correct to a higher standard.

Dan

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
We don't need anyone's help? We have the power and money? What a fantasy. We have record deficits. The baby boomers are retiring and it's very likely S.S. will be bankrupt. We have to borrow money from other countires. We can't afford healthcare. We're spending $1,000,000,000 a day in Iraq. We can't fund homeland security. And we cut taxes.

We are leaving our children a disaster.

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
That's an impressive "coalitions" list supporting Ops in Iraq. Yep a total of ~27,000. Including the great burdon among: Spain - 0 troops honduras - 0 troops Dominican Republic - 0 troops Nicaragua - 0 troops Philippines - 0 troops Armenia - 0 troops Norway - 10 troops Moldova - 12 troops www globalsecurity org/military/ops/iraq_orbat_coalition htm

I suppose these great empires are dontating lots of money to the cause as well? $1,000,000,000 (U.S.) a day being spent in Iraq. More each day than being spent on homeland security in an entire year.

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
They have no plan other than divide the country. I think at times they are on the other side. Sheeesh

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Do you have first hand experience with the conditions in Afghanistan and Iraq prior to our involvement? Do you have first hand experience since we became involved in those countries? If you do, then you have more information than I. If you do not, then your opinion is greatly formed by you news outlets. I am sure that mine are aswell. The news outlets I used have referenced many returning soldiers that paint a different picture than yours.

I particularly find it interesting when some media outlets reference the number of Iraqi's that still don't have electricity, etc. They leave out the facts, such as how many did not have those services before we arrived. It is an obvious point that shows many media outlets are trying to convey and idea instead of a balance item of news.

Oldnuts, you seem to have a true interest in politics, I just wander if you are getting channeled information , and thus forming opinions based on that, without seeking out 'the rest of the story' to discover whether your believes still hold true.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   61 to 70 of 135   End
TOPIC: WARNING: Political topic ahead