Trapeze in Ft Lauderdale : Swingers Discussion 217848
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTrapeze in Ft Lauderdale
TOPIC: Trapeze in Ft Lauderdale
Created by: 45shadesof
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone ever been? How was your experience or experiences? I'm gonna be in Lauderdale in early April and was thinking of checking it out.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Nic. I had a trip planned for last month and a blizzard kept me from going. I was supposed to meet a gal pal in Lauderdale who was also there on vacation and was gonna see if she wanted to check it out. so my trip in April I will be solo, but also meeting other friends down there. hopefully Ill get some more feedback b4 my trip. Thanks for the info.

Quincy MA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Hands down the best club I've been to. If you are going as a SM, I believe you can only go on Thursdays and Fridays unless you have been designated a VIP by the owners.

Once inside tho, you will find a lot of very sexy women and opportunities abound. The play area is seperated when SMs are permitted and you have to stay on one side unless invited by a couple or woman to the other area. I hope you are ok with group areas because most of the action is out in the open.

I will be there next weekend and can't wait. Enjoy!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Has anyone ever been? How was your experience or experiences? I'm gonna be in Lauderdale in early April and was thinking of checking it out.

Quincy MA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Trapeze in Ft Lauderdale