Ugly Attitudes Make Ugly People : Swingers Discussion 212791
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumUgly Attitudes Make Ugly People
TOPIC: Ugly Attitudes Make Ugly People
Created by: gurlnextdoor4itall
Original Starting post for this thread:
I attended a hotel party the other night and walked by a very good looking gentleman simply trying to make conversation with a couple of females. Dang he had a nice *ss! After pausing to say hello to some friends, I heard those same women laugh and say "who would want anything to do with such a small man?" and the man was walking away. WOW! How conceited can some people be? I didn't know any of them. But that completely sickened me! I got news for you - If you go around thinking you are the "stuff"... more than likely it's the kind of "stuff" you don't want to step in let alone fool around with! Act like someone with some common decency about yourself! Weren't you raised any better than that? Sit down and think about it...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PG. nope I would still kid you about it taking over 2 years to meet with me ;) ----------------- I'd still do that too PG, just for you!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Not sure if the link would do any good Nic.......most people do not bother to read the first line of my profile........so not sure they would take the time to read the forum post either............

Username hidden
(63 posts)
I really hope I come across as consistent. I try not to mislead anyone. HOWEVER, there are a couple of local SM here local that I have mentioned by name that I probably wouldn't want to see my posts...and probably not for the reasons one would initially think. The THINKING man might be offended at a less-than-flattering remark, but I think these particular dudes would probably get even more inflation to their already over-inflated egos that they even got a mention! {Regarless of what was said.}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Thank you, Nic. I'll take it as a compliment, as I'm sure you intended. Your profile and posts give off the same vibe, by the way.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9177 posts)
Scandle, only the small percentage of members who happen to look in the forums can look at your posts now. If it appeared on your profile the same as "Events" do, anyone who viewed your profile would have access. In your case, I think they would find you to be exactly as you present yourself in your profile. That isn't always the case with some posters.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12118 posts)
Nic, it wouldn't matter to me if people checking out my profile then looked at my last 100 forum posts. Most forum readers have the ability to do the reverse already, so I don't know if there would be much advantage to adding the link you suggested.

I agree with the OP - attitudes reflect on us, whether good or bad. It's especially true about whether we are feeling sexy or believe that we look sexy at meet n' greets or parties.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9177 posts)
I generally don't dish out compliments unless I mean them. BUT I try to be kind unless I'm forced not to. I can't help but think if you saw that exchange, how many others did too and guys they were potentially interested in might have been turned off by it. What's the old adage? "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
nope I would still kid you about it taking over 2 years to meet with me ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
That is exactly what I was thinking PG.

I guess it doesn't really matter but I think some might pay more attention to what they post if the knew that anyone who stumbled across their profile could read their forum posts. Then again, maybe not.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12118 posts)
"But then again maybe it would make it so I didn't have to answer one more email that says "have a 9 inch dick, wanna play?" which I would be fine with. "

rotfl... funny you should mention that specific one-liner... we just happened to get one of those today, too.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Ugly Attitudes Make Ugly People