Use of Anal Beads : Swingers Discussion 44658
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumUse of Anal Beads
TOPIC: Use of Anal Beads
Created by: albcpl40 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I can verify that they enhance a woman's orgasm as well--beads and a pocket rocket is a fantastic combination!

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Ahhh, the seven knots to heaven.

I've never tried them. I always thought they were for males. They have the wiring back there.

Well, maybe worth trying. ;)

I must admit to recoiling at the use of any numbing agents. Anal should not hurt. If it does, something is wrong. simple. Preparation is the key.

Numbing agents on/in the rectum/anus are absorbed rapidly. Side effects can occur. Be careful, if you are a heart patient. In the day, cocaine was taken anally. Seriously effective in more than one way.

I would have a clean trashcan/bucket for the used beads. That would allow for the special moment to continue without interuption.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
As a male I can testify that it does totally intensify the climax situation. I have not used them in years, but the experiences that i had with them were pretty intense. Try it...you'll have a terrific climax!

Washington PA
Username hidden
(199 posts)
I can tell you that it is EXTREMELY intense if you pull them out during a climax! So much so that the first time, I can guarantee it will surprise you!

Wifefirsttime, check your email....

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
When using anal beads, or just anal itself, there is something called Anal Eaze. MEN.... PLEASE READ!!!!! (since my hubby didn't read the directions the first time around). DO NOT PUT THE ANAL EAZE ON THE PENIS!!! IT WILL GO NUMB!!! Also, apply it to the woman's anus AND WAIT A FULL 15 MIN OR YOUR PENIS WILL GO NUMB! If used properly, it numbs the female on the outside, not the inside, for easier insertion.

And yes, I do sell this product if you don't know where to find it, but thought the info may be helpful to some.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Use of Anal Beads