Virtual Babyshower for Penbuttons : Swingers Discussion 43995
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumVirtual Babyshower for Penbuttons
TOPIC: Virtual Babyshower for Penbuttons
Created by: BacchusnLadywife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Yes I am serious. I think we can figure out how to pull it off. Let's put our heads together and guy posters, there's no reason to not make it coed. Our favorite young expectant Mommy, Penny Buttons is due 8/02. She has a lot of family arriving before that so we need to do it well in advance but we've got plenty of time. Here's what I'm thinking so far: we need to do it on a net meeting or file share capable IM. Msn Messenger can have a ton of people and web cams or photos. Any of us crafters should make something for baby and show it in the works. Then we have to mail things but of course that means Penny has to trust an address which is awfully brave. Any ideas on a way to avoid that? I'll send her a little basket of goodies she can eat during her virtual shower. Then when she gets everything we can do it again or have her post pictures of her opening Baby Pen's things. There must be a way to figure this out and I think it would be a hoot.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No more Pen in the forums after Sept? That's sad but understandable. It won't be the same but I am glad it's not till after baby pen is born so we'll still get to hear that you and baby are well.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Pen, I can understand your husband's wishes, and respect your following them- it's how good marriages work. Having said that, though, I WILL miss your contributions here, and hope that we can remain in touch one way or another- I appreciate you!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I think a scrapbook is a lovely notion or a Pen Baby forum. I think if Pen wants a scrapbook there just has to be a rule that we all exercize proper judgement on what we say. A keepsake of this sort should not have things in that we wouldn't want baby pen or others to read. IE: gee Penny, wonder if I'll want to do your post pregnancy body as much as I wanted your pre-pregnancy one. Blah, blah, you know what I mean. Pen, I do so hope you'll let those of us who are so inclined do something to show what a valued member of our little forum community you are.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Thrill... I like the scrapbook idea... where we would send you something to put in a book, it would be something special to Penn from her friends on here that would be for the someone special she is bringing into this world....something she can open in the hospital when the baby is sleeping maybe?? And shes missing posting lol lol

Penn, you can tell you are well loved, liked and we all wish we could get or make you something I think this is a good 1/2 way meeting point... would you please let us do this for you???

~ Trish

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Wow NW, you are going to have your hands full!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
*chuckles and refrains from telling the pregger ones that this is the EASY part*

L., going to insist to her 3 year old that yes, indeed, it IS bedtime for the 100th time in the past 10 minutes

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Agreed other L. We must meet her so we can give her something. Pen, I hope you know we never meant to make you uncomfortable. Cuddles and kisses

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Well, Pen, then it looks like we'll have to meet so I can give you a baby gift without making you feel uncomfortable! I can respect that, though, and sorry to make you feel awkward- I just always believe that new humans deserve something special to welcome them to the world. A card it is, then!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I wanna babysit!!!! And it is unbelievable how tiny ones take to Bacchus. He sits there, with dimples showing and has the most adult conversations with them while they sit in his lap.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Penn, I would deff. babysit for you!! Call and bring baby to me I will watch as long as ya want me too!! :)

xoxoxo Trish

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Virtual Babyshower for Penbuttons