Valentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie : Swingers Discussion 2159771011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumValentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie
TOPIC: Valentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Toledo, sometimes just being able to see each other is all that matters! With hubby traveling so much I can fully relate to that. Luckily for us this is a week that he was home.

Had a very nice day yesterday and got to sleep in a bit this morning and spend some snuggle time with Trooper since the kiddo's didn't have school.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16993 posts)
Sexus.....aha! Gotcha! It's a date! The fall is extremely busy for me, but let me know when you have a date planned & I'll make arrangements! :)

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Given the long day, week day, out of town, kids, etc factors... We shared an awesome hug and the fact that we actually got to see each other today. (This was a near impossibility as on Monday)

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
"Maybe you can hitch a ride when the Sas come over!!! Enjoy your evening!!!! "

Ah, Naughty, there goes Mr. SA again, taking credit for what was OUR idea to road trip together! We'll even buy the gas and food along the way!

See you this fall:)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7108 posts)
Never been able to rely on a man before now, can't guarantee that I shuold now...

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9962 posts)
No flowers, etc, but when I picked my kids up from the sitter today, they gave me hand painted pictures, and the sitter gave me a box of chocolates. May not seem like ,uch to most of y'all, but to a single chickie, that's everything.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9962 posts)
we had a great couples massage today, and after the girls left the room for us to get dressed, hubby got a happy ending from me ;)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
Husband here

I asked a couple of single guys to stop by around 8pm this evening and use my Honey like she was there's. I'm pretty sure she'll enjoy it and if not I'm sure flowers will help.

Presque Isle WI

Username hidden
(191 posts)
Then you just confirmed it for me! It's on my TO DO list, Sexus! I will look that restaurant up. Sounds like some of the places here in NO! That would be quite a treat, to have dinner & "desert" with you, Carrie, & Sas!!! Maybe you can hitch a ride when the Sas come over!!! Enjoy your evening!!!!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Not that I celebrate this day anyway, but Miss Cpl is a sucker for this stuff and her last minute trip to Kansas has spared me the sad looks and greif she likes to give me for not buying her a card and some flowers.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 71   End
TOPIC: Valentine's Day - What are you doing with your sweetie