UTAH SCHOOL BOARD THINKS COUGAR MASCOT WOULD OFFEND WOMEN : Swingers Discussion 194760
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumUTAH SCHOOL BOARD THINKS COUGAR MASCOT WOULD OFFEND WOMEN
TOPIC: UTAH SCHOOL BOARD THINKS COUGAR MASCOT WOULD OFFEND WOMEN
Created by: savandwin
Original Starting post for this thread:
"A new high school that wanted a cougar as its mascot has been denied the request by the school board in Draper, Utah. Corner Canyon High School's future students were supposed to be allowed to select their own mascot by popular vote, but even though the majority voted to be the Cougars the school announced on Wednesday (January 18th) that they would be known as the Corner Canyon Chargers. Board members reportedly thought the Cougar name would be offensive to middle-aged women. The school isn't scheduled to open until Fall of 2013. "

What is the world coming to when the simplest things can be "offensive" to a handful of people (or single person) and the rest of us are forced to swallow their bullshit ? No matter what name you take or give, no matter what you say or do or don't do some fool will be offended. This is just another ridiculous example of such childish behavior. To add insult to injury those who are offended by such nonsense are generally those who'd never have to worry about being compared to a Cougar in any stretch of the imagination.

Put your damn big boy/girl pants on and grow the F*ck Up.

Mrs Sav

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe someday the actual animal will need to be renamed.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2175 posts)
I do give great snort......

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5178 posts)
We defer to your greatness, Ms. Snortilicious.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19462 posts)
*****amateurs*****

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5178 posts)
**SNORT**

It's not the same if I do it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19462 posts)
Ha. I wast just searching for one of Peg's "brainiac" posts from the past, stumbled across this one by accident, and looked for an update on the cougar issue.

Almost every time I come across an old thread, I find some post by Peg that makes me smile.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I think we ought to start calling you Dr. Frankenstein. You keep digging up corpses and electrifying them, hoping to bring them back to life.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19462 posts)
It seems the school board spent too much time worrying about whether the nickname "cougar" might offend middle aged women; and too little time properly planning future space needs of their new multimillion dollar school. Parents say the school is already over-enrolled, even before it opens this fall.

m.sltrib. com/sltrib/mobile3/56181176-219/students-schools-enrollment-canyon.html.csp

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
ooo about knee high....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
apripltom: hey wallflower, how you doing.good I hope....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 45   End
TOPIC: UTAH SCHOOL BOARD THINKS COUGAR MASCOT WOULD OFFEND WOMEN