Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Virtual Babyshower for Penbuttons
TOPIC: Virtual Babyshower for Penbuttons
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
So you're saying you don't want my homemade basket of goodies to eat? Now that does hurt ;-)

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Hey L, the important thing is you take part! Wouldn't be as much fun without you.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
This sounds like even more fun that Virtual Strip Poker! I'd like to play, too, but doubt I'll have the time to get a baby gift made, I may have to go the lame-o route and (gasp) buy one.

L., way behind on her promised pressies already

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
No you can not shower with Penny, you sick puppy. We will let you throw away the wrappings and wash the punch bowl though.

There were posts which were graciously removed at my request. And I want to make sure all, but especially Pen, know that they really had nothing to do with Pen or her virtual babyshower. It was a case of straying off the topic in a somewhat negative way. Isn't that a novel occurance?

Back to happy thoughts........

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I will volunteer to shower with her! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I agree to use a PO BOX..you can rent them short term and does not cost alot.......and it is safe.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Yes and I think we could just address it to Baby Pen C/O the address.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Yes I am serious. I think we can figure out how to pull it off. Let's put our heads together and guy posters, there's no reason to not make it coed. Our favorite young expectant Mommy, Penny Buttons is due 8/02. She has a lot of family arriving before that so we need to do it well in advance but we've got plenty of time. Here's what I'm thinking so far: we need to do it on a net meeting or file share capable IM. Msn Messenger can have a ton of people and web cams or photos. Any of us crafters should make something for baby and show it in the works. Then we have to mail things but of course that means Penny has to trust an address which is awfully brave. Any ideas on a way to avoid that? I'll send her a little basket of goodies she can eat during her virtual shower. Then when she gets everything we can do it again or have her post pictures of her opening Baby Pen's things. There must be a way to figure this out and I think it would be a hoot.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: Virtual Babyshower for Penbuttons