Tramp Stamps : Swingers Discussion 222545
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTramp Stamps
TOPIC: Tramp Stamps
Created by: pollyanna01
Original Starting post for this thread:
...for those ladies (and much more sadly, men) that got a lower back tattoo, how do you feel about it now? Glad you got it or wish you never did?

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a tat up and down my lower spine. I love it, it represents my family. Adding on to it hopefully in the fall.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17547 posts)
I have them but think they look strange. B has them also.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Thumbholes and Asshats- great rockband name.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
I never had visible "thumb holes." Even at my thinnest.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
...or maybe a big L on his forehead?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
"If I were to ever get a "tramp stamp", I think I'd get the bar with diagonal stripes and the words "severe tire damage" just under the "thumb holes" above the crack of my butt."

LMAO.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
They showed up better when i was thinner, but I don't know what else to call those little dimples back there over the bootie.When described as "thinb holes" at least they seem to have a purpose. {wink}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I had a beautiful small piece along the bottom edge of my left deltoid, it fit nicely into the contour of the muscle. After a while, I became self-conscious of it because it was an element of a larger piece my later ex-fiance got, and it was in a hard to hide location, since I wear a lot of sleeveless tops/dresses. I love my pussycat that I got last summer, and my new one, a small eternity symbol with the word "amor" worked into the bottom of the right loop has meaning to me and being on the inside of my left bicep, it isn't as readily conspicuous. Both of my pieces are small, and relatively tasteful, and I gte compliments on both of them. If I were to ever get a "tramp stamp", I think I'd get the bar with diagonal stripes and the words "severe tire damage" just under the "thumb holes" above the crack of my butt.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I got my first tattoo at 17, and my tramp stamp at 19 in 1995... Do I regret it? No, just want to have some details fixed...I have lots of large tattoos and won't ever stop getting them. They are meaningful and beautiful to me. Hubby has large tattoos as well...love them. If a tramp stamp turns you off, then quit staring at my ass! Lol However, I would never do the full sleeve thing, chest or ones that are overly visible...mine are on my back, ankle and shoulders.

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Inked..thats awesome! But I cant bear having to wear the clothes I would have to wear to cover them up at the office. I love tats. To me they are just the ultimate in self expression. Jay is not a fan and asks that I only get them in places where they can be hidden if need be, and i respect him for that...but I would love to have more lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Tramp Stamps