Virtual Babyshower for Penbuttons : Swingers Discussion 439951011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumVirtual Babyshower for Penbuttons
TOPIC: Virtual Babyshower for Penbuttons
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Congrats on upcoming baby....

As for Penn accepting gifts...bummer I have an idea I was ready to start making on Sunday for you!!

As for Grandma envy... you all can borrow one of my grandkids LOL ( as long as you retun them )I have 3 grandkids all under the age of 5 !!And still have 2 kids to go!! LOL ~ T

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Our 5 range in age from 26 to 32. We actually have a grandson who will be ten this July. His mother gave him up for adoption. I saw him born and then just before his first birthday and the adoption being final. It was a private open adoption so we know his name and where he is but the agreement after the first year was that he is told at 18 who we are and makes his choice. I keep our journal of our family should he ever want it. On all occassions I would have bought him gifts, we put the money in a college trust and we'll send that to his parents whether he wants to know us or not. Pine, pine

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Ladywife, then would we be GMILFs ~ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Ladywife, I have grandma envy as well. Between Mr. Buff and I, we have four kids ranging in age from 22 to 28 and NO ONE HAS MADE ME A GRANDMA YET!!! :-( One is getting married this summer, one the following summer...............guess I just have to be patient. Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
When Jim was stationed at High Wycombe it was a challenge but we are major pub grub fans. I make killer Scotch Eggs. We just couldn't resit the Russian joke. You know we both eagerly await rescheduling the 5 hour long Russian dinner. Smootchs

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Congrats NW! When is your little one due? Ladywife < who must be patient with her children but has grandma envy in the worst way>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Damn... I was trying to get bitched slapped again!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Jim just said you're correct Poly. If it wasn't for the Russians, the English would have the worst food in the world. <-------------half Native American, 1/4 Scots, don't fuck with a warrior race

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
"Ladywife, when we get to take our vacation down to Disney World, I'm expecting more than just a snack."

You're on Pen. When you're sick of restaurant food I'll do a feast. I cook a fairly broad range of cuisine but my bests are considered Northern Italian, French, Cajun, Southern, Thai, English (yes folks there is such a thing) Indian, Chinese and good old American but often with a nouvelle twist.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Not to mention we had convinced mr Funluvin to dance at it

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Virtual Babyshower for Penbuttons