Tummy Tucks : Swingers Discussion 43458
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTummy Tucks
TOPIC: Tummy Tucks
Created by: yankeefans
Original Starting post for this thread:
After 3 C sections (17 years ago) and gravity, she is considering a Tummy Tuck. Does anyone out there have 1st hand experience as to what to look for in a physician and do you recommend the procedure?

Call it mid-40's blues, I like her the way she is but I wouldnt mide it either. any suggestions?

thanks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Been there done that, easy procedure, no problems would do it again if needed. Your Doc you pick is the most important thing to consider, not the $. $4500-6500, here, one of the best docs in the business. I was out at happy hour 5 days following surgery, exercising in 4 weeks.

This surgery like others can be botched, use the very best Doc for the best results!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I had a tummy tuck last July, i'm only 26, 25 at the time. I had 2 kids, so i felt that a tummy tuck would remove the stretch marks from the pregnancy and give me a flatter stomach.. I think it's a great operation, I would recommend it to anyone who has a lot of strecth marks, i traded all the stretch marks for one long scar and a new belly button..There really wasn't any pain, they'll have you on some pretty good drugs.. Good luck, i know you'll be happy with the results

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(26 posts)
After 3 C sections (17 years ago) and gravity, she is considering a Tummy Tuck. Does anyone out there have 1st hand experience as to what to look for in a physician and do you recommend the procedure?

Call it mid-40's blues, I like her the way she is but I wouldnt mide it either. any suggestions?

thanks

Mahopac NY
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Tummy Tucks