Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum US Military = Newsweek
TOPIC: US Military = Newsweek
Created by: CuriousNew The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I did see it. Jon Stewart, whom I do think is funny, did his best to lead Powell down the slippery slope. No go. But gee Curious, remember Powell also pointed out that there already was a resolution that gave a final date which Iraq did not comply with. We didn't need an additional resolution specifically authorizing force after such and such a date. Perhaps after that, an engraved invitation? Dear Iraq, You are cordially invited to a war on your own territory commencing at XXXX hours on XXXX date. Dinner optional, only if captured. Dress: Battlefield casual. The pleasure of a reply is kindly requested. George W. Bush and The Joint Chiefs of Staff

I won't argue this. I have the utmost respect for the military. I know it up close and personal. I don't have a whale of a lot of respect for the news media. I don't know them up close and personal. So I'm no more objective than Curious appears to be and I'm not in the mood for more fights. However, I did just finish IM'ing with an Army friend of ours who is at Gitmo. Yup, life sounds like a heck of a party down there. He is in the lifestyle. I am not into IM sex but we send him fun photos. Anyone who would like to bring a smile to a soldier's face with some fun photos or a chat here or there, please e-mail and I'll give you his first name and yahoo. We also have a good friend serving in the Corps in Iraq who'd get a heck of a grin.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Oh whoopdee freaking doo. Some soldiers, probably ones who've lost friends to these koran-thumping fundie whack-jobs, desecrated a bunch of paper. I. am. so. offended. Of course, do WE riot when they BEHEAD their prisoners? Come on, blame politicians for what politicians do, but war is an ugly process, and if we're going to go all higgledy-piggledy because some "holy" scraps of paper were maybe flushed down the potty, then we as a nation need some perspective. This is not war crime, it's simply bad PR. There is no crime to flushing someone's holy book in a toilet. Heck, if someone wiped their ass on a Bible it would be no crime either, just a bad PR move.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Curious,why is it that everything negative that comes out against GWB you take as gospel.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Curious, I did not forget about President Nixon. Just like I did not mention President Grant. I believe all of them lied to the public at one time or another.

As for the responsibility of free speech. I believe that not stepping on other peoples' rights is the responsibility.

Just my opinion.

Ted

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
Ladybyrd,

I don't always agree with our government, but I always support our troops. I didn't agree with the politicians about Vietnam, but I never thought ill of our soldiers who went. A soldier goes to serve out of a sense of duty and with the knowledge that their life may have to be laid down for their countrymen; what can you call bravery and selflessness if not that. Regardless of what goes on in Washington, I salute you and your fellow soldiers and wish you well.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(200 posts)
Damn Poly I just gave one of your pictures a one when it should have been a two. Didn't notice that nipple sticking out until too late. So speaking of nipples, I can make some nice sparkly pasties for the partie. We already have a flag so my house has some supplies. I'll do a whipped cream, blueberries and strawberries American flag for dessert. But that can only be ate on the lanai, patio, hot tub or the leather furniture. Cum to think of it, why don't we just spread Poly on the dining table and I'll arrange it there.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
< bitch slaps Poly> geesh, you know I'm sick and you still want to correct me.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
<--------- Constantly pays the price for her freedom of speach.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
"we are always told that our soldiers are fighting for freedom. isn;t one of those freedoms Free Speech? "

Well yes it is. Did anyone say it wasn't?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Yes, one of those freedoms is free speech, but this guy was blaming the military not the government for everythig that has happened, he didn't seem to understand that when we go to war, we go because we are told to, not because we want to.

Salcha AK
Username hidden
(116 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: US Military = Newsweek