Valentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie : Swingers Discussion 2159771061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumValentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie
TOPIC: Valentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 69 of 69 
User Details are only visible to members.
We will do something classic and simple, but tasteful: flowers for me, good chocolates and maybe a small gift and cards, and dinner out at the place we went to a few months ago with the SA's and Carrie and her man.

I still send my grown sons cards w/ gift cards or something like that. Always will. Sometimes candy with the little cheapy cards that school kids give out.

I will make my dog some heart shaped homemade doggie treats...he's my love.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Counting down the days till our anniversary. We don't do anything for each other (just the kids) on V-day. Instead, we do something really nice for our anniversary.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
We're heading to SoCal for 2 weeks!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6969 posts)
I was wondering the same thing- what ARE we doing.

Same answer I gave me- I dunno.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
I decided to surprise her with tickets to the dinner theater. The one oops was that when I forwarded her the email message about it I didn't alter the subject line which said: Celebrate Valentine's Day With Murder!

Of course she facebooked it as a joke and now I'm getting poked by everyone about it :) It's one of her favorite romantic things to do so I am sure she's going to love it!

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
Our original plans were since the girls do not have school on Friday for them to stay at mom's so Trooper could come watch me perform. Due to conflicts with the venue the show has been cancelled so I think we might go out Friday night instead.

This will mark 12 years since he asked me to marry him :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Not my favorite "holiday." I'll buy the small people a pretty heart full of chocolate and Mr.Cincy will make us all cards that will either make me laugh or cry depending on what mood he is in and I will make him some chocolate chip cookies.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
I will be picking him up, at the airport, in San Antonio. It will be late at night so we will not celebrate until the next day. I am wanting to do a couple's massage and dinner at The Republic of Texas. We will see if it works out.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
This year Valentine's day is on a Thursday. Out of curiousity, what are some of the things you like to do for your special someone?

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 69 of 69 
TOPIC: Valentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie