Viva Las Vegas! : Swingers Discussion 218666
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumViva Las Vegas!
TOPIC: Viva Las Vegas!
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
A month from now (23 April), we will be celebrating our 9th anniversary in one of our favorite places: Vegas!

Anyone planning a trip there as well? Our dates are set at April 26-30, and drinks are on us (at least a round). We love the whole craziness of Vegas and the fun we've had there on trips in the past. I still consider it the location of one of my most memorable swing experiences.

Maybe we'll see some of you there:) Gina

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh I didn't mean it was difficult. I just meant you can't just take down the address and drop by at 10 pm if you decide to check it out like you could most clubs. They are pretty accommodating to people's time frames, so long as you aren't hitting them up during the party you want to go to.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20219 posts)
we have been a few times and want to return sometime soon just not in the cards right now. Our first trip there we had to be at the airport at 7am Detroit time for a 9am flight. By 5am Vegas time after a lot of drinking walking gambling and sightseeing and being awake for about 28 hours on top of all that I walked out of our hotel to get some air. A lady in her 70s walked by she had blue hair a plastic cup full of silver dollars ion one hand and a highball in the other. I thought " I have arrived" lol

Ann Arbor MI
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Gina

FYI - If you do check out Couples Oasis, plan it in advance a bit. The host will meet you off site at a local pub to make sure you aren't whackos first, and then you follow them to the club. They won't give the address out to someone they haven't met, so you need to coordinate by the afternoon of the night you're going at the latest.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20219 posts)
SWGold: "We also have our San Antonio trip booked on June 9th. We can't wait! "

We should be in town then, let us know and we can plan a little meet and greet dinner or drinks out on the Riverwalk or elsewhere and bring all the SA people to say howdy. (I won't be saying Howdy. I've never actually said "howdy" out loud...ever, nor do I say "y'all, but I like when others do)

VA, I'll trust you and check that out.

The people watching is "epic" (to coin a word I'm so so tired of hearing)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Wish we were going in July so we could go to the convention but we are going in June while our son is in Europe. This will only be our third 'real' vacation and the first time we do something with out our son so we plan on going out at least twice to a lifestyle club. The input people have been putting here about the ones in Vegas are very helpful, please keep it coming. And if anyone is going to be there the weekend of 14 - 15th of June give us a shout.

We will be there a week and the other days/nights we plan on doing the normal Vegas things other than gamble sense we don't, take in a couple of shows etc.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(449 posts)
" The most memorable Vegas trip was when we met Us24utwo."

I'm still so jealous about that. I loved my X-files hottie!!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Though I'm not a gambler, we've been to Vegas countless times. No lifestyle events for us. No swing clubs for us. The most memorable Vegas trip was when we met Us24utwo. We connected on all levels. That led to quite a few meetings with them in several different states. Until he decided to pursue a career in politics, and as a result end swinging.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
Perfect, I enjoyed Couples Oasis....more of a house party feel. The only negative was, I don't know if there were a lot of locals there the night we won't or what, but it seemed a little "clickish" to me...people kept to themselves a little more than what I am used to, but that might be because I am used to going to local parties where we know people. All in all though, I would go back again!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
Check out "Couples Oasis" Gina. We went in 2011 and it was good.

We saw Cirque du Soleil's "Ka" and loved it.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20219 posts)
Interesting posts from everyone. We enjoy gambling, have a "set amount" we're willing to drop daily, and will go to at least one show, Ron White, actually, at the Mirage. We'll probably hit Red Rooster and see if it's still as we remembered a couple years back. Our first time there was 2006 and it was really sexy fun, but things sometimes change, of course. We like it, especially me.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Viva Las Vegas!