Valentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie : Swingers Discussion 2159771031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumValentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie
TOPIC: Valentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
12 years ago on Valentines Day a handsome man came up into the loft where I was throwing hay to the horses on a rainy Valentines day. He sat me down on a stack of hay bales and dropped to bended knee in front of me while I was dressed in muddy barn clothes. I thought I loved him so I said yes. After caring for the horses we got cleaned up and went to a nice dinner all dressed up. I say I thought I loved him because what I felt for him then is nothing in comparison to the love I feel for him now. He makes everyday Valentines for me :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
See, Shell, you know exactly what I mean!

BTW, when was it again that you might be coming down this way? I want to make sure to have a sitter and plan a little trip over the river to Nuevo Progresso/Las Flores one afternoon, so don't forget your passport.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I've rarely ever been involved with anyone during Valentine's Day, so it's not a holiday I'm really accustomed to "celebrating", but I do like to acknowledge the holiday and the sweet thought that goes with it. In today's hustle and bustle, if you can even find love....and not let it slip through your fingers.....that's an accomplishment. Celebrate what you've got, y'all. Cherish it for what it is. Viva amor!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
High 5!

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
You know how there's always that 1 asshole who hates Valentine's Day for every possible reason along with a few you may not have heard of? I'm that asshole. This is literally the most useless and pointless holiday throughout the year. Piss off, Cupid. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HA!

'keep your heart open and love will always find a way in'. Every kiss begins with K. Yuck!!!!

Call me asshole #2.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2200 posts)
It's the anniversary of our engagement too, PG..... 23 years ago!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
on the day itself I will make Trooper and I a nice dinner after the kiddo's go to bed. It was the day he asked me to marry him just 3 months after our first date. On Saturday we might go to the USO dance at the Frazier. We went a few years ago and had so much fun. It ends at 10:30 so after we would head to the club for their Mardi gras Party

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
We are going out to a dinner & jazz show. Then home to our hot tub spa on the back patio. Then upstairs with lube, toys, etc. Fun! fun!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
A friend is coming over on Tuesday to take pics of me for Mr Sexus. The whole photo shoot will prob be more fun than actual Valentine's Day. Except for dinner out. I don't like the "pressure" of contrived days to celebrate what we should celebrate all the time, but okay, I do like candy. And the little Valentines we used to give out in elementary school...and jewelry...but not diamond heart jewelry. Usually something way more unique. And...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7500 posts)
You know how there's always that 1 asshole who hates Valentine's Day for every possible reason along with a few you may not have heard of? I'm that asshole. This is literally the most useless and pointless holiday throughout the year. Piss off, Cupid.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 69   End
TOPIC: Valentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie