Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Using Professional Photos in Your Profile
TOPIC: Using Professional Photos in Your Profile
Created by: Lotolaffs
Original Starting post for this thread:
For fun, Mrs. Lotolaffs and I spent 3 hours having a professional photo shoot, for vanity, and posterity (not getting any younger). We think they turned out great, and we put some into our SLS profile. The only concern is, we don't look that good in real life. How do people feel about pro photos, can they be a little misleading, or worse, seem a little vain? /// The Lotolaffs

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you all for the responses. After adding them all up, we get ten who are more in favor of glamour shots, ten more in favor of home-made shots, and two congratulations for the new baby (make that three). We'll stick with our profile, which has two professional photos to draw attention, then a 50-50 split of photos for the private ones. Seems the most fair. I'm now going back to the window, wearing my poofy white shirt, and letting the breeze waft through the billowy locks of my golden hair. Watch out, Fabio! // PS: Everyone have a great Spring weekend.

The Lotolaffs

Barau Kuhistoni Badakhshon Tajikistan
Username hidden
(14 posts)
we would prefer to see the real people we are going to meet,

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
None of our pics are professional. However, when we do play around and take pics, we only keep the "good" ones (meaning we look good) and delete the rest. Usually taking 50 or so pics only results in three or four keepers. Nothing wrong with trying to present yourself in the best possible light. Mrs. Buff PS I do know a few people who use professional pics in their profiles and see nothing wrong with it. Have fun and enjoy yourself!!

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Nothing wrong with professional photos, but I have to agree that it's advisable to include photos that look the way you will look when you meet someone in person. There is no bigger immediate turnoff than meeting someone for drinks and dinner who turns out to look nowhere near as nice as they looked in their profile photos.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Dear Ms. Licks: Sure that's us, but only if we don't exhale!

Username hidden
(14 posts)
For fun, Mrs. Lotolaffs and I spent 3 hours having a professional photo shoot, for vanity, and posterity (not getting any younger). We think they turned out great, and we put some into our SLS profile. The only concern is, we don't look that good in real life. How do people feel about pro photos, can they be a little misleading, or worse, seem a little vain? /// The Lotolaffs

Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Using Professional Photos in Your Profile