Traveling For Play : Swingers Discussion 42762
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTraveling For Play
TOPIC: Traveling For Play
Created by: BacchusnLadywife
Original Starting post for this thread:
I certainly admit that some of this is due to our profile which states we love to travel and fly free. And I'm not talking about the e-mails we all get from 2000 miles away that ask you to open your pictures because the person is interested. But how many of you will get in a car and drive a few hundred miles, give or take, to meet people? Let alone fly? We actually have traveled to meet people in person if the contact originally happened through forums, a chat room, something of that nature and there were also a few phone calls where it seemed like a connection was quite likely. Also, if we're going to already be in a certain area for other reasons, we may contact people to see about a get together. But both in California and now here, we get quite a few first time e-mails from some distance asking us to come visit. We think if the contact was originated by the other party, they should offer to come to our area first. We do make allowances that everyone is not as unencumbered as we are, but I really don't know why we'd want to get in a car, drive for three hours and get a hotel to meet someone we didn't already have some sort of connection with. Are we just not adventuresome enough?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We love to travel and unfortunately not many real swingers in our area there are more bullshitters than anything, so we do look for people outside our area. We have traveled by car 4 hours to attend a house party, whiich was well worth the trip. There was not one snobby, cliquish or rude person in the bunch, and even without the playtime, would do it again. We have traveled on numerous occasions to meet couples, and upon arriving and talking (and yes we screen everyone very closely), dancing, having a great time, have found out that I (Ms.) would not be permitted to "touch" the husband, but the wife could do as she pleases, among many other stories. No, not hear to kiss and tell, but find that we love to travel no matter what happens, as the Wildlifes always have a good time together with each other.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
2 to 3 hours is about our travel limit, and we can only swing that a few times a year. That's why we've set our home up to entertain and accomadate guests. But as someone else said, the ones who make first contact should be the ones to offer to travel. That's why we don't make alot of initial contacts. Livin in the middle of nowhere don't help either. But we are right inbetween somewhere and somewhere else, so on yas way through, don't forget Jawwges bed & breakfast. Jackie makes a great breakfast and she's a damn good cook too.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Well then, gee Central, we have spare bedrooms and live in a really fun town.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We'll take a road trip anytime and so far we've never been disappointed.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8916 posts)
we have traveled within Florida a few times to meet others one was 350 miles the other a 4 hour drive to the east coast. The time due to traveling through many small towns and cities on the way. Every time we have driven the people have been exceptional. We enjoy the travel as we spend time alone, I always end up telling on myself, some deep dark secret to Suzy , she enjoys laughing at them! Its nice to refresh the mind on some of the past before we met. The ride home is always so much fun, we can never come straight home as we must do a stopover somewhere

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We've been known to travel several hours to meet people and have even traveled 300 miles once to meet a couple we had met previously through mutual friends.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I certainly admit that some of this is due to our profile which states we love to travel and fly free. And I'm not talking about the e-mails we all get from 2000 miles away that ask you to open your pictures because the person is interested. But how many of you will get in a car and drive a few hundred miles, give or take, to meet people? Let alone fly? We actually have traveled to meet people in person if the contact originally happened through forums, a chat room, something of that nature and there were also a few phone calls where it seemed like a connection was quite likely. Also, if we're going to already be in a certain area for other reasons, we may contact people to see about a get together. But both in California and now here, we get quite a few first time e-mails from some distance asking us to come visit. We think if the contact was originated by the other party, they should offer to come to our area first. We do make allowances that everyone is not as unencumbered as we are, but I really don't know why we'd want to get in a car, drive for three hours and get a hotel to meet someone we didn't already have some sort of connection with. Are we just not adventuresome enough?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Traveling For Play