Valentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie : Swingers Discussion 2159771021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumValentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie
TOPIC: Valentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Couples massage is something we have never done. I love to go get massages, but its always deep tissue work instead of relaxing massage. I think I would only truly enjoy a couples massage if it was at a spa type hotel where it could be done in our room. But even so I think it would make me more sleepy then feeling like sex...

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17506 posts)
Naughty, they are awesome. Husband and I have done one in VA, in Vegas, and here in San Antonio a couple of times. I get aroused, he dozes off...hahaha, but we leave feeling very relaxed and sexy and it has ALWAYS led to quite a passionate time together soon after.

Tonight we are going to the restaurant here voted "SA's Most Romantic." We ate there once so far with the SA's and the Carrie's. Grey Moss Inn if you'd like to look it up. It has a storied past, lots of paranormal happenings and ghost stories, which I love. Then we'll come home and I have a surprise for Mr.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Carrie, I SO want to do a couple massage!!! I just may have to schedule one of those.....you've got my mind reeling!!!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I had to get the kiddo off to school first. Then I went back to bed and cuddle with my hubby, which of course led to other things. ;) We went and had breakfast, at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Came home for a little bit then went to have our couple's massage. After, we were still full from breakfast so instead of going out to eat, we went to Sonic for a shake. Now we are home, relaxing before the kiddo comes home.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17852 posts)
and thanks Funshine and NiN I feel very blessed that since we both had pretty bad relationships before we met each other that ours just keeps getting better and better.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17506 posts)
Decided to have hubby meet me at rehearsal he got to catch the last run through for the day of a new act I'm doing with a male partner next week, took some pics, had a delicious quickie then lunch at the new Sushi place which is wonderful. He went back to work and I did some grocery shopping for dinner.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17506 posts)
PG.....I love the way you worded that you "thought" you loved Trooper then. I understand it perfectly. My husband & I have been married 21 years. We, like most couples, have had our fair share of trials & tribulations. We've shared many, many wonderful times, and survived some extremely difficult ones. I know without a doubt how much this man loves me, & I know now, more than ever, just how much I love him.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I am for drink and the embrace of questionable women. May your day bring you equal favors.

- Gunnicus

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Tonight: going shopping at some costume and party stores for naughty St. Patrick's Day hotel party accessories. Saturday: Valentine's murder mystery dinner theater.

Later tonight? Well, that's between us ;-)

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1156 posts)
troop, Very nice, I feel the emotion with those words! You are blessed.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(1763 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 69   End
TOPIC: Valentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie